Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers (26159 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Rivers Rerun: Court Disqualified PDP Candidate, Not INEC - REC Says / Court Restrains Wike From Sacking 23 Lg Councils In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by SeverusSnape(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Bunkum. We in rivers knew that nothing like free and fair election in rivers since 1999. We won't start having it this Saturday.
Who are "we"??... No need for long talks, you'll be cured of your zombieness this Saturday.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by SeverusSnape(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
chukwudi44:

They don't even have the capacity to rig in Rivers state.!!!You can only rig where you are popular.Wike is just the right man for the APC at the moment.We cant afford to have a gentleman at the helm of affairs at the PDP now.Give them gun for gun!!! blood for blood!!! Wike is a thug and would live up to the meaning of his name come Saturday.It takes more than control of the army for anyone to rig in Rivers state
You have spoken well Mr. Chukwudi.

Tokety7 learn from the words of elders.

Your rantings will end on the 19th.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Tokety7: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Who are "we"??... No need for long talks, you'll be cured of your zombieness this Saturday.

We are on ground. U pathetic lots aren't. The election is done and dusted. Av u ever wondered why it's only wike that is shouting foul?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by SeverusSnape(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

We are on ground. U pathetic lots aren't. The election is done and dusted. Av u ever wondered why it's only wike that is shouting foul?
I know you have more than five monikers, Please tell me the one you'll use on Saturday, so that I can torment you online.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Tokety7: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You have spoken well Mr. Chukwudi.

Tokety7 learn from the words of elders.

Your rantings will end on the 19th.

That was from a deranged mind that shouted Jonah-daft till 2019. Only fools takes him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Tokety7: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I know you have more than five monikers, Please tell me the one you'll use on Saturday, so that I can torment you online.

Don't know what u are talking about. Just ask ur cohorts to stop reporting me. Am going no where.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by SeverusSnape(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

Don't know what u are talking about. Just ask ur cohorts to stop reporting me. Am going no where.
Its okay Demdem. Your own don finish for my hand.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by cckris: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

u lot are permitted to do the voting while watching ur head from stray bullets.............we will be doing the rigging. That is all that matters.

Let's review this on Sunday afternoon.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by kasay: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin THE THE COURT OF THE LAND KEEPS FIGHTING FOR US(PDP), Buhari LOST IT WHEN HE SAID THE JUDICIARY IS CORRUPT. LEGALLY, WE HAVE WON THE ELECTION, BUT COME SATURDAY THE **OO* OF APC SUPPORTERS WOULD FLOW wink

You don't seem to have learned anything or remember anything.

You and other PDP/ biafrats e-worriors made similiar boast and ranting before the presidential elections.

What happened at the end of the day??

You will be in for a shocker.

If you imagine that black market injunction of a state court stopping a federal institutions from performing their constitutional role will be obeyed, then you are in a dream world.

This re-run is not just an ordinary re-run. It's about securing the majority that will impeach Wike.

So, Amaechi is not in Rivers for a tea party.

Boy, just wait and see. Saturday is near.

Just watch and keep watching!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Tokety7: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
cckris:

Let's review this on Sunday afternoon.

Sunday afternoon is victory party at wikes backyard. Won't be available. Make it Monday evening. Hopefully won't be banned before then.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by kasay: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Obiagelli:

Depending on what you mean by zombie, the only zombies i know are the ones Fela sang about and they will be in control on saturday.

I like you. You are very witty, intelligent and smart. You have got beauty and brains.
You have made my day on this thread

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by comos: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

Jokers.......who is announcing which result in polling unit? was results ever announced in polling units in the election that brought wike? u are in for a shocker. grin grin grin grin

election result is first announced in polling unit
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:

I like you. You are very witty, intelligent and smart. You have got beauty and brains.
You have made my day on this thread
Thanks, i'll reply u.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Tokety7: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
comos:

election result is first announced in polling unit

Yes on paper but in rivers, in reality, it's not so.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by comos: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

Yes on paper but in rivers, in reality, it's not so.

it seems you are an under-age person, thus you don't know how the system works.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Tokety7: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
comos:

it seems you are an under-age person, thus you don't know how the system works.

