Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki (21114 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Rajiolaade: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin GOD IS FIGHTING FOR SARAKI AND HIS PEOPLE(YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY), SARAKI HAS DONE NO WRONG. IF AMAECHI IS A 'SAINT', THEN SARAKI SHOULD ALSO BE A 'SAINT'.

NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN TO SARAKI, THE SLAYER OF 'JAGABAN' DE OPOLO EYES.
u people kept repeating same r*bish. Furnish EFCC with ur facts & evidences on JAGABAN OKO IYA YIN. & the rest.4 prosecution. Show ur pix. 2 ascertain ur look, maybe ua crocodile eyed.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by odehman: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
personally i like this saraki guy hez composure as senate president de make me see my period everyday...anyways this is politics anything can happen especially if na the same party
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Rajiolaade: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
truthspeaks:
In other words, buhari jst de make mouth, no substance. Dis is d most deceitfl govt ever ably led by Daullard buhari.
u people cant read & understand simple story, two charges were dropped out of 13, eleven are intact, u a crying foul. HABA.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by bikefab(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Y I'm I not surprised? This man has held PMB by d balls for a long time. Now d budget can be passed even with its inherent errors...

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Emmagenius:
i think dropping these charges enables quick passage of the bill.SIMPLE. who is fooling who

Oga your head dey am, you sabi read politics grin
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Rosebud90: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin GOD IS FIGHTING FOR SARAKI AND HIS PEOPLE(YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY), SARAKI HAS DONE NO WRONG. IF AMAECHI IS A 'SAINT', THEN SARAKI SHOULD ALSO BE A 'SAINT'.
God does not defend corrupt politicians.They all know the games they are playing. support Nigerian politician at ur peril
Never trust Nigerian politicians!

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by biomanneymailcom: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Federal government is bold enough to say it can't prove charge 11 and 12, that what is called sincerity. Why is it that saraki is not bold enough too to stand trial and prove his innocence. Our people says that, if you fail to kill foul for the dead surly you will kill cow for the deity.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by akilo1: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin GOD IS FIGHTING FOR SARAKI AND HIS PEOPLE(YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY), SARAKI HAS DONE NO WRONG. IF AMAECHI IS A 'SAINT', THEN SARAKI SHOULD ALSO BE A 'SAINT'.armrobber

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by truthspeaks: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dd u read d part whr it said it may totally drop d charges? We ll be on their neck to see dis thru to d end or buhari's anti_corruption cry is jst a noise
Rajiolaade:
u people cant read & understand simple story, two charges were dropped out of 13, eleven are intact, u a crying foul. HABA.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by bashydemy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

WIth what this rubbish you re typing you are killing saraki more cos tinubu can single handedly send Saraki to jail.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by TijaniAbu: 12:24am On Mar 18, 2016
When I saw over 65 SAN's jump up to follow Saraki to CCT was when I suspected the FG failed to check their charges. Not surprising when Rotimi Jacobs had declared that Nasir El Rufai (Kaduna State Governor, former FCT Minister and would be presidential aspirant 2019) had drafted the FG charges, provided "evidence" and would be a witness. Who does not know that the short man devil Nasty Hell Roughlie is a liar? Hell Roughlie then later denied he would be a witness. Efcc is good, their problems are the devils that sent them on wild goose chase witchhunt with lies. That camel that died in Mecca, God killed it. Same way God will kill and scatter the lies against Saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara / Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.