Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ex (422 Views)

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / The Ex-miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Give Back Her Prize Car ,check Out Why / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ex by ifeajikap(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2016
My ex called me a day to her wedding too know aw I was doing. We were on a spree, everytin was goin fine, looked like d love was getting stronger until it happend. I heard frm a 3rd party that she was engaged wit prove chai mogbe she stp picking calls stp chatting and all nd she sent me buck msg invitation to her wedding egba.

(1) (Reply)

WEIRD WORLD....A Must Read For Everyone. / Can I Kiss You / What's Happening Inside?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.