Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Was Your Course Of Study In The University/poly? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Course Of Study In The University/poly? (467 Views)

7 Things I Wished I Was Told Before Graduating From The University / What Factors And People Aided Your Choice Of Course Of Study/Profession? / What Was Your Course Of Study In The University/poly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Course Of Study In The University/poly? by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Great nairalanders good to be here againq. hmmmmm was just thinking, nairaland parades brilliant minds on this platform this learned minds are products of one noble institution of higher learning or the other or perharps some are still under going training in various universities or poly.

As individuals, we are an authority in our various discipline. To this end can we share our individual field of endeavour. i will start with my self. am a graduate of economics from the great UNIPORT. graduated 2004. over to you guys let read urs.

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation In Agbara / Google To Retain Brightest Talents with Startup Incubator 'Area 120' / Free Seminar On Autocad & Process Piping Design (pdms) In Ajah/lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.