Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Please An Advise Is Needed Urgently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please An Advise Is Needed Urgently (407 Views)

An Advise to Nairaland moderators / My Fellow Nairalanders,pls Help I Need An Advise / Please An Advise Is Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please An Advise Is Needed Urgently by ahamonyeka(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Goodmorning fellow nairalanders and lawyers in the house.

I want you people to please help me judge the story am about to narrate to the house a contracter working with my uncle who owns a construction company as a site supervisor,I do place my adverts to tell people what I do and sometimes I get jobs for the company and whenever I get a job and my uncle turns down the job because is too small or they refuse to do the job because of the price he gave them cos my uncle believes in doing quality jobs for people even though you tell him to use inferior materials for the job he will refuse it because he put so many things into considerations like paying of office rent,paying workers salary and all what not so,what I do is to take up the job and do even though I got 50,000 as gain I will hold on to it.

I got a contract job in abuja and they ask me to put up a sample work for them to see what I can do so I called the guy that usually do the job for my uncle that's the company and the guy agreed to follow me to abuja and we both agreed to take a night bus the follow day.in the morning of the following day I got a call from the guy that he just receive a call from his brother in the village that the mother is down with sickness I was weak but he told me to go that he will meet me up at abuja after seeing the mother but,to me I felt he will not so I decide to call a guy who has been disturbing me of giving him a job cos I just met him online av not really seen him doing the job as he Claims that he can do it so I ask him to send me samples of jobs he has done before which he did and his jobs was very okay and I told him we are travelling to abuja this night to put up a sample cos av discussed with the lady that contacted me that I will not like to come to abuja and after spendind my money in transporting the two of us and you will start telling me that you will get back to me cos I don't really have that kind of money to spend which she told me that if am able to come down to abuja and put up the sample that she definitely give the job to me.so I call this guy whom I met online to follow me which he told me that he has material which we are going to use in putting the sample but an going to pay him for his materials which I agreed to do cos on a normal day am suppose to buy materials but since he has I will pay for it so we travelled to abuja to put up the sample which the woman agreed to give the job.

I ask for mobilization fee which she gave me some about I ask for and I ask the the guy who is going to do the job to travel back to lagos to get materials for us to start the job and I transferred a sum of 5,000000 to his account I just took that risk cos I really do not know the guy very well and he left abuja for lagos while I remain there at abuja waiting for him to comeback.

The following day the woman went to look at the sample which she discovered that the sample was not okay and she called me to come and see which I confirmed it to be true and I tried to convinced her that we have a particular material which we are going to use not this one and she said ok that all she need is a good job so that I can do more for her.I called this guy telling him about the sample and he told me that where he is buying the material the man selling the materials said we can't use that kind of material which he use as sample there cos after sometimes when rain and sun start beating it,it will change colour which I wouldn't want cos I will not be happy to hear the woman calling me to tell that my job is bad and ask the guy that he as an applicator he should know the kind of material to use he denied that I didn't tell him what exactly I want and I told him but we went together to put up this sample and why are talking like that but he apologised for it so I ask him the way forward he said am to send another 8,000000 to the initial 5,000000 av sent before and I told him to hold on let me do some contacts so I called the main guy that use to do the job for before and he told me that I can't use that kind of material because of rain and sun.

I tried to beg him to come and do the job for me cos I don't want to anyhow job and collect the money and ran away which he told me he is on his way from the east.he got to lagos and called and I gave him the other guys number to hookup with him and see what and what he bought which he told me that every materials he bought can't be use except one.I ask the guy I took to abuja to return the materials so they can refund the money which he told me they will not take the material if at all they will I will not see my money complete but the only money remaining with him is 110,000 out of the 5,000000 but in the end they were able refund 2,000000 to add to 110,000 making 310,000 so I ask him to give the money to my other installer to continue from there he refuse that we both went to abuja to get the contract that if that be the case he will take 100,000 and release 200,000 I beg him letting him know that this job we need to get good result than doing a shoddy job because we are not base in abuja but he still refuse to refund the money to settle it all I told him to take 50,000 and refund 250,000 he still refuse so I ask the other to leave and proceed in buying materials to come install the Job for me.

Now am planning to go and arrest this guy for withholding my 50,000 and I still want him to provide his document we both sign with the woman for giving us job cos I have a copy of agreement I sign with the woman.

I need an advise please.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run Election: Battle Of The Titans / Attend Training On Agric, Get Land And Loan And Be Free From Hunger And Poverty / Help Nairalanders.....which Phone Can I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.