Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. (56744 Views)

Peterside Idah Accused Of Holding Lady Against Her Will In His South Africa Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by porshuch: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
RIVERS People I DEY HAIL UNA O! MAKE UNA KILL UNA SEF WELL. NDI ARA!
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
a replica of rwandan genocide is gradually playing out in nigeria. may God deliver us
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by godoluwa(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
mazizitonene:
they said rivers is all PDP.....and there is high rate of violence both politically and otherwise......can we therefore say this violence is been perpetuated by the PDP

and why are are the pdp people who claim to own this state quick to point at APC and amaechi for this high rate of violence

i think this pdp members are having..............
shed more light
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Yksoul(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
erunz:
Apc will still claim him, as their member that was killed
ARE YOU A NATIVE OF RIVERS? THE STATE IS BEING TAKING BACKWARD AND YOU ARE HERE IN LAGOS SAYING ANYTHING YOU LIKE.COME TO RIVERS STATE NOW
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by rusher14: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
mazizitonene:
they said rivers is all PDP.....and there is high rate of violence both politically and otherwise......can we therefore say this violence is been perpetuated by the PDP

and why are are the pdp people who claim to own this state quick to point at APC and amaechi for this high rate of violence

i think this pdp members are having..............

Love the picture.

Quite apt.
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
bdemix:
Hmmmm***Orisirisi nkan sele

Haaa nkan be e e!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by LOVEGINO(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Is the news about the loaf of bread?? undecided
no b so olajumoke d bread seller take start? Na wa 2 u ooo!
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Yksoul:
ARE YOU A NATIVE OF RIVERS? THE STATE IS BEING TAKING BACKWARD AND YOU ARE HERE IN LAGOS SAYING ANYTHING YOU LIKE.COME TO RIVERS STATE NOW
plz!, what part of Rivers State is hot right now?.

All i see is APC and PDP cultists killing themselves.

Am in PH O and everywhere is peaceful.

If u mind ur business am sure u won't hv a problem wit any1.

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
erunz:
Apc will still claim him, as their member that was killed
As in, every dead body is their member.

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by callJesu: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
While girl selling Bread is now a Big fellow and not arrested
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by olarhtunji(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Is the news about the loaf of bread?? undecided

that's all you could get from the news
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Phonon: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
They probably ended the life of a family's BREADWINNER. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by lonelydora: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
alhabie:

Amaechi and Wike have made provocative statements that has placed lives and properties in jeopardy..Bros,just stay for your house jejely on Saturday..I take God beg you

I dey craze where I go comot for house? I full ground for house from 2rw sef.
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rivers, una welldone o..

Kogi drama don end.. Na una own now

Oya na..
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Helena6(f): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Unfortunately, because of the high rate of local cult clashes in Rivers, we do not know which is which. This is definitely sickening and saddening! Which way Nigerian youths? dying for polithiefcians? Even the dead will refuse to accept such a 'foolish' soul

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by TexasR: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by kode12: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jalubarika:
That's what I call Take aAway Bread

Well I think I did the right thingy.
Met this bitch with highness all over me last Sunday.
After work on Monday, I controlled her to a joint around Bogobiri.I never envisaged she would come with a friend.
On stepping into the Bar, they ordered for 2 plates of indomie with fried chicken.
Sitting down, they ordered 2 bottles of Orijin plus 2 black Bullets.
As an Ibadan bred, I told them I'll like to make some withdrawal at the nearest ATM.
They had no money on them ,not even a bad kobo (in momma's voice)

I love that part when she started calling and begging me to come back.
The bar owner chanced and well ,seized her stuffs.
I don't pay such money.
She's learnt her lesson.
Sorry dearie

Story,Ibadan boys wey dull like Ogbolor,you just made that shit up mehn. If you were an Ibadan boy I can bet you'd probably just smiling sheepishly and drinking N50 can water whilst they chop u clean. No offence but when it comes to head scrapping,babes too dey chop Ibadan boys clean like crase and the worst part they'd still be forming clever.
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Enykings(m): 12:04am On Mar 18, 2016
lonelydora:
Both Amaechi and Wike are not serious. Talking childishly everything. One can't move freely again around GRA. Military everywhere. Are we fighting war on Saturday?

