Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another (31006 Views)

Wike Sleeping At A Rally In Emohua, Rivers. Photos / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by OJUcrook: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
6pax:
what do expect in a state where Ateke Tom is the special adviser to the state government on security
As if that isn't enough, the care taker chairman of Asari Toru Local Government that was appointed by Wike, Sobomabo Jackrich(Egberipapa) is a known Militant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
OJUcrook:
This is the part that I find somehow intriuging. Since the political killings have started in Rivers state, how many Northerner or Westerner have been killed? It's Rivers people killing River people. That's what you get when you have a notorious cultist as a state Governor
how do you know he is a notorious cultist ? Are u one of his cult member or rival ? If u can't answer these questions, then STFU ! We like him like that cus he's the one that can really trouble APC in Rivers state. Tell your Buhari and Amaechi to leave Rivers state alone.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by carinmom(f): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ozid:
Another killing of an APC member and Wike will say it is just rival cult members that are killing themselves.

The questions that comes to my mind are...
1 Why is it only APC card carrying members that are killed? and
2 Why no cult group has claimed responsibility for this heinous crime?

If president Buhari want peace in Rivers state he should jus do two things which are..

Firstly, he Buhari should make sure he tame Ameachi in his home town to avoid him causing any trouble and secondly he should make sure Wike is put under surveillance or better still put him under house arrest. I believe by these, Rivers people may breath fresh air of relief.

#GodSaveRivers
#GodBlessNigeria

You've said it all, but should PMB put Wike under house arrest, all over the country wailers would be wailing and calling him a tyrant.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
PentiumPro:
Who ever is behind these killings in Rivers State should stop now. We don't have to set this country ablaze.
AND NOW HE IS BEGGING, YOU BETTER CALL Buhari TO ORDER, BECAUSE ON SATURDAY THE **OO* OF APC SUPPORTERS WOULD FLOW.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wike loves blood of the Innocent
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by cckris: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
ajebuter:

Buhari should briefly detain Ameachi and Wike

Then Wike would WIN 90% of the votes, because Wike has GRASSROOTS followers, while Amaechi is on Radio & Television, threatening to form PARALLEL Govt for bitterly HATED APC BOKO HARAM political party.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by diasporaman(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rivers state is a state where it's rivers has turned into blood because of wike and amaechi
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by shamecurls(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
All the killings re still rehearsals

When the first massacre happens, then the game just begun.

Wike has always been for blood

Not Sparing Ameachi also...

Its just a locked game of rivalry that wont end in 6 months time

The last time it happened...Rivers was declared a state of emergency
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Infact big epe , what a country where politics is about blood shedding. It's a total shame to our leaders, losers that's what they are
ajebuter:
For the sake of peace

Buhari should briefly detain Ameachi and Wike

And release them after two weeks

Abeg this shedding on innocent blood is too much na!

Kilode? Won sepe fun PDP ati APC ni?
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by macaranta(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Politics of bitterness
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Akaujaa(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
I'm not surprised because the governor had earlier issued a threat to this effect during PDP's campaign at Elele.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by richidinho(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ozid:
Another killing of an APC member and Wike will say it is just rival cult members that are killing themselves.

The questions that comes to my mind are...
1 Why is it only APC card carrying members that are killed? and
2 Why no cult group has claimed responsibility for this heinous crime?

If president Buhari want peace in Rivers state he should jus do two things which are..

Firstly, he Buhari should make sure he tame Ameachi in his home town to avoid him causing any trouble and secondly he should make sure Wike is put under surveillance or better still put him under house arrest. I believe by these, Rivers people may breath fresh air of relief.

#GodSaveRivers
#GodBlessNigeria

the news says another 28yr old man was killed i never see where mentioned APC member

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
APC trying too hard...Every wise young man should avoid this blood sucking demons in Rivers state. Why kill your party members to discredit another party

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by obailala(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
NextGovernor:
This is the handwork of APC. I swear. They are afraid of election and want state of emergency by all means.
And then they start killing their own people right?
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by victorazy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
keyzid:
Gonna be bloody. I hate Politics.... Too dirty

Only when u don't know how to play it. Me like that game wela grin
Na game of brains, able to read ur opponnet's mind. No diff from draft game "every move has pre-causion and motive". Is not a careless game unless u wana pay with ur life. "Politics Is the easiest way poor man get to riches and rich man get to poor"t
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Copee: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
You can lie o. I respect you.
NextGovernor:

Guy u don't know politics in Nigeria. Nigeria politician can go any length to get sympathy vote. Adams Oshiomhole planned his own accident where a trailer ran into his convoy and missed target along Benin - Auchi road just to get more sympathy votes from Edo people in 2012 and blaming PDP for plotting accident against him. But was exposed after much investigation that the driver is a card carrying member of APC.

