Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Can I Start With An Enterprise? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Start With An Enterprise? (621 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With 40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Start With An Enterprise? by ruffhandu: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2016
People, one who wants to start an online store is considering the kind of company to register with CAC. Can he start with an enterprise, and upgrade to Limited Liability coy later if need be. Your opinion and reason please.
Re: Can I Start With An Enterprise? by jjbest123(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2016
this are post that ought to make front page for us to help a brother not celebrities and snake post.

1 Like

Re: Can I Start With An Enterprise? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2016
Yes, you can start as an enterprise. Each option has its advantage.

Enterprise is recommended if you are running on a low budget and intend to operate a sole proprietorship for the time being. However, in case you run into legal issues, you and one with your business and thus liable to the extent of your personal property.

LTD offers more credibility.
Re: Can I Start With An Enterprise? by ruffhandu: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Yes, you can start as an enterprise. Each option has its advantage.

Enterprise is recommended if you are running on a low budget and intend to operate a sole proprietorship for the time being. However, in case you run into legal issues, you and one with your business and thus liable to the extent of your personal property.

LTD offers more credibility.
Thanks. You know how long, and the challenges that'll attend conversion to ltd afterwards?

(1) (Reply)

Igi Nigeria Is A Shame To Corporate Image / Dignity In Labour-meet Halima, A Female Dangote Truck Driver From Plateau State / Your Candid Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.