Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Please Help With This Urgent Question - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help With This Urgent Question (468 Views)

Urgent Question / Pls I Need This Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With This Urgent Question by Temmy5555: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
After discount on products to attract customers, sales rate remain below expectation. As a Sales Associate, BRIEFLY explain the strategy to address the issue, increase revenue and profitability.
Re: Please Help With This Urgent Question by SUPERPACK: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Temmy5555:
After discount on products to attract customers, sales rate remain below expectation. As a Sales Associate, BRIEFLY explain the strategy to address the issue, increase revenue and profitability.
is this a waec question or what?
Re: Please Help With This Urgent Question by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
In my opinion, there are numerous factors that drive sales, examples are Quality of the product, Location of industry, Company's goodwill( in terms of brand name), effective and efficient marketing amongst other things.

A discount on a product will not have a tangible effect on sales if the firm has a bad reputation or produces low quality products for example.

Based on my above presumptions, i'll say since there are numerous factors that causes increase/decrease in sales, a team should be set up to carry a research to identify where the problem lies.

Albeit, if i was to give an opinion, i'll say the firm should market its product efficiently because people don't buy content, they buy the idea of what you have to offer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Course Of Study In The University/poly? / Desperate To Attract Job Seekers / Does Your Company Need Human Resource Management Software?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.