Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Dare To Be Different National Interactive Youth Forum And U30 Summit - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dare To Be Different National Interactive Youth Forum And U30 Summit (1423 Views)

Learn How To Build Your Own Bulksms Website, Forum And Ecommerce Websites / Cleverboard Interactive Board / Free Business Consultation For Those Who Dare To Be Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare To Be Different National Interactive Youth Forum And U30 Summit by ndimension(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
RISE, a dynamic youth organization based in Nigeria founded by an equally energetic and visionary young woman, Toyosi Akerele, is touring the nation on a mobile platform .This group of highly organized young people all under 27 years were at Enugu on Saturday 18th of July 2009 to hold the Enugu version of the DARE TO BE DIFFERENT NATIONAL YOUTH INTERACTIVE FORUM. I was there
The event held at Dannic Hotel Enugu and witnessed a large turnout of young people in Enugu who shun mediocrity and are hungry for a life of significance and impact. Thousands of participants filled the hall to the brim and a good number had to stand outside. Corporate sponsors like MTN, NESCAFE, MACLEANS, NBC and VERVE were all present and they really maximized the Youth market, talk about SYNERGY!

The Under 30 Financial Summit has also come and gone. Over 10,000 Young people attended both events. I wrote about them on my blog on http://newdimensionlife.com/blog/?p=37 and http://newdimensionlife.com/blog/?p=40

(1) (Reply)

Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business / join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" / Make Money 4rm VFL Using Your Nairabet Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.