Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt (34956 Views)

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Abbeyme: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oloniyan:

And you Zombies continue with your atrocities and impunity till 2019 grin grin grin grin

I am not moved by your tantrum since PMB himself could say this>>>
ON PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT
QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium
Times):MR president, the DSS under your
watch has consistently disobeyed court
orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders
asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu.
And many other cases. Court orders
which your DSS has not obeyed
ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

But I heard that this same Fayose once slapped a sitting Judge of jurisdiction and hell was not let loosed! Maybe our own version of RuleOfLaw is yet loading.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Promantwo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
ilawanson44:

Please, identify yourself in the picture below
hahahahaha
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by tinsel: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
SleekMallam:
It's gonna be a long road to 2019 with the way events are unfolding in Naija.
Nothing will happen.
Igbo votes and some of south south are too minor.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
qtx:
This had better be a joke. Because it will mean many things. Not what most people comment here like babies in cradles.
Yes ooo
It seems ppl dont know the far reaching implications this will have on Nigeria if it is confirmed to be true.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by gretblue: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=banio post=43856763]If this is true, then Buharry has a date with international court of justice[/quote
Lol
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Obiagelli:
Why will the dss hold someone since march 4 without charge?

That's the impunity we've been wailing against.

From the reports, we couldn't actually tell if the lawmaker is dead. But the doesn't in any way diminish the arrogance of DSS holding him close to two weeks without charge.

Many shall end up in the stomach of this tiger that they're hailing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by pastormellanby: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
most of d people wey dey comment here are small boys they never remember Sunday Afolabi that died in d prison because of ID card scam heaven did not fall, I am waiting for d useless IPOB youths that will make useless comments so that I can refer them to many innocents soul are perishing day by day but wen useless political thieves are apprehended useless people will start supporting dem ure playing away with your future.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
macaranta:
Rip..rule of law.

Did d yam eaters consider d rule of law bfore eating our yams? If breaking d rules with make dem stop eating and vomit our yams so be it...
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
I think Ekiti lawmakers have now taken their protest to the gate of Death., as UK, US embassies no fit help.
Corrupt politicians must vomit our yam, dead or alive.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by ozoemenaca: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nawa for this Buhari. He has no regards for the rule of law, He still thinks he is in the military era. Nigeria has really been taken backward

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by blackpanda: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
whytetyre:
The Buhari led federal government has buried the rule of law since last year, and has since been pounding the judiciary in the morter of APC politics.
God will judge.

U didnt call God to judge u wen u were looting. Na now u remember God...mtscheeww
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by elopee3000(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
hazyfm1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

LEAVE THEM

Let the wailers wail on till 2023
dem go accuse ur mama of stealing fish one day inside market and I wish SARS to keep her till 2023 ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Billygee2u: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
kenonze:
We heard similar propaganda in El'zakayza of kaduna Shiitte yet nothing happened.

He will be release at this appointed time but for now, wailing wailers nothing for u
continue showcasing your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by SleekMallam: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
tinsel:
Nothing will happen. Igbo votes and some of south south are too minor.
95% vs 5% Ba?
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by KAYNINI(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
psucc:
Buhari Jr. You get mind yo utter this?

In a 21st century, where rights and freedom is a hallmark, court orders are thrown into dustbin yet you expect the common man to obey traffic rules in Lagos?

Leadership is by example.

well said my friend
People are nolonger objective
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by flokii: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
fayose in his fool's paradise..

first na $1m bribe... now na death report

some fools might buy this buh I won't

even if atal they die.. how does that affect Nigerians
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by albany231: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
dearpreye:

That's the impunity we've been wailing against.

From the reports, we couldn't actually tell if the lawmaker is dead. But the doesn't in any way diminish the arrogance of DSS holding him close to two weeks without charge.

Many shall end up in the stomach of this tiger that they're hailing.