[/s]

Shattap. U know nothing about what happens on ground down here. What system? The one that is about to be rigged? Gullible u.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Bunkum. We in rivers knew that nothing like free and fair election in rivers since 1999. We won't start having it this Saturday.
When and where has Nigeria held free and fair elections before?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Tokety7: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
crixtex:

When and where has Nigeria held free and fair elections before?

Ask me again after Saturday.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by lielbree: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
PRAISEEEEEE THE LORDDDD!!
JEHOVAH OVER DO IN ACTION!!!!
SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN USE THE MILITARY TO RIG THE ELECTION.
THEIR DOWN FALL HAS BEGUN!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by anonimi: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:
In a ruling delivered by Justice George Omereji in a suit filed by the PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah and the PDP, the Court ordered:

Only a fool will expect an order from a judge who is known to be on wikes payroll to be obeyed. Let obuah go chase them himself.

Thanks for confirming that your Buhari is only a PRETENTIOUS democrat despite claiming to be an incorruptible man of integrity.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by MadCow1: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
The Courts should go to hell. angry

Restricting the Military from participating is simply leaving Rivers State inhabitants at the mercies of Political thugs as the Police Force has sold their souls for Bole & fish to these politicians.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by shamecurls(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin THE THE COURT OF THE LAND KEEPS FIGHTING FOR US(PDP), Buhari LOST IT WHEN HE SAID THE JUDICIARY IS CORRUPT. LEGALLY, WE HAVE WON THE ELECTION, BUT COME SATURDAY THE **OO* OF APC SUPPORTERS WOULD FLOW wink

Still a puzzle to actually ascertain which part of your body you reason with, but am definitely sure you re not using not brain
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari shouldn't have call judiciary corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

Ask me again after Saturday.

pls bro.. dont go and rig o... remember Tompolo is PDP o....
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
God is watching una!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by greatiyk4u(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

HOW ON EARTH IS IT POSSIBLE FOR APC TO WIN RIVERS STATE undecided, IT IS A TABOO AND I AM SO CONFIDENT THAT PDP WILL KILL IT.
I ALSO THANK GOD FOR SOCIAL MEDIA, AS THEY ANNOUNCE THE RESULT ITS GOING ONLINE, JUST AS IT HAPPENED IN EKITI. I PARTICIPATED IN THE ELECTION, AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE SAME AS BAYELSA. CHEERS BRO TO VICTORY COME SATURDAY.

High BP still kills so take am easy bro.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by mightyokwy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
Arrant nonsense. So until Thugs finish killing people abi I trust PMB na,dis judge just wasted his ruling for nothing. Mtcheww.
grin grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by sephryneyo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
mtcew Court order dey affect our leaders
abeg make i go buy kukuli i want drink gaari
na waitin bubunomics present
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Demdem stop laughing, You and I know you don't like this news, So tell me how many polling units the lying party will win.

You'll be shamed come Saturday. PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP.
so dis ipod guys dnt knw buhari will flay dis order hahahahaha,hw many time has court grant kanu bail?where is kanu today?in uk or prison in zzzoooooo

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Vic74real: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hahaha. I dey laugh at Wicked Wike. See how the tables turn. The same Wike, Jonathan and Co used the full force of the same military to kill, harass and rig elections not too long ago.Hei politicians o. Una no go kill person. Nah una matter...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by matrix1759: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
ionsman:

http://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-rerun-court-restrains-military-deploying-soldiers/
. All signs point to the fact that this coming Rivers rerun elections will be bloody. I think the major players involved should sue for peace and decorum, hopefully their supporters will behave themselves. God help us
Re: Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers by Vic74real: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hahaha. I dey laugh at Wike. See how the tables turn. The same Wike, Jonathan and Co used the full force of the same military to kill, harass and rig elections not too long ago.Hei politicians o. Una no go kill person. Nah una matter...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari-Saraki Feud: APC Leaders Jittery, Fear Mass Defection- NewTelegraphOnline / Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths / 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.