Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (50449 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2009
a lofly and sweet amigoz cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2009
Imaginative
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
yummy-lative
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
Creative
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
charming
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
Is dhat hao yu feelin'? lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
Wow, a brand new Moyo. . . intwesting! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2009
okan
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Jul 25, 2009
cute
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 2:25am On Jul 25, 2009
LOFLY cheesy

Moyola:

Is dhat hao yu feelin'? lipsrsealed

what are u talking about?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 4:06am On Jul 25, 2009
Is that in Bora Bora or Mawi or Maldives?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 5:30am On Jul 25, 2009
Comedian
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by SeanT21(f): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2009
Faceless
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2009
Soul sista
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2009
Amigoz:

I agree. wink

Whats up? Berra explain now >:

(
noetic2:

that is so lofly. . .the butterfly in my stomach are jubilating cheesy

U ? U ? . LAwyer, don't cheat me ooooooooo . Just check her finger, she has my ring .

Noetic liv dat gurl oo, na me be her man ooo

Noetic, wetin be ur own ooo shocked shocked shocked

@topic

Un-Beatable profile, though it looks empty to some people, but he/she who ac inner eyes will see her loffly face

I'm in loff wit her profile kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2009
Un-Beatable profile, though it looks empty to some people, but he/she who av inner eyes will see her loffly face
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2009
:-x
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2009
Okanran:

Wow, a brand new Moyo. . . intwesting! tongue

hey! whozhappenin'? ku ijo tiwee! wink tongue

noetic2:

what are u talking about?

d pix on ya profile joo! n d qweshun yu asked. . . undecided tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2009
wow! this is the elusive moyoola, how you dey?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2009
Moyola:

hey! whozhappenin'? ku ijo tiwee! wink tongue

Ijo kan pelu jare! Hope u good! wink

@ Topic: Agbalagbo ti o ran agbalagbi ni ise! cheesy cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2009
Your nature seems cool anyways
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2009
lofly, sweet and cool cheesy

howdy?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ Topic: A modest improvement on ur former profile! cheesy

@ ur siggy: 'cos I don't tell lies! cheesy cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2009
Remii:

wow! this is the elusive moyoola, how you dey?

errm. . . sowa ok? tongue

Okanran:

Ijo kan pelu jare! Hope u good! wink

uh uhmn! m gud. . .abi?! iwo nko? tongue
Aworan e nko? [size=4pt]yu owe me. . .yu knw?[/size] undecided tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jaybee3(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2009
word bank cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2009
wohta cutie!!?! AwWw!! dhat smile!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2009
Moyo, I don't owe u ziltch! tongue However, I can be persuaded 2 part with that which u want, how persuasive are u wink cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Shentz(f): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2009
emmmmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2009
I don't see emmmm anywhere on my profile! embarassed embarassed embarassed

@ Topic: Young, cute, a bit indecisivegoing by ur comment on my profile!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Shentz(f): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2009
lol

Nice picture i absolutely love it!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
*Shentz*:

lol

Nice picture i absolutely love it!

Are u sure I didn't coerce the bolded bit out of u embarassed

Anyways u still look delectable!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2009
Okanran:

Moyo, I don't owe u ziltch! tongue However, I can be persuaded 2 part with that which u want, how persuasive are u wink cool

dunno! tongue
itz nt lyk yu gon lemme c anywey. . . angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Names of Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.