Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) (1314 Views)

Poll: Do you think marriage will fit the two ?

Yes: 57% (11 votes)
No: 42% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Support Marriage Between Davidylan And Mukina2 (with Pole) / I Need A Friend For R.kelly Concert In Lagos / Serious For Marriage: I Need A Very Good Girl For Marriage Between 25 And 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by mamlaka(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
banom:

Man no vex o, I wan stop all these division among nairlanders in the name of religion by bringing them together in their opposite resligious manner,
the next is Abuzola and $osisi.

banom, you priest or something?
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by banom(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
mamlaka:

banom, you priest or something?

and i have not acquired private jet ?
I am only a peace maker.

Trying to unite good and bad, light and darkness, christians and moslims.

I am nairaland Peace ambassador ( to be crowned by seun)
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by mamlaka(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2009
banom:

and i have not acquired private jet ?
I am only a peace maker.

Trying to unite good and bad, light and darkness, christians and moslims.

I am nairaland Peace ambassador ( to be crowned by seun)

Oga, in your dreams Oooooo. Follow the manual. Light has nothing to do with darkness. Darkness automatically bows when light comes.

The only way to join two people is have two people in agreement; spirit wise, soul wise and body wise.

Otherwise, it will never work.

Can two walk together, except they be agreed? Amos 3:3
Re: Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll) by banom(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2009
mamlaka:

Oga, in your dreams Oooooo. Follow the manual. Light has nothing to do with darkness. Darkness automatically bows when light comes.

The only way to join two people is have two people in agreement; spirit wise, soul wise and body wise.

Otherwise, it will never work.

Can two walk together, except they be agreed? Amos 3:3

It is that agreement that i am working to establish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

May Birthdays Mate Lets Hook Up / Hello Vivian / Where Are Young Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.