Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,866 members, 7,838,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! (9278 Views)

Is It Wrong To Marry Before Your Elder Brother...! / Do You Think Married Women Should Tender Their Salaries To Their Husbands? / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
bukatyne:

It is only on NL men don't fancy marriage and marrying women is doing them a favor...

Just coming from a wedding and the groom was dancing like someone who won a lottery.... He was not showing his dancing skills.... He was expressing his joy.

Again it is only here women turn down good men because of career. If he said studies I.e.First Degree, I will agree.

It is well
The earlier we all understand that both men and women benefit from marriage, then maybe this master slave mentality " I am doing you a favour" will stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Acidosis:

Men think more about raising a family, while women think more about getting married (wedding)

Who told you that cheesy
After the wedding nko? is it not marriage?
Or do they go back to their fathers house after the honeymoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by temi4fash(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
tearoses:

The average man with his head screwed on right also will love to have a happy family; beautiful wife & children & looking forward to going home each evening
I dont think that any man wants to be buying food from buka every day and with no one to care if his socks match or not cool

@thread I have never met anyone who found Mr right, but decided not to marry him because of her career
If anything, I see more women rushing to the alter for the wrong reasons

What are the wrong reasons and what are the right reasons cos am sure some ladies don't know that.
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
tearoses:

Who told you that cheesy
After the wedding nko? is it not marriage?
Or do they go back to their fathers house after the honeymoon
cheesy

Most women spend the first week of their marriage crying... reason is because they lay more expectation on that 'day'. Some marry for the wrong reason.

Hardly would you see a man get married for the wrong reasons. That's why some flirts marry virgin Mary sisters.
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Acidosis:

cheesy

Most women spend the first week of their marriage crying... reason is because they lay more expectation on that 'day'. Some marry for the wrong reason.

Hardly would you see a man get married for the wrong reasons. That's why some flirts marry virgin Mary sisters.

grin grin grin grin
Jokes grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
temi4fash:

What are the wrong reasons and what are the right reasons cos am sure some ladies don't know that.

I Am sure they do
Just that they choose to give excuses and think that they are the messiah who can change a bad boy to good.
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by temi4fash(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
tearoses:

I Am sure they do
Just that they choose to give excuses and think that they are the messiah who can change a bad boy to good.

Lol..

You knw ladies act differently from whay they say..

So you follow the actions and not the words

A lady would ready prefer to date a bad guy than a good guy that why we get a lot of marriage woe these days..

Continue preaching to them hop they listen.
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
tearoses:

grin grin grin grin Jokes grin
grin grin
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Natascha(f): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
lezz:

Marriage isn't for everyone!
But I doubt I'll find a woman who doesn't want a kid of her own!!!

So instead of wasting all of her years in a career and fantasising about a mythical husband , she should worry about her ability to produce children from her own ovaries!!!

Children are not for everyone too!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Natascha(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Unmarried and Childfree
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by lezz(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Natascha:

Children are not for everyone too!!!!
For the vast majority of women it is.
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Moana:
why are you looking for trouble? grin

Their house is on fire and they r busy chasing Rats.
Can u Imagine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by lezz(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
My queen, firsteva!

It's heart warming to see you here.
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by lezz(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
mineANDurs:

Their house is on fire and they r busy chasing Rats.
Can u Imagine?
How's this house on fire?

Our houses are yours too, remember!
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
lezz:
My queen, firsteva!

It's heart warming to see you here.
how are you dear? I actually didn't see you around. Happy weekend wink
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by lezz(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstEVA:
how are you dear? I actually didn't see you around. Happy weekend wink
I'm fine, dear.

What do you think is the percentage ratio of women who don't want their own children and those who want?

Within the scope of Nigeria, that is.
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
lezz:
I'm fine, dear.

What do you think is the percentage ratio of women who don't want their own children and those who want?

