Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth (5137 Views)

N 1 Million Challenge, As Reno Omokri Challenges A Buharist To Shout Sai Baba. / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / Open Letter To Buhari, By A Buharist. @chxta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by ticker(m): 6:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Jonathan did nothing
who increased our
minimum wage from 8000 to 18000??

who increased corpers allowee to 19800??,

who made INEC truly independent??

who increased our megawatts to 5000, the
highest this nation has ever experienced??

who built more federal roads more than any past
Nigerian president according to fashola??

who stopped the corruption in fertilizer
distribution??
who checkmated and reduced ghost workers by
50%??

who made our economy the fastest growing
economy in Africa and 22nd in the world??

who built n commissioned federal universities all
over the nation??

who ensured that there was no fuel scarcity
almost throughout his dispensation ??
who built Alamajiri schools across the northern
states , one of its kind that no other President
has ever attempted ??

who revamped our oil refineries to a working
capacity today ??

who returned back our rail system n bought
sound trains that is still working today ??
who upgraded our airports to int'l status and
built new other ones across some northern
states ??

Party aside let's be honest.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by ladyF(f): 6:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Who tif pass? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Kudos to Oga Joe but people were dying, his inability to address Boko haram on time undid him

7 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by BlackTechnology: 6:11am On Mar 18, 2016
ticker:
Jonathan did nothing who increased our
distribution??
50%??
over the nation??
has ever attempted ??
capacity today ??
states ??

Unfortunately political greed and envy cajoled the sophisticated ones against him

26 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by DropShot: 6:11am On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
ticker:
Jonathan did nothing who increased our
distribution??
50%??
over the nation??
has ever attempted ??
capacity today ??
states ??
[/s]
Who was the Ineffectual Buffoon who looked away when billions of dollars were being stolen by Dasuki, Badeh, Abba Moro, Diezani, Metuh, Akpobolokemi, etc?
Who was the IB when BH took control of some Nigerian territory and hoisted their flag?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by Babzrockman: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2016
A govt of six and a half years under his belt. And these few achievements were recorded and u are here telling us.
The best achievement of Jonathan was the creation of additional universities and it was done to win 2011 general election

4 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by viccipedia: 6:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Babzrockman:
A govt of six and a half years under his belt. And these few achievements were recorded and u are here telling us.
The best achievement of Jonathan was the creation of additional universities and it was done to win 2011 general election
lol Bros bfor 2019 hunger go don kill u I swear...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by juman(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Jonathan was a disgrace of a president, but despite his failure he performed better than obasanjo.

4 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by Dinobenson: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2016
I dont get it,why do most Nigerians always argue Jonathan spent six years.Yar'adua died may 2010.Therefore from then till may 2015 is how many years? Even the so called enlighten ones make the same miscalculation.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by DaBullIT(m): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2016
As a Buharist who borrow your sense wey not return am?

5 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by kelvinovie(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Time will tell.
Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by Histrings08(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Pfft
Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by SUPERPACK: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2016
juman:
Jonathan was a disgrace of a president, but despite his failure he performed better than obasanjo.
he can never be better than Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by kuuljay(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Elections are over, when will tanoids do away with this hangover!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by diasporaman(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2016
What truth?
Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by cocu25(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Who was the Ineffectual Buffoon who looked away when billions of dollars were being stolen by Dasuki, Badeh, Abba Moro, Diezani, Metuh, Akpobolokemi, etc?
be ashamed of yourself. How dare you judge people who haven't been found guilty.. SMH...

22 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by oludare007: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Mr wailer,

Minimum wage was at 12,500 and not 8k. And the proposal for increase was already in play by ya ardua before he took over.

Corpers allowee increment was necessary and at the same time, an incentive to have them support him. I was a corper then, and we did. What do u expect.

Power generation has never reached 5,000kw under PDP..quote Me anywhere!

INEC has been independent since inception. Did you think the word 'I' in INEC stands for incredible?