If u know Nigeria politicians you will know they are all self centred and care less of d masses.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by HRich(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wetin they wan do with the head?
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by cckris: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
shamecurls:

[b]The last time it happened...Rivers was declared a state of emergency

Any State of Emergency against Wike's , and the FLOW STATIONS will be going up in flames across the South south. These people are PASSIONATELY against APC, not Amaechi who's just another Joe on the street.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by mazizitonene(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
mohaMADbuari:
Amaechi will not go scot-free from these atrocities aimed at rubbishing the image of Wike.

Amaechi we all know is affiliated to Wole Soyinka(a deadly cultist) and thus is a cultist himself.

Amaechi go and settle your cult gang and save Rivers the killings
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by mazizitonene(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
NextGovernor:
This is the handwork of APC. I swear. They are afraid of election and want state of emergency by all means.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Daniel058(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Amechi is the cause of all the trouble and now poor innocent people die everyday..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by shamecurls(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
cckris:

Any State of Emergency against Wike's , and the FLOW STATIONS will be going up in flames across the South south. These people are PASSIONATELY against APC, not Amaechi who's just another Joe on the street.

If you blow up the flow station, who is going to suffer most

You pollute your environment-Land, air and water.

Cut Jobs

Drop electricity generation

Cut revenue for your state and federal government. e.t.c

............So dont talk as if you re hurting some people....

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Consula: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
As at 2012 oga, there was no APC. APC was formed in Feb 2013. Learn to talk sense .....sometimes i just feel like throwing up when i read some comments here.
NextGovernor:

Guy u don't know politics in Nigeria. Nigeria politician can go any length to get sympathy vote. Adams Oshiomhole planned his own accident where a trailer ran into his convoy and missed target along Benin - Auchi road just to get more sympathy votes from Edo people in 2012 and blaming PDP for plotting accident against him. But was exposed after much investigation that the driver is a card carrying member of APC.

If u know Nigeria politicians you will know they are all self centred and care less of d masses.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by chrisxxx(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
The write-up below was posted here just before the Bayelsa election unfortunately it did not hit front page. I am compelled to go through the archives of nairaland to re-post it however with updated information based on some obvious facts. It bothers on the crude and primordial ideology APC uses to swell-up undue emotion and sentiment in the present situation in some part of Rivers State.
I could remember the period before the general election in Rivers State how APC was sponsoring violence and at the same time was shouting they were being intimidated and harassed. Their target was to cause INEC to postponed the governorship election so that it would be done when Buhari has taken over. Wike was then shouting about this which many dailies reported. The plan had two strategies. One was to cause the election to be postponed or after the election if Wike wins then on the ground of violence perpetrated before the election they would ask the election to be cancelled. From the look of things it appears the alternative plan worked. This is because on the ground of election violence the election tribunal cancelled Rivers mandate freely given to Wike. Thanks to the wise counsel of the supreme court judges.
I could remember in 2007 when Omehia became the governor of Rivers State how there was intense street violence until he was eventually removed by the supreme court.
I see that he who has this idea of violence gimmick in Rivers State also sold it to APC Bayelsa. Instigate and sponsor violence and use the media to propagate it to make it appear as if the ruling party is hunting you. If you win the election good enough, if you lose go to court and blame the lose on election violence.
Let politics be a game of ideology based on superior ideas.
APC has once more started this strategy once more in Rivers State. People are being maimed, lynched, assassinated and mobbed daily in some part of the state. Good act of statesmanship as expected from all Rivers Sons and daughter should be championing solution and ideas to bring about lasting peace if not permanent peace in the state in generality.
It is crystal clear that most killings in the state are unconnected to politics more skewed to cults rivalry. But APC are taking undue advantage of the situation to link it to political crises in order to gain cheap popularity.
This brings to mind that the legislative elections are some days away. Remember this is re-run election initially annulled by appeal court for reason of violence APC claimed took place prior, during and after the election.
You can sense their alibi if they lose again.
Let us pray for peace in Rivers State. We cant be governor all at the same time.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by MadCow1: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
NextGovernor:

Yeah!

APC is killing their members so they can win the election.. grin grin grin

Continu...
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by shamecurls(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
[size=18pt]
6pax:
what do you expect in a state where Ateke Tom is the special adviser to the state government on security
[/size]
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by mcnuel001(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Not surprise @ all cos I knw this is just a fucking propaganda. What about the people dat was killed by thugs that happen to belong pdp?. Politics na death race for naija. U no wan die quick? Den don't join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by lonelydora: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
The earlier Rivers indigenes understand they are moving the state backwards it would have been late.

It is in Ogoni, Ogba, Kalabari, and now Emuoha. We can't even drive around GRA in peace again. Everywhere soldiers dey. They should continue, kpata kpata I relocate.

Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by maxzzo1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Big lie.. I pass their this morning nothing of such...the place is quiet as usual...Big lie...where are the pictures?
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by ilyas26(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bokoharam in rivers state
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Kakamorufu(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shey me i no go comot rivers like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.