Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! (4691 Views)

Buhari's Speech About Ojukwu Is Meaningless To The Igbo's / A South Easterner Born And Bred In Minna - A Rejoinder / "Your Niger-Delta Visit Meaningless" - Militants Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2016
funkyibodude:
have you solved your own problems first before meddling into other peoples own .
yah I've done that, my first responsabilty as a human is to wish other what I want for myself

1 Like

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2016
seunny4lif:
Quit smoking Ibadan fake weed angry
You no wan hear becos it's cheap grin grin

Quit weed it's not good for Body
hun un, (oun ayinrin nje ni fil'egbe e)
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by funkyibodude(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

yah I've done that, my first responsabilty as a human is to wish other what I want for myself
your grammar alone suggests that you have a problem... Stay off weed

1 Like

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
funkyibodude:
your grammar alone suggests that you have a problem... Stay off weed
you must be an extra human to know that, my english have nothing to do with my opinion. but I want a peace in the east as it is in the west!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Justiyke4u: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

but you accept that there is violent in the east! why?
No!!! I neither accept nor concede that there is violence in the east gentleman. May I ask you one question how many times have you heard about unrest in the east save the agitation for some people for their independence? Cite relevant examples for me. Do you even know the map or regions in this country?

1 Like

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Justiyke4u: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

you must be an extra human to know that, my english have nothing to do with my opinion. but I want a peace in the east as it is in the west!
which west are you referring to first of all? I told you that the intent and purpose of this your post is to incite people into insulting each others tribe and you have succeeded and still deny it
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Justiyke4u: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

I guess this is the example you speak of
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Justiyke4u:
No!!! I neither accept nor concede that there is violence in the east gentleman. May I ask you one question how many times have you heard about unrest in the east save the agitation for some people for their independence? Cite relevant examples for me. Do you even know the map or regions in this country?
.....If I want to count that and show you the photo and video evidents, you'll be shock, if you have conscience!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2016
I hope the west you said is peaceful is not the crime capital of Nigeria that I know.

1 Like

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Justiyke4u:
which west are you referring to first of all? I told you that the intent and purpose of this your post is to incite people into insulting each others tribe and you have succeeded and still deny it
the west all round the world, nigeria included!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I hope the west you said is peaceful is not the crime capital of Nigeria that I know.
....yah it may be true but dont forget that, that capital is the home of every region today, still the level of violent cannot be compare with that of the east!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by stevecantrell: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
Awolowo, see what free education has done to your people.

Ha ha ha ha ! You score !
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by seunny4lif(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2016
angry
I no understand oooo shocked
oyinkinola:

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by funkyibodude(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

every region has a problem be it east or west, your post sounds biased and racial profiling. Besides what do you have to offer for peace? Is it trying to compare your own region with others, have you been to any of them regions to know how peaceful they are?
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

....yah it may be true but dont forget that, that capital is the home of every region today, still the level of violent cannot be compare with that of the east!
It may be the home of every region but the suspects are always from the west side be it in armed robbery, kidnapping, rapping and ritual killings I think you need to re educate your people about the aftermentioned before looking at what is happening in another man land. A man can't leave his burning house and be putting off fire on another man's burning house.
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Justiyke4u: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

.....If I want to count that and show you the photo and video evidents, you'll be shock, if you have conscience!
please do

1 Like

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by MyGeneration(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mynd44
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by orunto27: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
The Ibos are not Jews. They are Russians, Japanese and Chinese. This is why they are never happy when the West pokes fun at them.
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry
I no understand oooo shocked
...your name seem to me as seun, why not understand your dialect?
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by seunny4lif(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin
Na oyo Yoruba you type now grin grin
oyinkinola:

...your name seem to me as seun, why not understand your dialect?
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
stevecantrell:

Ha ha ha ha ! You score !

....score?
ok free education in peaceful environment can't be compare to any education on violent region!......refugee camp education!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
funkyibodude:
every region has a problem be it east or west, your post sounds biased and racial profiling. Besides what do you have to offer for peace? Is it trying to compare your own region with others, have you been to any of them regions to know how peaceful they are?
....you get me wrong, look all the eastern nigeria from the north to the south although different people, violent is permanent there! what about the middle east,israel, palestin, shiria etc
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
funkyibodude:
....yah but any problem need solution! you have solution to the violent in the east?
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Na oyo Yoruba you type now grin grin
...yoruba in writting is not all that different.
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Justiyke4u:
please do
...let's forget about that it's inhuman to show a beheaded body, I hate seen the blood of human being!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
It may be the home of every region but the suspects are always from the west side be it in armed robbery, kidnapping, rapping and ritual killings I think you need to re educate your people about the aftermentioned before looking at what is happening in another man land. A man can't leave his burning house and be putting off fire on another man's burning house.
...can I agree with you while, violent persist in the east than the west!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

...can I agree with you while, violent persist in the east than the west!
I hope you did not join southsouth with southeast but if that is the case it is welcomed but when it comes to benefits I hope you guys will still join them together cus that is when you guys will be quick to remind southeasterns that southsouth is different.
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I hope you did not join southsouth with southeast but if that is the case it is welcomed but when it comes to benefits I hope you guys will still join them together cus that is when you guys will be quick to remind southeasterns that southsouth is different.
...you might be right some how, south south may be political, but east every where in the world there is violent!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by imocheezy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Check out this link
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by frakdon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monalisa185:
op is not a Nigerian.... cikena]
you have no need replying to this nonsense..
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by frakdon(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monalisa185:
op is not a Nigerian.... cikena]
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
frakdon:
....."you have no need replying to this nonsense" .....is what cause violent in the east?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sack Of Kwara APC Executive: Buhari Blasts Oshiomhole / Onanuga, Ejiofor, Aliyu, Ciroma, Others Speak At Nigeria Youth Peace Summit / Tony Kabaka Makes U-turn, Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.