Jonathan' administration never built any NEW roads. Roads are built to completion. If comprehension is ur problem, try asking for educational refund.

CORRUPTION is fertilizer distribution was reduced by Adesina. In fact, it was never reduced. I possesses my ID card as a farmer and I never received any text, seed nor fertilizer even when I went to my local govt. We were told to pay 5400 per bag.

How did u knw that ghost worker was reduced by 50% when the numbers of ghost workers is not even ascertained? By the way, Jonathan didn't discover any ghoat workers as much as buhari just did.

Jonathan did not build federal universities in all states of the nation. In fact, there are no new govt universities in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, ondo, osun or ekiti!

Go back to the nation bureau if statistics and you will see the growth curve of the nation right from OBJ's era. It was pegged at 3% every month..

Fuel scarcity... I bet you forgot the fraud in oild subsidy and the January 1st's gift to the nation. Besides, while this new govt now earn 6naira per barrel from not paying subsidies, even with decreased pump price, your Jonathan claimed to loose 24naira per barrel and thus, increase in pump price.

Sound trains and air ports to international standard?... That is funny and it exposes your penchant to mediocrity. Tell me, where are the new tracts and the new trains? Pls, dnt show me refurbished locomotives and waterlogged runways!

The word, revamped, must have a new meaning. The refineries were proposed to be revamped and was never revamped.

The only achievement here, if u wld love dance around with it is the almajiri schools...but yet, I ask, what else?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by DropShot: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
cocu25:
be ashamed of yourself. How dare you judge people who haven't veen found guilty.. SMH...
[/s]
STFU!

1 Like

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by DBossNG(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2016
oludare007:
Mr wailer,

Minimum wage was at 12,500 and not 8k. And the proposal for increase was already in play by ya ardua before he took over.

Corpers allowee increment was necessary and at the same time, an incentive to have them support him. I was a corper then, and we did. What do u expect.

INEC has been independent since inception. Did you think the word 'I' in INEC stands for incredible?

Jonathan' administration never built any NEW roads. Roads are built to completion. If comprehension is ur problem, try asking for educational refund.

CORRUPTION is fertilizer distribution was reduced by Adesina. In fact, it was never reduced. I possesses my ID card as a farmer and I never received any text, seed nor fertilizer even when I went to my local govt. We were told to pay 5400 per bag.

How did u knw that ghost worker was reduced by 50% when the numbers of ghost workers is not even ascertained? By the way, Jonathan didn't discover any ghoat workers as much as buhari just did.

Jonathan did not build federal universities in all states of the nation. In fact, there are no new govt universities in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, ondo, osun or ekiti!

Go back to the nation bureau if statistics and you will see the growth curve of the nation right from OBJ's era. It was pegged at 3% every month..

Fuel scarcity... I bet you forgot the fraud in oild subsidy and the January 1st's gift to the nation. Besides, while this new govt now earn 6naira per barrel from not paying subsidies, even with decreased pump price, your Jonathan claimed to loose 24naira per barrel and thus, increase in pump price.

Sound trains and air ports to international standard?... That is funny and it exposes your penchant to mediocrity. Tell me, where are the new tracts and the new trains? Pls, dnt show me refurbished locomotives and waterlogged runways!

The word, revamped, must have a new meaning. The refineries were proposed to be revamped and was never revamped.

The only achievement here, if u wld love dance around with it is the almajiri schools...but yet, I ask, what else?

Haha, y are u so mean?

2 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by plaetton: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Unfortunately political greed and envy cajoled the sophisticated ones against him

More like political opportunitism.

Bowing down to a cow with the hope of getting some droplets of milk.

4 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by peacengine(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:
Who tif pass? grin
Abacha grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by drizzymadbet(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2016
hate and propaganda swayed Nigerians against him, everyone has his flaws and Jonathan's was his over civilisim and gentleman approach to certain issues, that is why fraud was blown out of proportion during his ternue Buh that didn't make him fall totally.

