Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

When You Take Class Photograph In The North - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Take Class Photograph In The North (5799 Views)

"They Use Hausa To Teach English Language In The North" - Kano Corper Claims / NYSC: Six (6) Reasons Why You Should Not Serve In The North / How To Print Orginal Jamb Slip Which Has Your Photograph. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Take Class Photograph In The North by koife(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shey Fatima u wan hide nni?...i can still see you Jare....lwkmd

4 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by cana882(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hahahaha... I can also spot aisha grin

1 Like

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Johnny19: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lmao..... OP!!! U 4ny die
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Mrjo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Op b4 they catch u i no fellow
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Chanchit: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lmao! This one na award winning photo o.
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Karlebolu(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
So what's the point of taking the photograph?

13 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by abnsugbe: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Karlebolu:

when they react,u kw.......BH boys
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Karlebolu:
exactly my thought

4 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by rheether(f): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ojuju Mautech..

2 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by NOBODYY: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by deanoffaculty: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jeez!!! Suffocation things. Heat no dey catch dem? cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by falseman(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
This clearly tells you their brains has been replaced with a stone

4 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by SolexxBarry(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
This really made me lol grin grin
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by johnbuck81(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
trained up t*rrorists.

3 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by franklingud(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
association of witches.
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Ekugbeh(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hehehe..... Ok
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by olafum1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
they no dey feel heat ba

slavery of the highest order

women #EmancipateYourselfFromMentalSlavery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Benbisco(f): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Karlebolu:

I wonder. And how will they or anyone else who picks up the photograph after now know who is who?

1 Like

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Cmiller(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Karlebolu:
to occupy space
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by dan9ice(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2016
Black ninja assisin

1 Share

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Provabz(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2016
grin ;DLol wahala
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Birniwa(m): 12:47am On Mar 18, 2016
It's silly wen ppl start making dvmbarsss comments on things that don't concern them in anyway, why not find time and mind ur own dullnesss in ur own rlgion?

Indeed I've neva seen a rlgion as dvmb as kristianity and all it followers, get well soon monkeyzz!

5 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by timpaker(m): 4:14am On Mar 18, 2016
grin
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Saheed9: 5:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Birniwa:
It's silly wen ppl start making dvmbarsss comments on things that don't concern them in anyway, why not find time and mind ur own dullnesss in ur own rlgion?

Indeed I've neva seen a rlgion as dvmb as kristianity and all it followers, get well soon monkeyzz!
u dont need to write this bro

7 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by bpalace(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2016
ebi lyk say ur sister dey the pinsure.... sorrriooo

2 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by bpalace(m): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Birniwa:

ebi lyk say ur sister dey the pinsure.... sorrriooo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Religion has killed Nigeria
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by SirVjay(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2016
grin In Emmanuella's Voice.....Dis is Not my Real face oooo

3 Likes

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by hrykanu231(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Birniwa:

Nobody called any religion, but u my friend were quick to do otherwise. Grow up, isn't it rather funny that the essence of a photograph most times is to see faces? So why snap if faces can't be seen? Abi na Ninja class#justAsking#

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by babyfaceafrica: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Not funny
Re: When You Take Class Photograph In The North by daveyjay(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2016
Hahahah...that is not their real face oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richest Men In World History And Their Source Of Wealth / This Is The Heaviest Object On Earth / Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.