Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? (4912 Views)

Programs Similar To Afrika Kommt / Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2017 Assessment Centre In Kenya By May / Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? by eksammy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
RuddyFusion:
I have just been shortlisted to attend 2016 Afrika Kommt Assessment centre in Niarobi Kenya next month and am wondering if anyone here is going also from Nigeria so we can rob mind together before hand?

Or any past participant of the program who can advise me on how to go about my preparation?

Thanks

Hey Rudy, i got their call too...but i'm not clear if its an invite....inbox your number or better still ur email
Re: Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? by Stallion84(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
eksammy:

Hey Rudy, i got their call too...but i'm not clear if its an invite....inbox your number or better still ur email

Hi guys, how did the assessment go? did they pay for your trip and stay in Kenya?

please share
Re: Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? by sirebukks(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
RuddyFusion:
I have just been shortlisted to attend 2016 Afrika Kommt Assessment centre in Niarobi Kenya next month and am wondering if anyone here is going also from Nigeria so we can rob mind together before hand?

Or any past participant of the program who can advise me on how to go about my preparation?

Thanks
@RuddyFusion, All the best. wink
Re: Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? by Chibuzoandrews: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
smithsydny:
OK sir

Application for another phase of the "Afrika Kommt" internship program is on now, if still interested hurry now to apply.

https://uzofetch.com/golden-opportunity-afrika-kommt-2018-2020-fellowship-program-in-germany-for-sub-sahara-african-future-leaders-fully-funded/
Re: Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Chibuzoandrews:

Application for another phase of the "Afrika Kommt" internship program is on now, if still interested hurry now to apply.

https://uzofetch.com/golden-opportunity-afrika-kommt-2018-2020-fellowship-program-in-germany-for-sub-sahara-african-future-leaders-fully-funded/
am not applying just follow the link
Re: Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? by NobleAky(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2018
what was your exercise in Kenya like, the
visa process, who was responsible for
your all expensess and how did the whole
assessment like? Pls i need your
contributions. I applied this year and i am optimistic of a getting shortlisted
Re: Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? by abdolfly: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hello everybody, I am a new applicant. Please kindly be my guide in the process. Useful information on the company to choose. How the presentation should be and expected interview questions are my expectations from you sire. Thanks. abdolfly@gmail.com
Re: Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? by dauddy97(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
abdolfly:
Hello everybody, I am a new applicant. Please kindly be my guide in the process. Useful information on the company to choose. How the presentation should be and expected interview questions are my expectations from you sire. Thanks. abdolfly@gmail.com
how do you apply. pls share the links
Re: Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? by lunacol(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2019
NobleAky:
what was your exercise in Kenya like, the
visa process, who was responsible for
your all expensess and how did the whole
assessment like? Pls i need your
contributions. I applied this year and i am optimistic of a getting shortlisted
How was your experience as regards the various process you underwent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Teens And Twenties Audition [ntta] BE THE NEXT MOVIE STAR / Rumble In Mike Adenuga’s Globacom / Benefits Of ICAN (ATSWA) Professional Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.