Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt (34968 Views)

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Anarchy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Charly68: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nobody can beat this man in propaganda ..he qualifies for PDP publicity secretary... I vote for you jooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by spako4(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Go to UN
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Lymasaba(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
kenonze:
We heard similar propaganda in El'zakayza of kaduna Shiitte yet nothing happened.

He will be release at this appointed time but for now, wailing wailers nothing for u
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Oloniyan(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
erekoshe:

It is said that let he who is without sin cast the first stone...pray you don't get detained for any offense and hidden from help

you are diagnosed of misconception my brother grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by alizma: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
psucc:
Buhari Jr. You get mind yo utter this?

In a 21st century, where rights and freedom is a hallmark, court orders are thrown into dustbin yet you expect the common man to obey traffic rules in Lagos?

Leadership is by example.
leave that crap. when they were busy stealing our money, they stole it like we were in 16th century.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by lordsharks(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Waec candidate pass with ease
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by princeattah1: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
We all can look but only few can see. Even the press statement states clearly that it has not been verified. Yet people have started jumping on the bandwagon to comment Negatively without even reading the main body of the subject matter . May God help this generation of ours . May PDP and APC not continue to destroy your lives since that's all that exist in your world . AMEN
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Oloniyan(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
kenonze:
We heard similar propaganda in El'zakayza of kaduna Shiitte yet nothing happened.

He will be release at this appointed time but for now, wailing wailers nothing for u

ON PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT
QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium
Times):MR president, the DSS under your
watch has consistently disobeyed court
orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders
asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu.
And many other cases. Court orders
which your DSS has not obeyed
ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

You are part of this! And I SMH

3 Likes

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by banio: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
If this is true, then Buharry has a date with international court of justice

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by LordVoldemort(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
psucc:
Buhari Jr. You get mind yo utter this?

In a 21st century, where rights and freedom is a hallmark, court orders are thrown into dustbin yet you expect the common man to obey traffic rules in Lagos?

Leadership is by example.

So it's human right to storm a court and beat up a judge?

Hypocrisy is your last name

5 Likes

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by prophetfire: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
chukwudi80:
Rule of Law: According to United nation.....refers to a principle of governance in which all persons, institutions and entities, public and private, including the State itself, are accountable to laws that are publicly promulgated, equally enforced and independently adjudicated, and which are consistent with international human rights norms and standards. That is all i have to say
bros, u still dey speak grammar?does our presido look like pesin wey dey do grammar 4 u?if dat man na ur broda make u find way to get there help am. Grammar no reach again for our country.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by anwe: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
That's why APC have been bribing and using tribunals and appeal court to annul election. I thank God for Supreme Court.
Look at what is unfolding in rivers state. Senseless killing because of one man. What happened with the rerun in Akwa Ibom state ? Was any dead recorded with all the hype about Akwa Ibom being an APC state ? Ameachi has finished his eight years, stole all he could and want to perpetuate stealing. Where did ameachi get money to sponsor APC 80% ?
Is Change ? With all the gains that have been achieved in the past years ?

3 Likes

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Sunnynwa: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
hazyfm1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

LEAVE THEM

Let the wailers wail on till 2023

Posting from a fuel queue I'm sure.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by mayweather2020: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
kenonze:

Mani love your comments die.My family loves ur comment,my friends love it die.Even God loves it and anointed it.God will surely pick your call weather enemies like wailers like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Ahmed3rdjuly: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
whytetyre:
The Buhari led federal government has buried the rule of law since last year, and has since been pounding the judiciary in the morter of APC politics.
God will judge.
But God will not Judge those that stole our common wealth right?
Is God now part of your wailing community?

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by biomanneymailcom: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fayose is not the real governor of Ekiti people. He's an impostor waiting to be sacked. Shame to Ekiti people. Their slogan of fountain of knowledge turns to fountain of lunacy.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by erekoshe: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oloniyan:

you are diagnosed of misconception my brother grin grin

I wouldn't stoop low to your level to trade insults with you, thanks and goodluck
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Goke7: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fayose and co making noise as usual, they better change tactics as the current one they are using is getting outdated. Has anyone noticed that since the lawmakers were arrested, the noise from fayose and his camp has not been ferocious as before?

It just shows how easy to handle Fayose, without immunity Fayose na paper grin

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by nusirat(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oloniyan:

Source: Lere Olayinka. SA to the governor on media
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205915300626572&id=1380833650&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10205915300626572%3Atl_objid.10205915300626572%3Athid.1380833650%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1459493999%3A3253372451615640202&__tn__=%2As

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/17/detained-lawmaker-dies-in-dss-custody-says-ekiti-govt/

But you people claim you can die, why making noise of the dead colleague that you have never confirmed. It is Beyer for you to go and sleep Eyin oniranu jati jati.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
R.I.P. then. Are you satisfied now? Wailing just started.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by emmanuelasiegbu(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
DAT fool dat calls himself President won't take any action... mtcheeww!!
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Oloniyan(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
erekoshe:

I wouldn't stoop low to your level to trade insults with you, thanks and goodluck

See again grin I ain't insulting you at all. I said you mis conceived my statement, and we are on the same point

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why will the dss hold someone since march 4 without charge?

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by dyn1800: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
HMMMM NOW YOU DON LOOK FOR TROUBLE.... EXPECT THEM WAILING DOGS TO BARK AT YOU WITHOUT THEIR TEETH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kenonze:

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by qtx(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
This had better be a joke. Because it will mean many things. Not what most people comment here like babies in cradles.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
anwe:
That's why APC have been bribing and using tribunals and appeal court to annul election. I thank God for Supreme Court.
Look at what is unfolding in rivers state. Senseless killing because of one man. What happened with the rerun in Akwa Ibom state ? Was any dead recorded with all the hype about Akwa Ibom being an APC state ? Ameachi has finished his eight years, stole all he could and want to perpetuate stealing. Where did ameachi get money to sponsor APC 80% ?
Is Change ? With all the gains that have been achieved in the past years ?
Bros eh, who are the culprits, who are the victims of killings in Rivers State? You need your head examined ASAP.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by dyn1800: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
MAYBE WE'[/b]RE ABOUT TO SEE ANOTHER [b]SKIBBE STUNT
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by gretblue: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Information reaching us indicates that one of the abducted members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Hon. Afolabi Akanni has died in the custody of the Department of SS.
What do they still need verification for?
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by demoBaba: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fayose, you can lie ooooooooo
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by onatisi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
If this story is true then buhari government is in big shit ,no western nation will like to associate with a government that doesn't respect human rights

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Mother Delivers While Dancing With Muma Gee At Campaign Rally (Photos) / Fayose Browsing At College Of Education E-library, Ekiti (Photo) / Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.