Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Needs Personal Assistant, See Terms And Condition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Needs Personal Assistant, See Terms And Condition (655 Views)

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids Michelle And Juwon Slay In Same Native Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Needs Personal Assistant, See Terms And Condition by ogochukwu247(f): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Some of her followers are bashing her for wanting a single lady & saying no rigid opening & closing time. Some felt the salary was too small for a graduate while others commended her for wanting to empower a young woman. See the rest of the qualifications after the cut and tell us what you think...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/actress-mercy-aigbe-needs-personal.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Needs Personal Assistant, See Terms And Condition by amtaken(f): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
She's feeling fly, is she?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Needs Personal Assistant, See Terms And Condition by ashewoboy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mk i nor lie, front page is SURE like roll on.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Needs Personal Assistant, See Terms And Condition by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
eeeehn eeeehn oga ju

(1) (Reply)

Double Wahala! Jailed Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Removed As AGN President / Re: From An Educated Fan. Linda Vs Wizkid / Oh No! Davido Hands A Twitter User The Biggest Curse On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.