Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market (16518 Views)

Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ambode Shuts Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Mack3N: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Them for no re-open am na grin
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by wellmax(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Obviously heeding to the order of the ACF....

So after unleashing mayhem on the peaceful and cowardly Yorubas in mile 12, he still had to chicken in to the whim and caprices of the Hausas.

Chai..... slavery is not only when you are put on chains and transported via the desert

I know i will find internet trolls looking for likes here. Your brain rating is still Pentium 0.01

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by cecs(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why nau? If so that means all bikemen should be warned not to be moving around with weapon...any1 caught should be prosecuted abi?
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Goke7: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Governor Ambode has no liver am sorry to say. Governor fashola would have closed that market for more than two months with no shaking.

This present Governor has to show more strength if he wants to re-organise Lagos. I remembered when he placed a ban on trailers and trucks not to move during the day only to overturn the order due to pressures.
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by VirginFinder: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Lets kill the Yorubas, burn their properties and later apologize.

Nothing will happen to the perpetrators since they are very forgiving and peaceful.

You are a dullard!
The killings were mutual.
Only on NL and jeeegbo media outlets did aboookis have the upperhand.
Remember, abbbokis had initial police backing.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by wellmax(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Traders in that Market are Nigerians, all tribes. Closing was to curtail the crisis and put things in order. Leaving it closed for eternity is impossible and would be unwise, illogical and even unpractical. Okay, you just want to make a comment and get likes abi?
Time to leave NL for these "shildrens" sef. Leaders of tomorrow my foot
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by wellmax(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thumbs up to the LASG, while the market was closed, how come I didn't read about any Northerner screaming "we are been intimidated, don't they know we feed Lagos?"

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by ademoladeji(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
DrDauda:

Mynd44 take note of this comment
tribalism alert

cry cry baby tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by PentiumPro(f): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
wellmax:
Thumbs up to the LASG, while the market was closed, how come I didn't read about any Northerner screaming "we are been intimidated, don't they know we feed Lagos?"

That line of thought is meant for the flattiesss

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by macaranta(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Okayy
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Paretomaster(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
missKiffy:
Thank God for them, they had initially moved to kara but they were pursued there too, most of these markets women that's their only source of livelihood

true my dear......no man is an island...
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by udemzyudex(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lol... They knw how much they are making from that market, if Ogun state grab the opportunity they will lose, I guess he have a good adviser..
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by johnserek: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

So after unleashing mayhem on the peaceful and cowardly Yorubas in mile 12, he still had to chicken in to the whim and caprices of the Hausas.

Chai..... slavery is not only when you are put on chains and transported via the desert

are you working on saving Ibo girls being kidnapped and sold into slavery and islam before you carry yoruba matter on your head

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by crazyclown07(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Good to know that Mile 12 market has been re-opened amidst that bloody clash Kudos to A+
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Rayhutar(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lagos state government badly need the money that is coming from that market, every state is receiving small allocation from Abuja now, no state can afford to lose its source of income in this economic situation now.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by stevecantrell: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Goke7:
Governor Ambode has no liver am sorry to say. Governor fashola would have closed that market for more than two months with no shaking.

This present Governor has to show more strength if he wants to re-organise Lagos. I remembered when he placed a ban on trailers and trucks not to move during the day only to overturn the order due to pressures.

All these so-called govs are being teleguided by someone else. In Ambode's case he could have stood his ground and told Oga "its not yet time".
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Rayhutar(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
johnserek:

are you working on saving Ibo girls being kidnapped and sold into slavery and islam before you carry yoruba matter on your head
So everybody that is spewing trash on a faceless public forum is an Igbo person, Igbos don suffer, wanlai!
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by younghartz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
175:
Everything in Nigeria has Increased ,,even the voice that Usually say to ”Copy dis Tune ,press 1 has Increased to ”Copy dis tune press 11
Hahaha Lmao Burst my head
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lagos state govt is losing a lot of revenue in that market,hence,ambode ordered the reopening of the market.
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
If the mile 12 market is occupy by igbo traders it would have remain shut or even demolish.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by BlackPeni5: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
The killings were mutual.
Only on NL and jeeegbo media outlets did aboookis have the upperhand.
Remember, abbbokis had initial police backing.