Within the scope of Nigeria, that is.
honestly, I am yet to meet a woman who doesn't visualize having her own baby, those who don't want to have their own may exist, but in a very tiny percentage.
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by lezz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstEVA:
honestly, I am yet to meet a woman who doesn't visualize having her own baby, those who don't want to have their own may exist, but in a very tiny percentage.
Perfect answer!!!

Just wanting to feel the opinion of a lady on this in comparison to a late poster who seeks to say , implicitly, that children aren't in the long term goal of some women!

1 Like

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by doublex: 4:04am On Mar 20, 2016
since my few months of being here on nairaland.i have come to realise that many men here are patriachal(immoral) and still trying to hold on to the "good old days" when the society was completely about their selfishness and enforced immoral control of us women.the poster is probably one of those.thats why he made a topic like this(and a simple review of some of his other topics and comments also prove this). The figure of 1/16 is not a big figure,its 6.25%.which isnt big.better yet i can give an example that they are male rapist,pedofiles,murderes etc where by the figure is bigger than what you quoted.so first before you 'guide' us female focus on your menfolk flaws since you claim to care about society,that should be easier since you are a male yourself.....further more stop with your obsession with what us modern female are doing since what we are doing is for the positive benefit of society..and lastly you are a liar(which is typical of patriachals),because when another poster said that marriage isn't as important to female as it used to be,you then claimed this isn't about marriage but about her having her own kids,when clearly in your topic it shows about marry before that age.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by lezz(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2016
doublex:

since my few months of being here on nairaland.i have come to realise that many men here are patriachal(immoral) and still trying to hold on to the "good old days" when the society was completely about their selfishness and enforced immoral control of us women.
What's immoral about a patriarchal society? Societal morals and values are never forced, rather that are the conventions and ethics of a vast majority of society that became the standard acceptable practice and code of lawful conducts. Women especially, were participants and acquiescent to all codes of civility in the good old days: they were never forced: they obeyed, unlike you with a double xx chromosome grin grin grin grin

doublex:

the poster is probably one of those.thats why he made a topic like this

The spirit and intent of this thread is noble, an attempt to bring to the fore what today's and tomorrow's mothers (our wives) should put into consideration in pursuit of life's goals.

If you misconstrue the import and subject it to personal and twisted interpretation, I won't take the blame for that.
doublex:

(and a simple review of some of his other topics and comments also prove this).

grin grin grin grin please cease the libellous, defamatory remarks.

I've had my share of controversies and this thead is in no way in direct relation to that .

I should be given a medal for this, not thorns.

This , ordinarily, should be the responsibility of your health providers!!! But I have brought it for you gratis! cheesy

Few months you say you've spent here, and a great amount of that has been invested in profiling me, my threads and posts. Thanks!

doublex:

The figure of 1/16 is not a big figure,its 6.25%.which isnt big.
1 in 6 women hitting menopause before age 40 is worrisome, if not to you, it certainly is to me and alot more people.

After all, we plant the seed deep in you, and it is expected of you to grow and nurture it.

'Sides who can tell who's going to fall into that doomed number?

Moreover, 6% is what obtains in developed countries with advanced medical care and better standard of living conditions and diet. It is alarmingly high in developing climes like Africa. What do you ascribe to the sudden surge of surrogacy, child adoption, complex parentage, and baby factories in Nigeria, nay, the world at large?

doublex:

better yet i can give an example that they are male rapist,pedofiles,murderes etc where by the figure is bigger than what you quoted.
I fail to see how this happen to bear on what this thread is about!!!

It is uncorrelated, derailing and trouble-hunting. I will have to consign it to the dumpster!!! grin

doublex:

so first before you 'guide' us female focus on your menfolk flaws since you claim to care about society,that should be easier since you are a male yourself.....further more stop with your obsession with what us modern female are doing since what we are doing is for the positive benefit of society..
You mean you spent all those time home-working on my threads and posts, and you didn't come up with my call and vociferation for men and society in general to stay afloat in this era of fleeting morality and vain fads? Interesting!!! Don't ruin your make-up crying over what I say, I speak the truth whose weight you couldn't bear!

doublex:

and lastly you are a liar(which is typical of patriachals),because when another poster said that marriage isn't as important to female as it used to be,you then claimed this isn't about marriage but about her having her own kids,when clearly in your topic it shows about marry before that age.

