Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi (31252 Views)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by rotexteymie(f): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
ThankGod smiley.......
God will always lead us right......
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Boss13: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
The baby survived two weeks after birth. That baby looks 3-4 months old. The baby can even sit. A 2 weeks baby cannot sit on its own and unimaginable a new born baby surviving harsh weather condition for two weeks without life support or food. Extra ordinary things happen, but that baby is not two weeks old.

Propaganda for me.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by ogtavia(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
That lady in the first picture is really pretty....I mean..she has great stature..I just had to say it....Thank God for the baby...
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by nigeriapolitics(f): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sabadon:
hmmmm some women are snakes...as d saying goes they can never make good mothers, this is so sad n pathetic...
Hmmmm, wat abt d man dt promise er heaven n earth b4 making love to er? N act oda wise? It not easy for any woman to throw er child away wen d man responsible stood by er , blame frustration n bad system.

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
taurusmena1:
U are nothing but a heartless idiot who does not deserve d joy of having a child..God dey see ur foolishness
i think he is just being sarcastic, you know; a baby in the bush for two weeks = bush baby. Point is just take it easy bro
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Boss13:
The baby survived two weeks after birth. That baby looks 3-4 months old. The baby can even sit. A 2 weeks baby cannot sit on its own and unimaginable a new born baby surviving harsh weather condition for two weeks without life support or food. Extra ordinary things happen, but that baby is not two weeks old.

Propaganda for me.
good point
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by echomog1: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
How you take know sey ns 2weeks e dey bush?
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by ahamonyeka(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
kossyablaze:
Wait!Abeg who dey stay Gbagada here?
yes!wetin happen ?second time wey I dey see you make this noise.
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Abugab(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
This same girl or lady will come in future disturbing pastors and imams seeking fruit of the womb.
I pity the man who she will carry this nemesis to his house.
Some of them will be fasting and praying, casting and binding the devil when they are actually the devil.

Karma will surely visit her some day, no be curse.
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Abugab(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Boss13:

Propaganda for me.

Read the story again before you start throwing tantrums.
No one said she is two weeks old but abandoned after two weeks of birth.
It's obvious she has been in that home till David Oyedepo Foundation paid a visit and that is what brought out the news.

Simple comprehension una no sabi but na una get mouth pass for yabis.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tonyclems:

abeg wetin b dis guy own with gbagada, abi person wey do u de stay for gbagada?

grin
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by olerismith(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Boss13:

Propaganda for me.
That baby is a 6-8 months old, a 2 week old baby cannot sit. This is a super story
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by peacengine(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
What was she eating while she was in the Bush for two weeks? This story is hard to believe
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Boss13:

Propaganda for me.
is nt a propaganda, ur way of reasoning is too narrow.

The baby was left for two weeks in the bush jst as the report says bt the foundation has been taking care of the kid since the baby was found and someone decided to put the story in the media recently.

Hope is helpful...the baby shld be some mnths old cos he/she is already seating.
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by tpiar: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Boss13:

Propaganda for me.

the baby wasnt found two weeks ago, but rather, it seems to have been abandoned in the bush for two weeks after birth.
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by tpiar: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2016
echomog1:
How you take know sey ns 2weeks e dey bush?

good question, who was there when the baby was left in the bush at two weeks?
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Some of them go even follow us comment for here... Rubbish.
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by kossyablaze(m): 12:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Okemmuo:
Yep
I'm new here o.Bordom wan kill me as I no get person to roll with
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by kossyablaze(m): 12:59am On Mar 18, 2016
ahamonyeka:
yes!wetin happen ?second time wey I dey see you make this noise.
I'm new here for gbagada o.Nwannem Boredom wan kill me as I no get person to roll with
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 18, 2016
morereb10:
Some say the pain of losing a child to some mothers is unfathomable but what i can't fathom is how easy it is for some mothers to abandon their new born baby to die an unnatural death. According to a post by David Oyedepo Foundation, the adorable baby girl pictured here was abandoned in the bush two weeks after birth and was taken to Lady Atinuke Oyindamola Home.

Devils in the shell of a mothers are really roaming about this earth. Anyway, she is now called Oluwapelumi- God is with me and is doing great.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/baby-abandoned-in-bush-2-weeks-after.html

Joseph Conrad

"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness."
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Lattop:
God is with me
In Igbo isn't that Chisom

Cute baby. God keep her.....
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:

In Igbo isn't that Chisom

Cute baby. God keep her.....

So thats what it means... thank u
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by isinno: 6:24am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
What is the meaning of oluwapelumi
Thy Lord is with me”
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by joe4christ(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2016
How were they able to decipher the fact that the baby was in the bush for 2week prior to being fund
Dem dey there when her mama come drop her for the bush and counted till it was 2weeks before they decided to rescue her...
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by ahamonyeka(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
I'm new here for gbagada o.Nwannem Boredom wan kill me as I no get person to roll with
which phase for gbagada you dey wey boredom wan kill you?
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by fxstory(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2016
nice
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Wallyjay(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
se na 2weeks baby be like 5month baby? se na 2weeks baby be like 5month baby? se na 2weeks baby be like 5month baby?
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by Wallyjay(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
I wonder ooooooo
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by delightf(f): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
kilosele
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by delightf(f): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
kilosele
Am in boron state can u come
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by blezynetym(f): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Oluwapelumi- God is with me
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by merits(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
What is the meaning of oluwapelumi
it mins God is wit me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.