Hmmmm...potential killee spotted. Make I go sharpen my dagger.
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by modik(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Stop spreading hateful comments and fanning the embers of disunity!?

Do you know how many families(of diverse ethnic inclinations) suffering because of the market closure?

TRY AND BE OBJECTIVE FOR ONCE.

All Thanks to a listening Governor.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Goke7: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
stevecantrell:

All these so-called govs are being teleguided by someone else. In Ambode's case he could have stood his ground and told Oga "its not yet time".

their re-election for second term is what bothers them the most but they forget that when it backfires, they take the blame alone. Ambode needs to be his own man like Fashola. Let the people decide your re-election instead of a god father somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by cicc2010(f): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Mistaken identity....
Hausas chased the HOST to as far as Mowe.
many denied ever being Yoruba and spoke fluent Hausa for their sorry ass to be saved

So you where dia
Receive common sense
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Trendin(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
another fight in mile 12 just resumed
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by omokab: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
PentiumPro:

You must have made that up in your head from your abakiliki dirty room.
While the Hausas miscreants are begging everybody that can influence the govt to pardon them as they are presently dying of hunger.
youhave time to answer the lunatic man from ebonyi when above 90 percent of traders that sell gala on the roads in lagos and other part of SW are from his state. All this while Fulani has been killing and raping their women in SE what have they done? Nothing. But I can't blame them bcs raping means nothing to them as all their women have to prostitute especially from imo state. They are always proud of it. According to femi fani kayode he said " only good about ibo is their women to have sex with" and they are still supporting till today.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

opinion is like an ass.... everyone is entitled to one .
This doesn't however take away the fact that Hausas pounded and MAN-HANDLED Yorubas at mile 12
You mean revisionism has already started?
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by UjSizzle(f): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Good news. Time to buy tomato again cheesy
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Goke7:
You may be right. But Fashola's style only moved Lagos and it's elites some steps further, we need Ambode's business sense...that market is source of livelihood for millions of Yorubas
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shehu Usman? market Chairmain for Yoruba land. I have just confirmed the stupidity of Yoruba people today.
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by toyinid78: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Igbos I hail oh God wud pinish any igbo man wey say hausa dealt with yoruba am a product of biafra war .my dad was taking by force to join d army he was active in biafra war ,my mum a very pretty fair igbo woman was taken home from east to lagos in ojo town,where my dad is from as a yoruba man,am my mum never for once pray for ojukwu cos she become indi ofe manu wife by force,doh she loves ma dad cos he saved her life after her family was killed by d hausa army officers who raped n mimed d igbo girls. My mum is unhappy because ojukwu children married igbos but many biafra war victim became yoruba wives,doh I thank ma mum for aving us we do go ogbulafor we're ma grand dad is from n I love d cashew every where one house to mile
Re: Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market by phazotron(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
omokab:
youhave time to answer the lunatic man from ebonyi when above 90 percent of traders that sell gala on the roads in lagos and other part of SW are from his state. All this while Fulani has been killing and raping their women in SE what have they done? Nothing. But I can't blame them bcs raping means nothing to them as all their women have to prostitute especially from imo state. They are always proud of it. According to femi fani kayode he said " only good about ibo is their women to have sex with" and they are still supporting till today.

in addition the Hausa are kidnapping their teenage girls and can't do shit about it. instead they're here venting .their frustration on nairaland. cowards. it's iPod media that's reporting bullshit news. I have authentic sources in mile 12 and agiliti and the Hausa had a lot more casualties. the Hausa had to beg the govt to reopen the place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Press Release: Our Concrete Achievements Not Propaganda And Lies - Buhari / Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.