Take it or leave it, boko was a political tool of the opposition in order to dent his tenure. No wonder then northerners never condemned the atrocities they committed because then the target was the southerners and Christians, Buh now the chicken have come to roost, the niggas have gone rouge, northerners carry the highest casualty now cos mosques and their markets are primary targets.

Buhari should get ready, I would give him a plus at the moment cos I think the war on terrorism and corruption have been giving a facelift but the economy is in Tatars

9 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by plaetton: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2016
juman:

If you admit that GEJ performed better than OBJ, who adjudged to be the best leader Nigeria has ever had, Then in what way was GEJ a disgrace ?

Tell yourself the truth.
The western Axis media, under the influence of Tinubu, conspired to disgrace GEJ and tender him unelectable.
That is the fact.

But history would inevitably give GEJ the last laugh and the much deserved honour.

11 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by peacengine(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2016
oludare007:
[s][/s]Mr wailer,

The only achievement here, if u wld love dance around with it is the almajiri schools...but yet, I ask, what else?[s][/s]

Name one past president that did half of what Jonathan did

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by juman(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2016
plaetton:

If you admit that GEJ performed better than OBJ, who adjudged to be the best leader Nigeria has ever had, Then in what way was GEJ a disgrace ?

Tell yourself the truth.
The western Axis media, under the influence of Tinubu, conspired to disgrace GEJ and tender him unelectable.
That is the fact.

But history would inevitably give GEJ the last laugh and the much deserved honour.

Jonathan squandered his chance to massively build the country.
Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by SUPERPACK: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2016
peacengine:

Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by plaetton: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2016
juman:

Jonathan squandered his chance to massively build the country.

No he did not.

He laid solid foundations for economic and political progress.

He did his very best, which is much more than we have ever had in our sordid history.

Perhaps you can tell us which of Nigeria's previous presidents or heads of state that did a much better management of our national resources than Jonathan.

I Will be waiting.

11 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by SUPERPACK: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2016
plaetton:

No he did not.

He laid solid foundations for economic and political progress.

He did his very best, which is much more than we have ever had in our sordid history.

Perhaps you can tell us which of Nigeria's previous presidents or heads of state that did a much better management of our national resources than Jonathan.

I Will be waiting.
obasanjo managed it better

1 Like

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by SleekMallam: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2016
I can authoritatively report that lots of people have stolen more than dasuki in the last 10 months and more are using cutting edge VPN to mask their tracks. The gods are of the opinion that with the current sour taste of Buhari body language, most Nigerians will choke or escape the country in the next 24 months.

6 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by plaetton: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2016
SUPERPACK:

obasanjo managed it better

I personally would agree with you, but the jury is still out on that.

Looking back at OBJ regime, it was also adjudged to be the most corrupt.

Jonathan's only shortcomings were his lackluster fight against corruption, his political immaturity, his calmness and simplicity, which were taken for weakness.
He was sincere, patriotic, dedicated and always put the nation first.
Admittedly, he lost control of some his ministers and key people in his inner security circle.

The seeds of Jonathan's administration would also be made manifest in time. Ironically, these new band of LOCUSTS will definitely take the credit.

7 Likes

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by Ejanla07: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Dinobenson:
I dont get it,why do most Nigerians always argue Jonathan spent six years.Yar'adua died may 2010.Therefore from then till may 2015 is how many years? Even the so called enlighten ones make the same miscalculation.

once u understand the sai baba zombie

liar mohammed say it. na so dem go carry am. without care or shame

1 Like

Re: As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth by banki(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2016
peacengine:

Name one president that presided over oil when it was over 80dollars per barrel for over 2years? And il show you a failure...

You forget that other governments built the universities and airports started the nysc started efcc some even got nigerias debts forgiven

Others increased our debt profile stole so much caused so much confusion and have people like you talk trash biko go and sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt / Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card’ / Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.