Now your emotions had the better of your understanding .
A poster opined not everyone wants marriage and I countered that by saying the majority of women do.

Another claimed not every woman wants kids and I debunked that for the falsity of it. The vast majority want their own kids from their own wombs.

It is one of the most marked feature and core of your womanhood; to be able to conceive after being fücked! Nope?

And yes this thread is subject to the interpretation of getting married on time or even if you don't want marriage, then fück and conceive on time instead of unwittingly encouraging child trafficking and theft!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by postmann: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
lezz:
What's immoral about a patriarchal society? Societal morals and values are never forced, rather that are the conventions and ethics of a vast majority of society that became the standard acceptable practice and code of lawful conducts. Women especially, were participants and acquiescent to all codes of civility in the good old days: they were never forced: they obeyed, unlike you with a double xx chromosome grin grin grin grin

The spirit and intent of this thread is noble, an attempt to bring to the fore what today's and tomorrow's mothers (our wives) should put into consideration in pursuit of life's goals.

If you misconstrue the import and subject it to personal and twisted interpretation, I won't take the blame for that. grin grin grin grin please cease the libellous, defamatory remarks.

I've had my share of controversies and this thead is in no way in direct relation to that .

I should be given a medal for this, not thorns.

This , ordinarily, should be the responsibility of your health providers!!! But I have brought it for you gratis! cheesy

Few months you say you've spent here, and a great amount of that has been invested in profiling me, my threads and posts. Thanks!

1 in 6 women hitting menopause before age 40 is worrisome, if not to you, it certainly is to me and alot more people.

After all, we plant the seed deep in you, and it is expected of you to grow and nurture it.

'Sides who can tell who's going to fall into that doomed number?

Moreover, 6% is what obtains in developed countries with advanced medical care and better standard of living conditions and diet. It is alarmingly high in developing climes like Africa. What do you ascribe to the sudden surge of surrogacy, child adoption, complex parentage, and baby factories in Nigeria, nay, the world at large?

I fail to see how this happen to bear on what this thread is about!!!

It is uncorrelated, derailing and trouble-hunting. I will have to consign it to the dumpster!!! grin

You mean you spent all those time home-working on my threads and posts, and you didn't come up with my call and vociferation for men and society in general to stay afloat in this era of fleeting morality and vain fads? Interesting!!! Don't ruin your make-up crying over what I say, I speak the truth whose weight you couldn't bear!

Now your emotions had the better of your understanding .
A poster opined not everyone wants marriage and I countered that by saying the majority of women do.

Another claimed not every woman wants kids and I debunked that for the falsity of it. The vast majority want their own kids from their own wombs.

It is one of the most marked feature and core of your womanhood; to be able to conceive after being fücked! Nope?

And yes this thread is subject to the interpretation of getting married on time or even if you don't want marriage, then fück and conceive on time instead of unwittingly encouraging child trafficking and theft!!!

It befuddles me why most NL women are so narrow-minded with hormones and emotions overflowing their river banks of reason.

Hit them with the truth, and like a mental case, they just start ranting some incoherent, offpoint blackmail or accusations.

I've never been fortunate to see any, except a hand few who have something upstairs.

Their comments are marked by greed. And any article they perceive as a threat to their greedy ambition, they come at it with barrage of baseless and unintelligent criticism.

It's not a hidden fact that women and men fertility is deteriorating. But these lost souls don't like facing the truth.

Whether they are cheap "like" hunters or plain paranoid is hard to tell.

