Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The World Happiest People And The Least Happy People As In December 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Happiest People And The Least Happy People As In December 2015. (823 Views)

Nigerians 6th Happiest In Africa In World Happiness Report 2017 / James Ibori Leaves UK Prison In December - The Nation / Incredibly Accurate Predictions Ayodele Fayose Made In December 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Happiest People And The Least Happy People As In December 2015. by golddust6000(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/22/these-are-the-worlds-happiest-countries-5115847/the world happiest people and the least happy people as in December 2015.
Re: The World Happiest People And The Least Happy People As In December 2015. by chernest2002: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
The zombies are happiest while the wailers are less happy. Are you a zombie?
Re: The World Happiest People And The Least Happy People As In December 2015. by golddust6000(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
chernest2002:
I am not, maybe you are?
Re: The World Happiest People And The Least Happy People As In December 2015. by chernest2002: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2016
golddust6000:

I am not, maybe you are?
so you are wailler
Re: The World Happiest People And The Least Happy People As In December 2015. by YourMrBoo: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2016
chernest2002:

You weren't happy, the zombies were sad but it didn't reflect on the situation on ground that Nigeria were happy people. Now the wailers ain't happy the way Nigeria is being governed and this has reflected on Nigerias position on the happiest country in the world...

I can simply deduce from here that the zombies are just unwanted disturbances and irrelevant entities which are bunch of touts and noise makers. Their opinions can't represent the mind of Nigeria.
Re: The World Happiest People And The Least Happy People As In December 2015. by chernest2002: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
YourMrBoo:

You weren't happy, the zombies were sad but it didn't reflect on the situation on ground that Nigeria were happy people. Now the wailers ain't happy the way Nigeria is being governed and this has reflected on Nigerias position on the happiest country in the world...

I can simply deduce from here that the zombies are just unwanted disturbances and irrelevant entities which are bunch of touts and noise makers. Their opinions can't represent the mind of Nigeria.
I watched core TV and i find out that zombies are turning to wailers these days, that shows that zombies happiness are turning to sorrow under Mr chain. Am proudly a wailler since April 28

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Role In Destroying The Nigerian Economy? / Two Groups Of Protesters Descend On The National Assembly / Chief Pius Ovbije(poc)congratulates Barr Kingsley Esiso On His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.