Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (53183 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Shentz(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
how cute
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
Gabry:

No dearie. Never will I ignore you sha. I am just being really busy with. . . . . Ok, I cannot say it loud in here. . . embarassed

Ok, I belif u, just worried . Thank God u proofed me wrong

@topic

Un-beatable beauty kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
lofly and cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Shentz(f): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
Computer Thug im adding you!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2009
Wow, Wow Wow

LAwyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
Mr Nice guy, hw far profile pic now?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by nana(f): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hoodie
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
nana, whatz up ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2009
he is just to sweet,

a mixture of honey,milk and sugar cant be compared to him,

SWEETNESS DEE wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
Despite d fact dat he didn't show hiz face, he still look un-beatable

Who fit drag the most cutest guy on NL with him ? no body . Not even later

You too much Bbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 1:04am On Jul 24, 2009
and u too much as well grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2009
and u are 3 much as well grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 1:33am On Jul 24, 2009
Noetic!!! I need to chat with you!!! Do u have YIM?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 1:36am On Jul 24, 2009
yea. check my profile. . . I will be online in a bit.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 1:37am On Jul 24, 2009
I have added you in. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
OH MY GOD shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lawyer shocked shocked shocked shocked Vs Gabry shocked shocked shocked

cry cry cry cry cry cry Lawyer is tooo smartttttttttttttttttttttt cheesy

@Topic

I hold my words cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
lol

how are u doing today?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
I'm doing gr8, nd u ?

Ow was ya nyt . ? Anyway, Gabry, I'm still waiting 4 explanation ooooooooooooooooooo sad

@Topic

To romantic and always catching my fish with hiz simple profile cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by biola44: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2009
sweetness
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
I want to get to know ^
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2009
she is a lofly grl. . . . . .a lofly amigoz. . a lofly lofly, very lofly cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2009
U know everytime I c ur post or check ur profile as in this case, I remember ur mission to the park.

I think u Kwul wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
I knw u are cooler than me. . . .

Amigoz:

U know everytime I c ur post or check ur profile as in this case, I remember ur mission to the park.

I think u Kwul wink

what is my mission? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
Lol - take a trip down memory lane wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
Amigoz:

Lol - take a trip down memory lane wink

if it is what I think it is. . . .my mission has not changed then. . . . . .why should it?

so what do ya say?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2009
I agree. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
that is so lofly. . .the butterfly in my stomach are jubilating cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by xoxoxo(f): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2009
he likes sitting on the dock of the bay
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
a smoker grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2009
what a bad boy angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
dont have tym for . . . lipsrsealed only saw a blue sky smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Amigoz(f): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
Hez married 2 many wives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... / Truth Or Dare Challenge.. / Can You Guess The Number In The Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.