Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) (1309 Views)

Poll: Do you think marriage will fit the two ?

Yes: 57% (11 votes)
No: 42% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Support Marriage Between Davidylan And Mukina2 (with Pole) / I Need A Friend For R.kelly Concert In Lagos / Serious For Marriage: I Need A Very Good Girl For Marriage Between 25 And 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by banom(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
I think ,marriage between Ogaga4luv and May Kelly  will be BEST MATCH.

Do you as well think so ?
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by mamagee3(f): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
Is posting a topic really necessary? angry
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by banom(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
Dorathy Ogbonna mind your self before i screw you.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2009
^^can somebody get this chimpanzee off drugs and out of here.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by banom(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

^^can somebody get this chimpanzee off drugs and out of here.

Who brought this clawn here.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2009
Banom i see a certain retard has been stalking you. . .it's quite natural it'll soon move to another person.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2009
Tudór:

Banom i see a certain retard has been stalking you. . .it's quite natural it'll soon move to another person.

see, this is why you seem very stupid though you try to pretend you're smart.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2009
I'd be lying if i say i'm shocked.
No amount of foolishness from you can suprise me. . .so bring it on!
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Maykelly(f): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2009
What has Darkness with Light? or the dead with the Living?
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by banom(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2009
May kelly:

What Darkness with Light? or the dead with the Living?

Who is the darknes and who is light between the two of you ?
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by sexyLeamon(f): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2009
who is may kelly?
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Maykelly(f): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
banom:

Who is the darknes and who is light between the two of you ?

Ogaga4luv is darkness and Evil angry

May is Light. Blood of Jesus cover me

Don't be equally yoke with unbelivers
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
May kelly, please explain to me what 'yoke' in your sentence means. Thank you very much. This is not meant to start a fight, I just want to understand. Thanks again.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by banom(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2009
May kelly:

You are very funny, dont let Ogaga see this thread.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by sexyLeamon(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2009
May kelly:

@poster I do ogaga needs all the good he can get grin
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by MrCrackles(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2009
I dont think marriage is cool but i support a thorough shagging! tongue
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by MrCrackles(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2009
May kelly:

What makes you think you are the "light"
And why are Nigerians fond of shouting blood of jesus or it is the work of the devil?
Ya'all phony peeps. . . .Oyinbo dey practise Xtianity, them no should blood of jesus!
Na wa sef for una. . . . .
Psssf
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Maykelly(f): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2009
fellis:

May kelly, please explain to me what 'yoke' in your sentence means. Thank you very much. This is not meant to start a fight, I just want to understand. Thanks again.

@fellis, Yoke: joined

MrCrackles:

What makes you think you are the "light"
Psssf

@MrCrackles , Children of God are light of the world.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
@may kelly, thank you.
Joining in what way are you talking about or specifically what type of joining?
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Maykelly(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
fellis:

@may kelly, thank you.
Joining in what way are you talking about or specifically what type of joining?

Joining to Ogaga4luv because Ogaga4luv is darkness and Evil.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by MrCrackles(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
May kelly:

@MrCrackles , Children of God are light of the world.

And what makes you think you are a child of God?
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Maykelly(f): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

And what makes you think you are a child of God?

Because i do the WILL of my Father in heaven, I obey his words and commandments.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2009
Oh my!
You don't seem to have understood what I meant before. grin
I meant what the 'yoking' as it is used in the bible, means. Not the meaning drawn from the statement you made alone.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by mamlaka(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2009
fellis:

Oh my!
I meant what the 'yoking' as it is used in the bible, means. Not the meaning drawn from the statement you made alone.

She just quoted the bible

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 Cor 6:14
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by jagunlabi(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2009
Actually darkness and light are "yoked" or joined or whatever word one chooses to use.They are two sides of the same coin, like love and hate.

so let the two of them go on soun and yoke themselves up real tight. grin
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by donnie(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
2Cor 6:14: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Farmers in those days joined animals(usually cattle) with a yoke around their necks. The animals were used to plough the ground as they moved along.
Now just like you cannot yoke a dog with a cow, you certainly cannot yoke May kelly with Ogaga. That will be an unequal yoking. It wont work!

They both look human but one of them is more than human. One is born of God with the Spirit of Christ the other is a child of satan. Unequal yoking!

Light and darkness are not yoked or joined in any way, when light shows up, darkness dosn't wait . . . it disappears.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by Maykelly(f): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
fellis:

Oh my!

Be thou Holy for God is Holy. fellis, Yoke in the bible means see quote from mamlaka
mamlaka:

She just quoted the bible
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 Cor 6:14

You have to be Holy in your thinking, thought, action and speech.  for the Word of God says: Be thou Holy; for God is Holy.

Alway bear in mind that darkness and Light cannot be together in any sense you what to see it. What has the Death with the Living?

I have chosen to serve Him(God) and die in Him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by duduspace(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
@donnie

Your theory is outrightly wrong, it depends on the size of the dog and the cow in question. Besides, it doesn't apply in this instance as both May Kelly and Ogaga4luv are full blooded humans of opposite gender "until proven otherwise" and in fact couldn't be more suited for optimal equal yoking. grin
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by richjohn1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
It will really be a cool marriage like donnie rightly said light will chase away darkness if they marry the light in may kelly will chase the darkness in ogaga away! grin

@banom
na wa for you o you get work so wetin bring this kind thought come your mind? grin
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by mamlaka(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
May kelly:

Be thou Holy for God is Holy. fellis, Yoke in the bible means see quote from mamlaka
You have to be Holy in your thinking, thought, action and speech.  for the Word of God says: Be thou Holy; for God is Holy.

Alway bear in mind that darkness and Light cannot be together in any sense you what to see it. What has the Death with the Living?

I have chosen to serve Him(God) and die in Him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

May Kelly W2G!

You were created by God and for God.

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Rev 4:11

For God's pleasure were you created not men's pleasure.  So even in marriage, you marry the guy that God finds pleasure in.  smiley
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by banom(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
rich_john:

It will really be a cool marriage like donnie rightly said light will chase away darkness if they marry the light in may kelly will chase the darkness in ogaga away! grin

@banom
na wa for you o you get work so wetin bring this kind thought come your mind
? grin

Man no vex o, I wan stop all these division among nairlanders in the name of religion by bringing them together in their opposite resligious manner,
the next is Abuzola and $osisi.
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by mukina2: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
banom:

the next is Abuzola and $osisi.

grin grin grin LOL grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Professionals Meet up zone! / Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? / No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.