Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (16519 Views)

Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road / Residents Flee Numan, Adamawa Over Soldiers & Fulani Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by 40ng: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Shared via Twitter with caption ..

The mass murder of hundreds of indigenous Numan people in Adamawa state by Fulani herdsmen is barbaric and unacceptable. These animals are worse than Boko Haram and one day they will pay a heavy price for their butchery and barbaric behaviour. The day of reckoning is coming!

Hundreds of indigenous Numan Christians in Adamawa state were attacked and killed by jihadist Fulani herdsmen. When they tried to defend themselves the Buhari govt. sent in the Airforce to bomb hundreds of them and protect the Fulani aggressors. Is this fair? WORLD TAKE NOTE!

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-to-adamawa-killings-by-suspected-fulani-herdsmen/

cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by fellowman: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2017
APC

change

the APC will win Election in Adamawa

qoute me anywhere.

let me take you back memory lane

‘Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Will Not Go Unpunished’ – Sultan Of Sokoto

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/sultan-of-sokoto-blows-hot-over-killing-of-fulani-herdsmen-in-adamawa-says-it-will-not-go-unpunished/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by adadike281(f): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2017
I hope the world is seeing this. lalasticlala biko

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by dukie25: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2017
It will never be well with Buhari's household.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Deathslater: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
I hope the world is seeing this. lalasticlala biko
asa mara mma, kedu ije?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2017
I pray peace reigns in the land

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by miqos02(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yes
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by pointstores(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
these country am short of words because different drama different day nothing postive about these country except u stay positive ur self

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by PaulOgrady: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Femoooooooooo
The new number 1 human rights advocate in Nigeria.
I just love this man.

33 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by blackbeau1(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's so scary

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by tesppidd: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
One would begin to think Femi Fani Kayode was omnipresent. He knows what happens everywhere in Nigeria and who causes everything everywhere. At this rate i am quite sure FFK knows what happens in our bedrooms.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by efighter: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
dukie25:
It will never be well with Buhari's household.

It is well with your own household?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by 9iceboi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Its high time we find a solution to this Fulani menace. My solution- let the farmers be armed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ollyson2018: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
pls let's be our brodas keepers

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Queenserah26(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's so sad...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by efighter: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
PaulOgrady:
Femoooooooooo
I just love this man.

He is actually the number half.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by PaulOgrady: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
efighter:

He is actually the number half.

Whateverrrrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Built2last: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by HugeDan(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Now who are the real terrorists undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Nwaisuochi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
All notherners and Afonjas should enjoy their ONE NIGERIA! Biafrans like me aren't interested

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by seunlly(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Afonjas issue again.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by oshe111(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Since we have been reacting has anything happened
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by manci(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
when they was killed by numan villagers he was not react ffk is the definitions of hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Lothario(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
This country is a Sh!t hole
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ifeci: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
PaulOgrady:
Femoooooooooo
I just love this man.

Number 1 f00l u mean?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Mysselff2: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
jordanobi73:
Is that what really happened @ the last tweet shocked shocked

Of course

You know the Sultan of Sokoto actually boasted to that effect

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
The Nigeria Army must give the Fulani terrorist Operation Cow kick before it is too.

Fulani terrorist are the most dangerous terrorist group on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by chloedogie(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nwaisuochi:
All notherners and Afonjas should enjoy their ONE NIGERIA! Biafrans like me aren't interested

Last I checked the federal allocation money given to your state by the northern president wasn't refunded nor returned back into the Fed ggovt account na? Tell the biafra govs to always return the money. Then we will believe you ain't a Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by alfredo4u(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole: Giadom Wants To Kill APC As They Did In Rivers / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country / Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.