Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) (22232 Views)

Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos / BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials / Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by BigBelleControl(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rita!
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Okworigeorge(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Go kano

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
I pray that the good LORD keep her safe wherever she is. On a second thought, too many insecurity in Nigeria. And girls are always the victims

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by highpriest4: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
eleko1:
sad Hope those hopeless pipu neva hide/ carry her go Kara for onward transfer to one Sanusi. No evil shall befall her
and this is exactly yunusa's spec

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Olypeppy(f): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
bettercreature:
I wonder why 15years old girl was allowed to go for 1 a day Exam alone

Careless parent

Anyway its very sad
just pray she's found pls don't start laying blames..at the age of 10 I dey trek kilometres go school,not that my parents didn't care buh there is more to life than u think..

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Critiqual(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
God! Can U just kill those that even think about abduction?! Amen
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Deejavu1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
useless Jamb... I was shocked when i saw 6:30 as my time.
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by repogirl(f): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmm, make dem go search Emir palace for Sokoto and Kano.

Hope she gets back safe and unharmed.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by nbright: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Check emir of Lagos hut

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Churchgeh(f): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nothing stops a parent from going with a child to

an exam center esp a teenager,for the fact that she

used to go out often doesn't mean she should be

left alone on a day like that. sad

It would even boost the morale of the child

I pray God help us parents

I also pray for divine intervention and a miracle

bettercreature:
I wonder why 15years old girl was allowed to go for a day Exam alone

Careless parent

Anyway its very sad
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Benz4pimp:
You guys should make good use of your brains for once....

What is the meaning of this your comment? OK! Is she in your house? Tell us NOW!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Wowzer(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
I doubt her story. Just don't know why...

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by adekunleolufemi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
You jst open ur mouth and close it
bettercreature:

Careless parent

Anyway its very sad
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Alwaystruth: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
What is Nigerian military waiting for, before the overthrow this evil government?. Is it when this kidnapping of Christian girls
by these Hausa Mullahs leads to religious war that they will roll out their tanks and kill us?. A stitch in time saves nine and there are
limits to what people can stomach.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Am i the only one noticing dat the girl's face is too hard for a 15 yrs old grin grin grin grin

I for manage 17 nt 15 abeg.
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Billygee2u: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
cckris:
Investigators have to keep an eye on Emirs' palaces.
I am not surprised that daurapresident bulhari have never released a statement to condemn the dastard and inhuman act of his nothern siblings against Ese and others being kidnapped and forced into marriage.
the worst part of it all is that daura wife Aisha and Oby ezekwesili kept quite over the issue of abuse of underage girls.
if Christians start fighting the Hausas in the South because of this ugly incident,you will see goatBuhari say,"we will deal decisively with the papetrators. "
my pray is,may God give Buhari wisdom to lead Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by ozoemenaca: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
I hope these people never carry am go islamise her and marry her.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by andyanders: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
bettercreature:

Careless parent

Anyway its very sad

Exactly.

Her people should be blamed for her predicament .How can you allow a 15 yr old girl to leave home alone by 5.30 am? That was too careless of them
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Lauribest: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
she go visit her boyfriend parents...make una no worry, she's safe there
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
ilawanson44:

What is the meaning of this your comment? OK! Is she in your house? Tell us NOW!! angry angry
if you make good use of it,you will know the meaning

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by CopyLearner: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
bettercreature:

Careless parent

Anyway its very sad
Like seriously? Two bus stops from her area and you are wondering? Na everybody papa fit afford car?
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by OgaLuk: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
bad
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by vansfks: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dinirojones:
NPF and their incompetent ways of handling issues undecided....they should have tracked that cell phone immediately the phone was ringing.....we still have a long way to go in this country...

Jus pray she's rescued safely IJN...... embarassed
sure without doubt the NPF......is a mockery of security
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by sholikay(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
may almighty GOD locate and rescue her safely, from those evil men.
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by columbus007(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
What's going on why are these abductors so obsessed with young girls shocked I have sisters mehn undecided
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by delightf(f): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
eleko1:
sad Hope those hopeless pipu neva hide/ carry her go Kara for onward transfer to one Sanusi. Nshe iso evil shall befall her
those smelling thugs again who nos were

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by MaterBytes(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wallahi..

We need to be wise. How on earth does Abduction relates to Emir. Obviously, we don't need degrees to Identify the wise ones.

Anyway.. As a Muslim. When ever evil afflicts someone, the best thing you can do is to make Du'a, pray for the Victim. May Allah Protect you Sister Clement, where ever you are, May Allah save from evil afflictions. You'll be back safely in sha Allah.

The foolish always want to link every single issue to terrorism as Regarding Islam. And the truth is, In Islam terrorism will only earn you Jahannam (Hell). But the funniest is that you don't even care to learn about your religion CHRISTIANITY precisely, To know that your bible approved TERRORISM which islam prohibits. O, you're probably asking yourself where the bible approved terrorism.. The bible belongs to you, study it back to back.

Please fellow NairaLanders, let's Apply wisdom.
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Almighty God wiil safe youww out ijmn
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by NiceCJ(f): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
What about the number she used in sending her Mother d message? They should call the number/owner to see if he or she can help with the direction/location. Also check if it's registered

May God keep her safe IJN
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by darlenese(f): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Underaged Christian girls are no longer safe in this administration sad cry
Re: 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) by hajhud: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
cckris:
Investigators have to keep an eye on Emirs' palaces.
u re high on weed ko .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Seven Persons In Dong, Plateau State / Mom And Daughter Steal And Sell Baby For N250k In Anambra / Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.