Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N (836 Views)

Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis / Marriage: A Way For Most Nigerian Women To Escape Poverty? / And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N by obowunmi(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2016
I'm sure by now you're on to the next victim, the next woman on social media.....

The next piece of ass you can tap, Bleep, and move forward with. I wish I could save the next girl from heart ache....
I wish she knew how you treat women, YOU forgetting that you'll have daughters and nieces some day. May God save your next piece of ass, a woman, someones daughter, someones sister, someones friend, someones heart.
Re: Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N by louisdemaria(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N by omoharry(f): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
nice..please tell them.
Re: Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N by Ursino(f): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
But, it's still those "pieces of ass" as you called them, that surrender themselves to the men. Must u sell your pride as a woman to any undeserving Tom,Dick and Harry?

1 Like

Re: Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N by johnson232: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
obowunmi:
I'm sure by now you're on to the next victim, the next woman on social media.....

The next piece of ass you can tap, Bleep, and move forward with. I wish I could save the next girl from heart ache....
I wish she knew how you treat women, YOU forgetting that you'll have daughters and nieces some day. May God save your next piece of ass, a woman, someones daughter, someones sister, someones friend, someones heart.
rubbish!!!
u think everyman is gonna have a daughter or niece someday? undecided
Re: Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N by lilmax(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ursino:
But, it's still those "pieces of ass" as you called them, that surrender themselves to the men. Must u sell your pride as a woman to any undeserving Tom,Dick and Harry?
its a free world babe
Re: Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ursino:
SMH
Re: Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N by onstelly(f): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmm
Such a sad letter cry

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Had Grilled Lobsters At Lagos Lagoon Restaurant – Winifred Emmanuel / 7 Major Differences Between Girls And Women / Male Children And Female Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.