Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) (19059 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2016
jeffizy:
And the mumu abductors went with the parents' phones.
Which line will they call for negotiations?

Kidnapping is already taking over from armed robbery.
God help and deliver the innocent girl.

It is the stolen line they will use for negotiation na..

I don't know if our police can track and trace call location for ordinary citizen
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Almighty God safe u,from all dis kinapers
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by IkpuMmadu: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Elzends:
We all know where to look

they should simply focus their search in Emirs palaces up North ....Simple
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Dharniel:

you sound like you're unaware of the happenings in our beloved country, and what has hating got to do with what's on ground...

If you have proof she is in am Emir's palace.....go to the Police.

If you don't then don't post lies here please.

Thank you and good morning.
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by alcmene: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Abduction of underage girls have heightened after the reward placed on such by the pedophile in-chief of Kano forces.

1 Like

Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

If you have proof she is in am Emir's palace.....go to the Police.

If you don't then don't post lies here please.

Thank you and good morning.

did you read my comment well?
it's a good thing the child's father is a military personnel. no evidence pointing to the north but notwithstanding, every emir's palace should be well combed....
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Chai

rants of a frustrated man undecided
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by nativefowl(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2016
This NEWS na LIE this kind thing no go fit hapen. Also why una no dey talk about d pastor wey rape d woman? Abi na because no be hausa fulani or muslim
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by Nicur: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Dharniel:
it's a good thing the child's father is a military personnel. no evidence pointing to the north but notwithstanding, every emir's palace should be well combed....
grin grin

Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by Ayodeji2k14: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2016
So that fake pastor must have slept with this madam wen giving those fake prophecies by touching the woman's pussy and boobs with a candle. Yet the woman no seetim pikin . O ma se o.
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by MrDude: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2016
All emir palaces in the north should be thoroughly searched! Animals!.. Pedophile, all of them! angry

2 Likes

Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by naijaking1: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Critiqual:
Have they checked Kano?

Meanwhile, that pastor sha... Tapping current!

Yes, oh.
Why waste time, instead of going to serve the Emir's palace in Kano!

1 Like

Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by Ayodeji2k14: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Oga o.so that bastard babalawo caling himself pastor must have slept with dat woman wen he used candle to touch her breast and vagina.yet d child is not found.God wil punish him.ole onijibiti!
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
jeffizy:
And the mumu abductors went with the parents' phones.
Which line will they call for negotiations?

LWKMD!!! So u expect them to take the phone to her parents house?

I fit swear say u never steal meat for mama pot b4.. I lie?

Since the parent phone they with them the parent will use another phone to reach the kidnapped.
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by divineappo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Emir Sanusi and his sex-starved hausa boys must be responsible
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by oyinberry(f): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo military barracks, Lagos (Photo)

A six-year-old schoolgirl, Oluwajuwon Akinsanya, has been abducted by unidentified persons at the Ojo Military Cantonment, Lagos.

The primary one pupil of Maryam Bliss International School, Ojo, was said to be sleeping in the room with her parents in Block II, Flat 5, Engineer Quarters, when she was whisked away by the abductors.
PUNCH Metro learnt that the men also stole the phone, money and recharge cards (vouchers) of the victim’s parents.Her mother, Yetunde, told our correspondent that the family had yet to be contacted by the abductors since the incident happened in January.

She stated that she had visited more than 200 places seeking help, adding that she was sexually harassed in one of the religious houses she visited.

Yetunde said,
“On January 20, 2016, around 4.30am, while we were asleep, I suddenly heard a loud noise and I woke up.
“I checked the floor where my daughter normally slept, but I didn’t see her. Her younger brother, Enoch, was on the bed with my husband and I. I thought she went to the toilet to urinate.
“However, when I checked the place, I didn’t find her. It was when I got to the kitchen and met the door opened that I knew intruders had come in. They came in from the kitchen.“They took my bag and removed all the money there. They also emptied my purse where I kept the recharge cards I sold to people. My husband’s phone was equally taken away.”

