Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria (32627 Views)

10 Most Dangerous Beaches In The World (never Visit Them) - Content Summary / Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) / Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by skillzbae(f): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
themonk:

In my house

Sorry I forgot not everyone is smart.... I mean where is atican beach on the list
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by iamBlissA(f): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Beach in asaba?? I never knew. Please where is d locations exactly??
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by Foxie: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
highchief1:
op is a mad man do u no the difference between beach and river bank?i live in Asaba I don't no what u mean by Asaba beach?
LMAO, I think he/she means Abraka beach
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by TheKingIsHere: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
All in the Niger delta region.

God bless nigerdelta people
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by themonk(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
skillzbae:

Sorry I forgot not everyone is smart.... I mean where is atican beach on the list
Sorry i forgot, frustration render people incapable of humor...i mean what happened to your life?
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by NationView90(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Homeyfav:
Top 5 beaches in Lagos, Nigeria.
www.landforsale.ng/5-best-beaches-lagos-state-nigeria/
calabar no get Beach haba
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
highchief1:
abk has over 3 standard beaches that's the only fun u can get in Abk
could you please help with directions, I would be visiting Oria, the golf Turf precisely. The last time I visited, no one knew of any beach around.
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by IdeyFindWife: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yewandequeen:
smiley

I love beaches, just that I don't know how to swim or surf it would have made it more fun cry

Babe's, don't make swimming Naija beaches an item on your bucket lists. Safety first!
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by Yewandequeen(f): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Babe's, don't make swimming Naija beaches an item on your bucket lists. Safety first!

grin
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by lebete3000: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yewandequeen:
smiley

I love beaches, just that I don't know how to swim or surf it would have made it more fun cry

It's better you don't test your swimming skills in a beach even if you know how to swim. Most ppl have lost their lives showcasing such skills.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by emmafineboy(m): 2:50am On Jan 27, 2018
don4real18:
Oga, where you see beach for Calabar... Make your findings before posting
Ask op ooo,i stays in Calabar there's nothing like beach 4fun apart from Nsidon-beach close 2watt market dat is used 4tradin n is very dirty,infact a river not a beach oo
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by emmafineboy(m): 3:02am On Jan 27, 2018
kenonze:
OP u are very wrong

Ibeno beach is a dirty beach,
The only outstanding ones u mentioned are Elegushi and Uwana Beach.
Others aren't nothing to write home about in terms of recreation and fun.
Where is ATican, Bracuda beach just to mention few

shutup,ve u been there be4? Is one of best beach mention my friend,so stop talkin wat u don't know..Ibeno,Eket has d most finez beach in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by don4real18(m): 3:44am On Jan 27, 2018
emmafineboy:
Ask op ooo,i stays in Calabar there's nothing like beach 4fun apart from Nsidon-beach close 2watt market dat is used 4tradin n is very dirty,infact a river not a beach oo
grin leave the OP... I also stayed in Cally for some years and haven't seen any
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by wink2015(m): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2018
I feel very disturbed that the URHOBO, ITSEKIRI and the IJAW most importantly all claiming the ownership of Warri have neglected the rivers surrounding Warri.

Warri that is surrounded by rivers supposed to be in the list of towns having beaches.

For example, that back of the Warri main market, pessu market and all the adjourning rivers down through the Naval Base to the Warri Central Hospital by PANAPINA should be able to have a Warri beach. But the rivers have been turned into DIRTY RIVERS all in the name of transportation.

Let take the Abraka Beach for example, if the Abraka that is more central has a beach, then it is a shame that Warri do not have a beach with all its coastal nature.

Must we be known for youth restiveness.

It is high time the Ijaws consider creating a nice beach for tourism. They should know that oil money will not last for ever. Come to think of it our oil and gas is strongly controlled by the federal government with state getting only a stipend and the oil no matter the current high price in the international market will not impact much on the people at the grassroot. It is high time we start investing in non oil sector.

I suggest that private enterprenuer come to invest in beach in the Warri area.

In other states, we have the ELEGUSHI BEACH and others, why must Warri be left out with all the marine natural wonders.

WARRI NEED INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BEACH to bring in much money to the state now that SHELL and some of these oil companies have left the state.

Apart from the beach, I will also want to suggest that an INTERNATIONAL SIZE STADIUM similar to the one that was built by Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state should be built in Warri environ like the Effurun/Benin Sapele Road where there is available lands.

Warri needs to have a bigger and better stadium to drive tourism to the state, the warri township stadium further renovated and developed by Ibori administration is not too good a enough to attract international football matches.

THE DELTA STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD INVEST IN A BIGGER STADIUM TO DRIVE TOURISM TO WARRI.

A better International stadium will bring in much investment to Delta state as hotels will be fully booked and a lot of road side traders will sell their products during international matches.

Most importantly, the state government, youth and communities must also continue to create peaceful and conducive environment that will nurture calmness for the development of touristic investment.
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by highchief1: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
could you please help with directions, I would be visiting Oria, the golf Turf precisely. The last time I visited, no one knew of any beach around.
just tell snyone u are going to McCarty beach
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by HotIce90(f): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2018
OP I guess you've not been to Sneak Delta State, McCarthy Beach is far better than that Ebonyi Uwana beach.
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by puncha: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2018
OP......Sorry oooo...
Elegushi is by no chance the best beach in Lagos.
Have you been to La Campagne Tropicana?

Attached is a picture I took personally with a drone.....

It's located at Ibeju-Lekki.......worth every moment spent there.

Check out their website
http://www.lacampagnetropicana.com/

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by penukz2015(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
I wonder if there are countries without beaches...
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I understand you bro
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by Yewandequeen(f): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2018
lebete3000:

It's better you don't test your swimming skills in a beach even if you know how to swim. Most ppl have lost their lives showcasing such skills.
Yea ure right.

I can't even try it.... I just love the idea
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by skillzbae(f): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2018
themonk:

Sorry i forgot, frustration render people incapable of humor...i mean what happened to your life?

My life is going straight, sure yours needs servicing
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by winningseed(f): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2018
tballeyy:
No 1 on my own is KURAMO beach
pls can I get directions to kuramo Beach? wish to go there bt don't knw how. thanks
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by theo1477(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Starting my state tour next month.

I'm going to tour the whole 36 States of Nigeria.

OYA SAFE JOURNEY
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2018
highchief1:
just tell snyone u are going to McCarty beach
OK, thanks
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by SlayerSupreme: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Doesn't Imo have a beach?
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2018
Ibeno beach is a dirty beach. sad
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Yewandequeen:
smiley

look for one hotel in Ibadan and learn swimming na
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by lebete3000: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Yea ure right.

I can't even try it.... I just love the idea

You're romancing the idea ba?

Hmmm...Kontinuu.
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by Yewandequeen(f): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
lebete3000:

You're romancing the idea ba?

Hmmm...Kontinuu.
noooooo
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by Yewandequeen(f): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
eosigwe:
look for one hotel in Ibadan and learn swimming na

Taar nooooo

Na someone very close to me I fit allow teach me.
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Taar nooooo

Na someone very close to me I fit allow teach me.
come make I teach u na
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by Yewandequeen(f): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
eosigwe:
come make I teach u na
noooo
Re: Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria by Alkanoicacid(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
congo4ka:

angry

I just checked your DP now, this is how I will chop you if I handle those watermelons cheesy

As in d tin baaad.. E pass watermelon sef na storex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atleast Nigeria Is Visa Free To One Strong European Country; Andorra / Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure / Please What Is Bta ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.