Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA (102985 Views)

Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by luvkidtemmy(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2018
How Dbanj Son Daniel Oyebanjo Aka Daniel D Third Died After Drowning Inside Family House Swimming Pool In Ikoyi Lagos As Father Flies To LA For 2018 BET Awards

More details have emerged on the circumstances surrounding the death of little Daniel Oyebanjo III aka Daniel D Third, the only child of star singer Dapo Oyebanjo Dbanj.

According to a sources close to the couple, Daniel was playing with a couple of family friends who paid them a visit at their residence in Ikoyi Lagos on Sunday when the boy wandered away into the backyard where he fell into the pool.

His mother who left the boy with grown kids believing that they are capable of taking care of him later learnt that the boy body was found inside the pool.

He was rushed to the hospital in an unconscious state where he was certified dead.

As at the time of this report, his father is in far away Los Angeles California for the 2018 Black Star Entertainment Awards.

The body of the late infant has been transferred to the mortuary.

https://naijagists.com/how-dbanj-son-dies-after-drowning-inside-family-house-swimming-pool-in-ikoyi-lagos-as-father-flies-to-la-for-2018-bet-awards/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nashirushekoni(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Rip d iii

5 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mercenary: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2018
So he was born in the abroad... These Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by donvicky2007: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2018
May his Soul RIP. cry cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Blessynokoro: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
r i p
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by tyson98: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
It's so sad
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by obembet(f): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
iamswizz:
Terrible and heart breaking.. Take heart dbanj

Sad

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by wildcatter23(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
So he was born in the abroad... This Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English

Your English aren't better either. There isn't anywhere his place of birth was mentioned.

This is a really trying time for the family. Just days after he shared pic of himself and his kid. I am sure he will be gutted. This kind of incident can rock the foundation of any marriage. Marriages have been known to crash due to such unfortunate circumstances.

I expected the mom to check on the kid from time to time even if he was left in the care of adults.

And he was even warned about the magnificent pool. Kids should be kept away from any water vessel whether pool, bath tub or even bucket or basin of water. The outcome is normally tragic.

A complete makeover is advised for the convenience of kids.

I wonder how he is gonna live in the house with such mixed memories.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by iamswizz(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
Terrible and heart breaking.. Take heart dbanj

5 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by AntiWailer: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
Allow the family mourn in peace

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by SoapQueen(f): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
I mourn this child. This one pain me.

Oh God! D'Banj honored you by legally wedding his wife before bringing the child into the world. Oh God. Why? Why?

D'Banj has always been a private man, let us allow them mourn in peace.

Oh God! Grant this innocent angel, eternal rest in your abode.
This is too painful.

A fan warned D'Banj about this pool weeks ago.
oh God!

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by nuelyoyo(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
RIP, the rich also cry. The couple must be devastated right now. My condolences.

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by AprokoGirl: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
cry cry
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Ellabae(f): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
cry So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by thesicilian: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Sad.
Father not around.
Mother not around.
Housekeepers nowhere to be found.
Indoor pool not child-proofed.
A kid left in the watch of other kids.
A disaster waiting to happen.
God help us all.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by franchasng: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Careless father! Mothers rock; nothing like a mother's love for her child, the only true love on earth kiss kiss....fathers quote me and meet your waterloo angry angry

5 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Deltayankeeboi: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Watch how the hypocrites and asslickers will jump on this thread to share their so-called condolences.

Just below this topic, the post about the woman that survived herdsmen attack in Plateau is still on page one even hours after been moved to front page.

Oh nobody cares, the woman is not a celebrity. She does not deserve the same sympathy from much people the way d'banj does.

Okay, it is d'banj, everybody acting nice and cool. He is a celebrity so i must put my name down on the condolence register.

Hypocrites! Fake love!

Please quickly Shed your crocodile tears and move along.

When a nobody dies, nobody cares, when an elite dies, it becomes a national problem. What a world!

Were then is the love you claim to have for human life? Why is the love for the soul of the rich deeper than those for the poor? Were is your love for humanity?

Until you all learn to put individual differences aside.
Nigeria will never move forward.

I repeat you all are Hypocrites!

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Afam4eva(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
This is really sad and painful.

4 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Leave your kid in the company of ' grown kids'...... How grown are this supposed kids?

6 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by RexTramadol1: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Not the best of times for anyone.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by samyyoung1(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
My condolences
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by ekems2017(f): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
In as much as I don't want to blame anyone for this, when it comes to play there is nothing like grown kids cos even adult plays and forget themselves some times. Don't allow your child leave your presence. Now the swimming pool doesn't have wire around or anything when a baby is in the same house, totally wrong.
I know the baby has a nanny was she not around when mother was gisting with parent of grown kids or she was sent to the kitchen to prepare food since other kids were grown.
Hmmmm little Daniel rest in peace. I know God has granted you eternal rest cos of your innocence.

To the mother God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss and wisdom to take care of other kids when they come.
To the father temper justice with mercy. It's a mistake. God will give you another one.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by chukwuibuipob: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
sad cute swt lil Angel.It is well
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
cry And he didn't even win any award.
RIP
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Cool83(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
this is painful, RIP
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Tapout(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018

His mother who left the boy with grown kids believing that they are capable of taking care of him later learnt that the boy body was found inside the pool.

too bad..."Never assume with kids" Rip little D cry

My condolences to the families of plateau state killings.

4 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
sad

We remember those lost

In the rising of the sun and in it's going down , we remember them.

Oh, Lord when we are.lost, and sick at heart, we remember them.

When we are weary, and in need of strength, we remember them.

So long as we live, too, they shall live, as we remember them.

How we wish for a.would where there is no violence, sickness or death

And in their names oh Lord we remember them

Daniel junior III Oyebanjo, we remember you

Rest in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by opsyswagger(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Blogger with fake news according to.. fake blogger everywere. As if they were there wen the incident happen.. rest in peace to the boy. Dbanj please take heart we love you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.