This hypocrite cant change, some of your kinsmen are being killed in Rivers but you have been silent since your god is the governor. You truly have no shame.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by hazyfm1: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
elopee3000:
dem go accuse my mama of stealing fish one day inside market and I wish SARS to keep her till 2023 ewu gambia

You mean your late mother?

Sorry
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by pastormellanby: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
A minister under obasanjo regime Sunday Afolabi died in prison because of ID scam under PDP heaven did not fall, if u like go Yankee embassy continue wailing am here to laugh.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by simplynola(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mr Commissioner which school did you attend? You issue press release that someone is dead, yet you asked that he be released "dead or alive"
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Nwadiala: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oloniyan:

And you Zombies continue with your atrocities and impunity till 2019 grin grin grin grin

I am not moved by your tantrum since PMB himself could say this>>>
ON PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT
QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium
Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed
ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

Buhari, the president, the commander in chief of armed forces and the chief judge of federal republic of zoo

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by robay(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
hazyfm1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
LEAVE THEM
Let the wailers wail on till 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Let them wail till 3023,we don't care
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by simpleseyi: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
psucc:
Buhari Jr. You get mind yo utter this?

In a 21st century, where rights and freedom is a hallmark, court orders are thrown into dustbin yet you expect the common man to obey traffic rules in Lagos?

Leadership is by example.

Please let all Nigerians know that Buhari is not a democratic president but just a civilian president because he now wears agbada. If the Court did not give any order stopping election riggers and treasury looters from emptying our treasury, then the same Court cannot give any order for the release of election riggers and treasury looters. Let all Wailers know that any Court order that is against the interest of the masses but just in support of the thieving elites will not be obeyed by the government. Call it dictatorship and you are right, call it barbarism and you are right, call it anything you like and you are right. But looters and election riggers will not have freedom in Nigeria. A new Sharafa, sorry I mean Sherif is in town.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by lielbree: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
kenonze:
We heard similar propaganda in El'zakayza of kaduna Shiitte yet nothing happened.

He will be release at this appointed time but for now, wailing wailers nothing for u

A man's life hangs in the balance and this is all you can say??
Shame on u
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by gglimited: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
bonito001:
LOL....... I think they said they are READY to to Die.so whats the issue if one of them is dead or alive........Awon Oniranu jatijati
. fool
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Nwadiala: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:
They said He has been kept incommunicado yet they heard He is dead?.........na spirit inform them?

Fayose is not fit to govern even a Local Government in a democratic era
And buhari is an example of democratic president
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by greatiyk4u(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nwadiala:
And buhari is an example of democratic president

Yes
Isn't he?
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by saintnegroid(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:
They said He has been kept incommunicado yet they heard He is dead?.........na spirit inform them?

Fayose is not fit to govern even a Local Government in a democratic era
where are you from? Are you sure you are from this planet? Please dont talk like the roadside Colo masters
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
2019 election will be so interesting because APC government has given PDP mouth to talk, i trust my guy Fayose
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Teespice(f): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
nairalanders never cease to amuse me.

this man according to the press release has died in unlawful custody.

they are calling on the DSS to clarify the situation by producing his body for his family members to see whether dead or alive.

is this a case of bad reportage or a case of being mischievous or contradictory.

and gullible nairalanders will tag this as a PDP/APC thingy.

abusing themselves not buhari.

bunch of morons. tufiakwa.
Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
the annoying thing about this so called anti-corruption crusade is that no meaningful progress that will lead to actual conviction in a law court with competent jurisdiction has been made. it's basically media persecution, illegal detention and derailing propaganda on a daily basis. it's almost 1 year since this "holy " administration came; so one word to Mr president, STOP WASTING OUR TIME abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt by fm7070: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
kenonze:

Was their arrest propaganda?
Was the court order compelling DSS to release them propaganda?
DSS did not charge them for any offence, nothing!
You guys are supporting your clueless tyrant on the battle he has already lost.
I just pray this country will not be on fire before we chase him out disgracefully in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos / PDP Not Allowed To Use Stadium In Osun, Davido Cries Out / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.