Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label (25918 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / D'banj And His Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III "Daniel D' Third" In Adorable Photo / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by damiloladuke: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tonto Dikeh has come out to reveal she has left D'banj's label DB records. She said this in a recently released trailer interview with Emma Emmerson of Golden Icons. The singer was signed to the label DB records some time back late November 2014. Tonto Dikeh ventured into music in October 2012, with the release of her singles, 'Hi' and 'Itz Ova', which got tongues wagging.

Tonto who has achieved remarkable success in Nollywood over the years, had taken the leap into music production, recording, and publishing, but a majority of her songs such as 'Hi', 'Jeje', and a few more, have received negative and, for the most part, malicious feedback from the Nigerian public.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/tonto-dike-has-just-parted-ways-with.html

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by IamOpemipo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
She don born..prob she wanna conc more on her marriage and child.. seems she's geetin nuff joy frm it..

Talent will alas b dia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by goldbim(f): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Better for her!motherhood and acting suits her better.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by bughead: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
good for her!

now is the time for her to be a good mother and train her daughter to be like her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by politricks: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Just two comments and it made it to frontpage. After snake and olajumoke it's tonto dike that owns the frontpage. Seun i hope you know she has a boo. Anyway, even a boo got a boo.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by yekparikpa(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oh she was so useful while it lasted. undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by Izzy002(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by kennyman2000(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Okay
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by onlymase(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
HahahahH
poco Lee leaves Banga Lee
wait oh... was TOnTO DiCKe a musician?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
I never know that TOnTO DICKe is a musician... Lalasticlala, have u listen to one of her songs b4?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by steppin: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Good for her. No use dancing on a sinking ship.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by karllemah44(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Will dis help d naira ? I never knew if she was ever a singer
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by SuzieeDee(f): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
She wants to breast feed her baby properly. Enjoy motherhood oh...

Can't wait to see my baby #6weeks to go

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by karllemah44(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Will dis help d naira ?
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by ourchoice(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
She was never a music artiste anyway......por*nography movie fits her more, and would have made her more money and fame she was so desperate forcry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by Chidexter(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mtcheew. Na musician before

she think say music dey like movies with shit film tricks.

imagine her acting a pastoral role despite her neck tatoo
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by goryorhal(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
@ Op so Wetin make I con do ?
Shey make I go beg dbanj make he sign an back ni ?
Better news con dey scare to read for here ...
Except from snakes , tonto dike , etc ..
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by omusiliyu(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
....after how many abortion?
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by layilo: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Person wey no get passion for music b4, she probably went into music cos she wan immitate d Hollywood actress' lifestyle. Anyway e be lyk say her husband gallant pass dbanj financially
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
was she there before?
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by elopee3000(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Samuel019:
D banj had a record label ?
my brother helepu me ask oooh d banj wey never get him self wan sgin worst musician in person of tonto
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by myfantasies(f): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Y AM I NOT SURPRISED
Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by Guyman02: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Perhaps Don Jazzy has the magic touch to turn her music around. I wonder how Don Jazzy makes shallow music to become national anthem

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by sunsco2225(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
omooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by BHM01: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mschewww......d record label no dey useful before joor. Wetin she dey sing??.......she just joined to spite don jazzy ni......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by Stuntkid172(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why she no go commot? Watin she fit sing. Na time she go dere go waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by jacy67(f): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
oops!!!
I never knew she's a singer. One thing I can't deny her is that she has a TALENT in acting As for music, she get TA wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by jacy67(f): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
oops!!!
I never knew she's a singer. One thing I can't deny her is that she has a TALENT in acting As for music, she get TA wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by adegunwa4real(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lol...she be like "HI" dbanj, am Tonto.."ITZ OVA" between us! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by nbright: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Without an album

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label by AK481(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Kalu Steps Out In Style / Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums / BBNaija Ex-Housemate: Princess Slays In Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.