Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) (57624 Views)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Rotimi47: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mental issue or jazz; just saying undecided
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
I don't blame him cos every where is hot due to global warming so,he needs some fresh air.
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
myfantasies:
Something is wrong somewhere shocked

His villagers finally got it right
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by badonkadonk: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
360frolic:

A www.newshelm reader found this man riding on a local highway in his locality and shared it with us!!!

This is serious,and he is on a highway with his clothees visible on the bike..lol

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-man-spotted-riding-bike-naked-on.html

The heat wey too much these days na im make... His blokos must have been on flame insyd clothing..

So he decided to unleash the dragon and expose his weaponry..
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by ba7man(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
This must be the "Fresh air" GEJ was talking about. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Luckylife:
hmmmm how come you knew what exactly happened, may b because you are the wife abi?
lol.. I am not o

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by jojoki: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Season of change na ni biko
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by HirstMOG(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cannabis no good oooo
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by doskie(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
police! yea.. They harassed him.
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by ninodaniel(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2016
him and him friend bet money
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by DedeNkem: 1:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Fresh from a ganja joint.
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2016
tribalwarlord:
lol.. Can you make me cum

My own case will give you multi national orgasms.Try me.#TastedAndTrusted#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do These Products Still Exist? / Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / Funny Election Pictures And Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.