Imagine the killings in Omoku, Emuoha, Kalabari, Ogoni, etc.

They are just playing with people's lives, and some mumus still support and follow them. By the time Rivers indigenes understand what is happening, it would have been late.

They should continue taking the state backwards.

Stop talking childishly too. Is the military there for fancy? Asking if we are fighting war on Saturday. Is it until a loved one of yours is killed and beheaded on that day as it seems to be the trend now that you would start screaming inadequate security? I tire for Nigerians. Better your movements be restricted for the time being than to move freely and die.
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by charlsoo1(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Is it Agege bread?
Abeg wetin be the final scores of Barca vs Arsenal?

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Lilimax(f): 6:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Porharcourt is very tensed up. Military presence everywhere despite the two days public holiday undecided Just yesterday evening at Orkilton bridge on my way to Location , I witnessed two guys with matchete almost beheading a man in his car; I had to alert two policemen near by before I took off. It was a very dangerous move and I can't wait to come bact to Lagos this morning. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by TaiKuun(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2016
magicminister:
Since these people can die for politicians, let them kill themselves.
They are waste products and useless to Nigeria.
My only prayer is that no innocent life should be lost.
The rest should just butcher themselves!
after how many innocent souls?
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by BluStreak(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Jalubarika:

After work on Monday, I controlled her to a joint around Bogobiri.I never envisaged she would come with a friend.
On stepping into the Bar, they ordered for 2 plates of indomie with fried chicken.
As an Ibadan bred, I told them I'll like to make some withdrawal at the nearest ATM.

I don't pay such money.
She's learnt her lesson.
Sorry dearie

Guy if this ur story is true, I will say unequivocally that it is very unfair. I bet all they had won't be more than N3000. A curse from an broken being can have a far reaching effect o. Can u imagine the situation you left them in? Bear in mind you invited the lady and she requested her friend accompany her after all she hasn't known u well enough.

Karma loves payback o. Please don't treat people that way. It sure can be heart breaking and ain't fun.
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by smoothlips(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2016
What's with the loaf of bread?
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by grandstar(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Don't Rivers state have traditional rulers? why are they quiet.
better to be living silent than dead silent!

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by grandstar(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2016
BluStreak:

Guy if this ur story is true, I will say unequivocally that it is very unfair. I bet all they had won't be more than N3000. A curse from an broken being can have a far reaching effect o. Can u imagine the situation you left them in? Bear in mind you invited the lady and she requested her friend accompany her after all she hasn't known u well enough.

Karma loves payback o. Please don't treat people that way. It sure can be heart breaking and ain't fun.
The ladies were greedy! However that seemed too harsh

You should simply have broken up with her afterwards! Theirgreed is an issue
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by zakimon: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2016
ENDTIME BREAD
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Armstrong34(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
pple DAT cannot die for Jesus buh can sacrifice der fuckin lives for dose selfish politiciansgrin
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by belvic: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Jalubarika:

I don't pay such money.
She's learnt her lesson.
Sorry dearie
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by belvic: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2016
you didn't do the right thing at all! you would have just payed the money and tell her off. moreover how much is the money sef. guy na wa for you o! it's because of things like this I don't eat on my first date or carry friends with me. I love my privacy. but my guy please show some love next time.
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Eazie351(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bread of life or what is the "bread" all about?
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by adellam16(f): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
agongajoseph:
actually the blood was ur mother's menstruation when she went to cheat on ur sorry dad with d guy. grin
okay BASTARD. Please die soon.
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
adellam16:
okay BASTARD. Please die soon.
u are even begging me to die, I bin think say ur Eshan winch strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer / Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.