Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another (31004 Views)

Wike Sleeping At A Rally In Emohua, Rivers. Photos / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by cckris: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
teadrake:

Professor Oluwole Soyinka (Nigeria only Nobel laureate) a cultist??
1953 Can you identify Soyinka, AIG Imokhuede, Prof Awe,Nat , Silvanus, Ralph etc

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by dan2976: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
SleekMallam:
Ameachi must have imported Boko harem to Rivers state.

please take a look again at this post and read it slowly.. Does it make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by mayweather2020: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
NextGovernor:
This is the handwork of APC. I swear. They are afraid of election and want state of emergency by all means.
Sharap mosquito brain..U get sense at all sha?I no blame u PDP don use atonpka soup wash ur head..PDP slave...Come saturday APC will surprise you all.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by SleekMallam: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
dan2976:

please take a look again at this post and read it slowly.. Does it make any sense?
I own you nothing.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by CopyLearner: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Whatever is happening in a region says a lot about the head of that region. Wike supports bloodshed, that's why the bloodshed is on the increase since he got into office. Buhari sees nothing wrong with the kidnapping of young girls n forceful conversion, that's why that has also being on the increase since he got into office. #Godsaveriversstate
#GodhelpNigeria
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by dan2976: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

AND NOW HE IS BEGGING, YOU BETTER CALL Buhari TO ORDER, BECAUSE ON SATURDAY THE **OO* OF APC SUPPORTERS WOULD FLOW.

if you are willing to spill blood for wike, do you honestly think he will give a drop even if your life depends on it? just asking... please Bro.. leave this politicians alone. don't allow anyone use you for a proxy battle.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by dan2976: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
SleekMallam:
I own you nothing.
neither did I sell you anything... and yes, it is owe not own.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by dan2976: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
SleekMallam:
I own you nothing.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by SleekMallam: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
dan2976:

Tank you.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Smooth278(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
There are lot of animals in human skin in River state.

In the western Nigeria, politics is a game of fun. Father can be for PDP and wife belong to APC. They do not because of politics put their home on fire.

Niger Delta politics is barbaric

Tell that to Bola Ige!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Qmerit(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
NextGovernor:

Guy u don't know politics in Nigeria. Nigeria politician can go any length to get sympathy vote. Adams Oshiomhole planned his own accident where a trailer ran into his convoy and missed target along Benin - Auchi road just to get more sympathy votes from Edo people in 2012 and blaming PDP for plotting accident against him. But was exposed after much investigation that the driver is a card carrying member of APC.

If u know Nigeria politicians you will know they are all self centred and care less of d masses.

Shot that your hole mouth up...
That's how your likes tells lies to the gullible.
Where did you carried out the investigation and where set up the committee?
Face your ph election if you re from there andleave edoalone diaaaaa
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Bookiemart01(f): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gosh!!!!
I keep saying it that it's ordinary citizen that die the most in all thESE.
I'm sure the "APC CHIEFTAIN" has sent his children out of the state if not out of Nigeria.
Mumu youths will be laying down their lives for politicians who do not give a slight d**n about them,

28 years old young soul lost to APC/PDP stupidity and we'll still come on here to justify/support PDP/APC

Nigerian youths, RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!

shaiba:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/breaking-gunmen-behead-one-abduct-another-in-rivers/
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by yayankainuwa: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Has Boko Haram relocated to Rivers? or they have brethren down there all this while, may Allah save us!
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Belexy95: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
What do we expect in a state were known militants with arms are govt functionaries. Speaker of HOA, members, CTC chairmen, and Ateke, Farah, Egberipapa, Ishibambe etc. Wike decided to use these people because of power, he will definitely account oneday.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by banio: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
It's all about the money. Politics should be made unattractive. Politicians should be paid the least in the con3. The President should be paid the salary of field marshal and the rest political positions should follow suit. Political office should be one term even in senate, and no politician should hold more than one political office in his life time. If U have been a councillor that is your luck, U can't contest 4 any other position in your life time. This killings is so so evil.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by tinsel: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
On saturday when Federal Government flood everywhere with army they will the first to cry.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by biomanneymailcom: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
For sure. Wike is a cultist. He is using the militants in killing his own people.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Gentleveks(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pls am pleading with rivers residents and indiegens pls and pls stay in you house on saturday sleep all through if possible neighter apc nor pdp are worth dying for!!
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Yksoul(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Amaechi will not go scot-free from these atrocities aimed at rubbishing the image of Wike.

Amaechi we all know is affiliated to Wole Soyinka(a deadly cultist) and thus is a cultist himself.

Amaechi go and settle your cult gang and save Rivers the killings
HOW CAN AMAECHI BE THE BRAIN BEHIND THE KILLING OF APC MEMBERS IN RIVERS STATE? IT IS ONLY THOSE THAT THINK FROM THE ANUS! CAN SAY AMAECHI IS BEHIND THE KILLINGS IN RIVERS
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by samjadinero(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rivers can't be peaceful if People like "Kumasi & co" still roam the streets.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by sikirat2020: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
na lair, where is the head and the body?
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abagworo:

Don't cry foul when the perpetrators get arrested.
Do they ever get arrested?.

At the federal level, hw many fulani herdsmen have been arrested?.

Any Fool whose life isn't important to will definately get killed in the course of supporting APC and PDP.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:
Wikes thugs are so bloodthirsty.
i hope after Saturday u will be very active on nairaland?.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Tokety7: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
herbie27:
i hope after Saturday u will be very active on nairaland?.
[/s]

shatappp, and face topic.
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Djmamman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
NextGovernor:
This is the handwork of APC. I swear. They are afraid of election and want state of emergency by all means.

To be frank and sincere you are not a good person at all, do you read the statement, the house of APC sent. candidate 28yrs man head slit, and you are saying is the work of APC they want by election, bear in mind if PDP of rivers continue killing people of APC of the river state, you killing no body but your blood brothers, and if you go their to defend the interest of Wine simply because you hate Amechi for no reason he is in theApc flag, which your only problem with the party is BUHARI, you didn't harm him with anything and Wine will not compensate a kobo for your death,
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Aawizdom(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
NextGovernor:
aboki, u really dont knw what 'swear' mean
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by jojo1415: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
And dey call it a cult fight?.....I guess Apc cult vs Pdp cult clash kissAnd dey call it a cult fight?.....I guess Apc cult vs Pdp cult clash
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Amaechi and Wike should be arrested immediately!
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by Felixc: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
that's d change APC promise us

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by ckc(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ozid:
Another killing of an APC member and Wike will say it is just rival cult members that are killing themselves.

The questions that comes to my mind are...
1 Why is it only APC card carrying members that are killed? and
2 Why no cult group has claimed responsibility for this heinous crime?

If president Buhari want peace in Rivers state he should jus do two things which are..

Firstly, he Buhari should make sure he tame Ameachi in his home town to avoid him causing any trouble and secondly he should make sure Wike is put under surveillance or better still put him under house arrest. I believe by these, Rivers people may breath fresh air of relief.

#GodSaveRivers
#GodBlessNigeria

So all the people that have killed, was APC engraved on their forehead? What is ur proof they r apc members?
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by peacengine(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
jmichlins:
Wike you will win this election come saturday but how can you control security network of the state with the current rate of arms proliferation. This should be your worry and not amechi whose office is at abuja

Wike is not contesting

Regarding the arms, ask Amaechi
Re: Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another by jmichlins(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Wike is not contesting

Regarding the arms, ask Amaechi
we know this election and who the true contestants are and what is at stake. About arms we know the people dying therefore that explains who has them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.