She said she reported the matter to the Ojo Barracks Military Police and the victim’s father was arrested. She said the military authorities said her husband was the first suspect.He was, however, later released and three other suspects arrested.

The suspects – Mercy Akere, Ayodeji Akinsanya and Segun Akinsanya –were alleged to have been accused by Yetunde of issuing threats against her family.

Our correspondent gathered that the military later released the suspects, saying there was no evidence against them.Yetunde, a trader, said a member of her husband’s family took her to an orthodox church for help.She alleged that the pastor after giving her a fake prophecy of her daughter’s whereabouts, sexually harassed her.
“I complained to my in-law who took me to his church, and he called the pastor in my presence to challenge him.
“The pastor told him on the telephone that he only used a candle to rub my breasts because that was what my child sucked; and my private parts, because that was where she came out from. He said he did it so that the deliverance would be quicker,” she said.
Oluwajuwon’s mother, who expressed dissatisfaction at the way the military were handling the case, said she asked for a transfer to a civilian police station, but the Officer-in-Charge, Major Obot, refused.

When contacted, Major Obot declined comment, saying he was not authorised to speak with PUNCH Metro.

“I am not the right person to talk about the case. The child’s father is a military officer and the case is being handled by the military because it happened in the barracks,” he said.
The victim’s father, Sunday, a sergeant, said he did not suspect his relatives or girlfriend, adding that he was also not in support of the matter being transferred from the military.
He said, “My wife is only suspecting my relatives and girlfriend because before this incident happened, we had a misunderstanding.
“I am a military officer and I can tell you that investigations are ongoing. I suspect those who surround my wife, but I know soon, God will expose those behind this.”

Sunday’s brother, Segun, who was among those initially arrested, denied knowing anything about the abduction of the child.He said he had not been in talking terms with Yetunde prior to the incident, adding she wanted to get back at him with the incident.

A counsel in the Femi Falana Chamber, Mrs. Olakitan Boluagbaje, said the chamber was preparing a petition to the state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, for the case to be transferred from the military police.

She said, “I can’t imagine that such a thing could happen in a military barracks. And the way the military officers are handling the matter is pathetic.
“The main actors in this case are civilians, and it is only reasonable that the case is transferred to the police. We will be writing the CP to request the transfer of the case to him.”

http://www.punchng.com/six-year-old-female-pupil-abducted-in-lagos-military-barracks/

Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
MrDude:
All emir palaces in the north should be thoroughly searched! Animals!.. Pedophile, all of them! angry

But Pastor never finish na, until e check all una bigots mama toto and rub breast with candle before they can finally locate the girl na - bigotry begets bigotry, have a nice day angry
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by MrDude: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

But Pastor never finish na, until e check all una bigots mama toto and rub breast with candle before they can finally locate the girl na - bigotry begets bigotry, have a nice day angry

So in your brainwashed mind anyone who speak against your pedophilia sh.t hole religion is a Christian Phucking MohamMADans grin How many 6yo have you phucked again? grin You pedophile angry You better go blow yourself up ASAP your 72 Virgins await you angry

1 Like

Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
MrDude:

So in your brainwashed mind anyone who speak against your pedophilia sh.t hole religion is a Christian Phucking MohamMADans grin How many 6yo have you phucked again? grin You pedophile angry You better go blow yourself up ASAP your 72 Virgins await you angry

In that case, I shall wait for your unborn daughter and younger sister, in fact those that your mentor tagged 99% prostitutes - get my drift?

Yes indeed, those that your randy pastors and priests cannot resist.
Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by MrDude: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

In that case, I shall wait for your unborn daughter and younger sister, in fact those that your mentor tagged 99% prostitutes - get my drift?

Yes indeed, those that your randy pastors and priests cannot resist.

While in hell do give your perverted prophet MohamMAD (sh.t and piss be unto him grin) a hand job, he'll surely love it wink I heard he likes to rub his Di.ck between the thighs of 6-11yo girls wink Allahu snackback!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) by Yinkatolu: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
abeg who dey live for gbagada here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / Ondo Oba, Abiodun Oyewumi Kidnapped / Man Who Stole Army Uniform In Ogun Barracks Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.