Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business (1440 Views)

How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book / How To Have Your Own Gsm Short Code(e.g 33126) And Make Money From Gsm Users / Make Money Running Your Own Gsm Sms Bulk Sms Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2011
You know the Business too well. Except you have been behind communications trend, you should know the system of asking numbers to send a code to a three or five characters long numbers like 323 or 33052.

This is my own way of empowering the youths or job seekers.

I'm giving out this information for free.

Depending on what you want to do with it, whether you want to use it to use it to render services such as ring tones or you just want to use your own system to request opinion or for information marketing, you just may not incur set-up cost.

The comprehensive information on how to do everything is yours for free.

Job seekers should also get information for free.

Simply write me an e-mail with the subject FREE SHORTCODE E-BOOK at this address: visionites@yahoo.com

Wishing you all success in your endeavors.
Re: Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business by lukee247(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
sirlukee4real@yahoo.com
Pls i need like die
Re: Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business by ebugreat: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello pls send d ebook to my email donebusko@gmail.com, Your email is not delivering... I will appreciate.. Thanks
Re: Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business by Brethrencool(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Pls, i need it.
Mybizwatch@gmail.com
Re: Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business by Brethrencool(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Pls, drop ur phone number.mine is 08094435676

(1) (Reply)

Toks Stainless steel Fridge..price reduced / Ijmb 2013/2014 Form Is Out / I Will Design A Retro Vinatge Logo Or Banner For Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.