But one thing is always clear. They can't say the truth and lack the intelligence to stand as a worthy critic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Go find husband materials for them na... sad angry

1 Like

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by postmann: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
doublex:
since my few months of being here on nairaland.i have come to realise that many men here are patriachal(immoral) and still trying to hold on to the "good old days" when the society was completely about their selfishness and enforced immoral control of us women.the poster is probably one of those.thats why he made a topic like this(and a simple review of some of his other topics and comments also prove this). The figure of 1/16 is not a big figure,its 6.25%.which isnt big.better yet i can give an example that they are male rapist,pedofiles,murderes etc where by the figure is bigger than what you quoted.so first before you 'guide' us female focus on your menfolk flaws since you claim to care about society,that should be easier since you are a male yourself.....further more stop with your obsession with what us modern female are doing since what we are doing is for the positive benefit of society..and lastly you are a liar(which is typical of patriachals),because when another poster said that marriage isn't as important to female as it used to be,you then claimed this isn't about marriage but about her having her own kids,when clearly in your topic it shows about marry before that age.

You're one dissatisfied female who regrets being a woman. Your comment was an easy give-off.

You're a man vampire, A man hater. And that's just the beginning of your downfall, except you turn around quickly and retrace your lost steps.

The topic the OP raised has a lot of point in it. And only a disatisfied, angry, greedy woman will take your stand.
It's not possible to write two topics at the same time. So if he wrote about the need for women to marry earlier, I don't see how that is patriarchal and how patriarchal equates to immorality.

You're an unhappy soul. Your likes are everywhere. They think they know more than the noble women of past generations. But wisdom ensured they went to their graves far happier and fulfilled than the modern day feminist who is yet to understand that she was created for man.

Keep your hatred and illusions burning.
But know this: It was a man's world, and is a man's world and will always be a man's world.

Now since you're good at checking up people's profiles, go check mine, and boil over in disgust!!!!

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by postmann: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
And I see one lousy, pansy, weakass, irresponsible, "cheap like" craver on this thread!!!

Waiting for him to spill his usual thrash!!!
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by lezz(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
postmann:

You're one dissatisfied female who regrets being a woman. You're comment was a easy give-off.

You're a man vampire! A man hater. And that's just the beginning of your downfall, except you turn around quickly and retrace your lost steps.

The topic the OP raised has a lot of point in it. And only a disatisfied, angry, greedy woman will take your stand.
It's not possible to write two topics at the same time. So if he wrote about the need for women to marry earlier, I don't see how that is patriarchal and how patriarchal equates to immorality.

You're an unhappy soul. Your likes are everywhere. They think they know more than their parents or grand parents. But wisdom ensured they went to their graves far happier, than the modern day feminist who is yet to understand that she was created for man.

Keep your hatred and illustrations burning.
But know this: IT was a man's world, and is a man's world and will always man's world.

Now since you're good at checking up people's profiles, go check mine, and boil over in disgust!!!!

grin grin grin
grin grin grin brutally precise but factual and on point. AhahahAhahaha!!!

She might be one of the burried and resurrected feminist here.

1 Like

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by postmann: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
lezz:

She's yet to know I'm a femminivour!!!

I'll have her for Sunday snacks.
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Saraha1(f): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
When it God time I will get marry and have many children that I desire .
So leave us alone(unmarried ladies)

3 Likes

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by misspicy(f): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
lezz:

Hi Lezz smiley did you get my mention?
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by jashar(f): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
I wish I had the energy and time to call out the OP on some points... undecided too tired.
So, i'll just grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by Cutehector(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
jashar:
I wish I had the energy and time to call out the OP on some points... undecided too tired.
So, i'll just grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

do u want to marry dis year? grin
Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by doublex: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
as usual when faced with facts the creeps(patriachal men) turn to insults and false information to provoke and derail.ahahaha grin .i am far above creeps.who instead of responding politely and maturely,decide to do the opposite.so i put rubbish were it belongs,in the trash !!! smiley

11 Likes

Re: Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! by golojaban: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
haywire1:
CORRECT, I PITY THOSE LADIES SHOWING HARD TO GET SKILLS grin grin grin grin

#
hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / Her Husband Wants Her Back Home! / Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.