Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly (2549 Views)

Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach / Maradona: "Teams No Longer Fear Argentina.. Nigeria Disgraced Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Orator2383: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
So I happened to be out of town since Sunday on a business trip and I have to say; the hotel I was supposed to stay was short of what I expceted. Long story short, I wanted to watch the Barcelona versus Arsenal match on Wednesday evening but the so-called hotel did not have a television. I was not very familiar with the area so I wasnt sure of any football pubs around.

Just then the thought struck me and i used my tecno l5 to stream all 90 minutes of the match including extra time of the live video of the match without worrying about battery. The battery is so impressive

Barcelona won the match beating Arsenal by three goals to one. Neymar scored the first goal for Barcelona following Arsenal's goal by Elneny. Suarez and Messi scored the last two goals respectively for Barcelona.
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by ayobami52(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Barca na their mate before. I hope the bblited is still working oo. I will like to be streaming matches on my phone too
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Orator2383: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
ayobami52:
Barca na their mate before. I hope the bblited is still working oo. I will like to be streaming matches on my phone too
I don't do that stuff. I use normally subscription on my Tecno L5
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Yorubago(f): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cool... I do stream matches on my l5 as well...
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Maximum83: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Arsene Wenger only knows about business, nothing more.
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Frontier2: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Arsene Failure. I wasted my precious time to go watch the mumu arsenal. I should have stayed in my house to watch it live on mobile like the Op
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Tizzie: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
ayobami52:

abeggggg op which data you dey use ??/?? COS BATTERY no be problem with the l5, remain data
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Orator2383: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tizzie:

abeggggg op which data you dey use ??/?? COS BATTERY no be problem with the l5, remain data
I tell you bro, it's damn strong. Mtn is ur sure bet. 4.5gb for N2500
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Orator2383: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Frontier2:
Arsene Failure. I wasted my precious time to go watch the mumu arsenal. I should have stayed in my house to watch it live on mobile like the Op
Arsene Wenger was recently described as an analog manager in a digital world
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by ayobami52(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2016
It's funny post title. How much is Tecno L5 now
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by mosjames: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2016
ayobami52:
Just 22k, very much affordable innit
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Orator2383: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
mosjames:
yes affordable.
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Orator2383: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Frontier2:
pele
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:11am On Mar 24, 2016
Lol,disgraced like we were not all expecting Wenger to be disgraced. Barca for life mehn... grin
Orator2383:
So I happened to be out of town since Sunday on a business trip and I have to say; the hotel I was supposed to stay was short of what I expceted. Long story short, I wanted to watch the Barcelona versus Arsenal match on Wednesday evening but the so-called hotel did not have a television. I was not very familiar with the area so I wasnt sure of any football pubs around.

Just then the thought struck me and i used my tecno l5 to stream all 90 minutes of the match including extra time of the live video of the match without worrying about battery. The battery is so impressive

Barcelona won the match beating Arsenal by three goals to one. Neymar scored the first goal for Barcelona following Arsenal's goal by Elneny. Suarez and Messi scored the last two goals respectively for Barcelona.

Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:13am On Mar 24, 2016
lol,the business self... he does not know how to run it very well again. Make e go learn work well well
Maximum83:
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:14am On Mar 24, 2016
lol,if u even streamed it self, na ur data be dat o...Arsenal just too useless.dem just dey disgrace England
Frontier2:
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Boss you no lie o, the battery too strong...e strong well o
Tizzie:

Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Mtn, i'm having doubts o... any other option?
Orator2383:
I tell you bro, it's damn strong. Mtn is ur sure bet. 4.5gb for N2500
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:16am On Mar 24, 2016
lol,too many descriptions for that man alone.... I call him Mr bean.
Orator2383:
Arsene Wenger was recently described as an analog manager in a digital world
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:17am On Mar 24, 2016
should be around #22,000... the phone is soo cheap
ayobami52:
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:17am On Mar 24, 2016
na d price be that
mosjames:

Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:18am On Mar 24, 2016
i want one. everything i've been reading about the phone online is convincing me to get one.Your take?
Orator2383:
yes affordable.
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:20am On Mar 24, 2016
i swearr,na very sweet thing... watch your football matches on your mobile
ayobami52:
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by windyjosezy: 3:20am On Mar 24, 2016
what subscription is that please
Orator2383:
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by Orator2383: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
windyjosezy:
what subscription is that please
N2, 500 for 4.5Gb
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by olaneyo18: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
ayobami52:
arsenal can never be compare with Barcelona
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by snehgang: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Arsenal, useless team... na to dey spoil person ticket dem sabi... oshii
Orator2383:

I think it still works
ayobami52:
normal subscription wah network
Orator2383:
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by snehgang: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
you get plenty mb o
Yorubago:
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by snehgang: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
na you now
Yorubago:
Re: How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly by snehgang: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
As in,
Maximum83:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam Fight / The greatest Football Commentator in the game and Why? / I Want To Support A Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.