Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! (4700 Views)

Buhari's Speech About Ojukwu Is Meaningless To The Igbo's / A South Easterner Born And Bred In Minna - A Rejoinder / "Your Niger-Delta Visit Meaningless" - Militants Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

...you might be right some how, south south may be political, but east every where in the world there is violent!
East Africa is not violent same with east Asia, eastern united states, eastern Canada so bro it seems you need to be well informed before spewing fallacious claim.

2 Likes

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by endoski: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:
...from the far east, middle east to the eastern nigeria, from north to south, only God knows how many life lost daily! why all these violent in east, some said it is related to the rising sun, some said, it's because of persistent violent in that region that have psycological turn the people of the area into violents , the terroist had used to the colour of blood, they can't live with out killing, while the victim always thinking of taken revenge on people!
some even said the people of this region have blood relation to the people of the middle east-the home of violent!
although these alegations may need verification, but it's certain that west every where in he world is peaceful than the east!
...do you know why violents persist in the east and easterner always seek seccesion all around the world?
Yoruba fool!!!. u are definitely high on weed,ur post jst shows d level of dullard u are with a low IQ

1 Like

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
East Africa is not violent same with east Asia, eastern united states, eastern Canada so bro it seems you need to be well informed before spewing fallacious claim.
...in eastern african...sudan, ethiopia, kenya somalia etc
...in eastern asian....from china to taiwan,the two korean, even japon etc
....easter canada....Quebec is not spare!
I maintain east round the world is violent!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
endoski:
Yoruba fool!!!. u are definitely high on weed,ur post jst shows d level of dullard u are with a low IQ
hun-un low IQ?
.....east round the world is violent, proof me wrong with your high IQ
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

...in eastern african...sudan, ethiopia, kenya somalia etc
...in eastern asian....from china to taiwan,the two korean, even japon etc
....easter canada....Quebec is not spare!
I maintain east round the world is violent!
so those eastern nations and states you listed can you list accurately the violent activities going on in those areas.
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
so those eastern nations and states you listed can you list accurately the violent activities going on in those areas.
...the violent in those area is permanent and the nation in there were enemies of each other!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

...the violent in those area is permanent and the nation in there were enemies of each other!
interesting! Can you back your claim with facts
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by dukecharles(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
The last time I checked my Bible, I saw 3 wise men from the East. Not west. Anu npama

1 Like

Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by endoski: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

hun-un low IQ?
.....east round the world is violent, proof me wrong with your high IQ
alryt then,tel us how eastern nigeria is violent. is it through peaceful protests or what?Hausa/fulani re terrorists(boko haram),fulani herdsmen etc,ur people re known cultists nd yet u cum here to incite hate.
So sori for u
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
interesting! Can you back your claim with facts
.....it's certain that west round the word is accomodating than east!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
dukecharles:
The last time I checked my Bible, I saw 3 wise men from the East. Not west. Anu npama
...and you can also find twelves judasi from the same region in your bible!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
endoski:
alryt then,tel us how eastern nigeria is violent. is it through peaceful protests or what?Hausa/fulani re terrorists(boko haram),fulani herdsmen etc,ur people re known cultists nd yet u cum here to incite hate.
So sori for u
oh God, maitashina, bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, biafran, ipob and massob touts, jews and palestinian etc were all from your same region.....east!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

.....it's certain that west round the word is accomodating than east!
You got no points
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
You got no points
....no region in nigeria beside west, have more non indigen!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by IGBOPRINCE: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

but you accept that there is violent in the east! why?
you re lucky I gat a lot of works to do this days. But one day i prays to have a good chat with you. Goodnite mr east obsession.
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
you re lucky I gat a lot of works to do this days. But one day i prays to have a good chat with you. Goodnite mr east obsession.
...I think you take note of my profile, good night in the west!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2016
oyinkinola:

....no region in nigeria beside west, have more non indigen!
I'm sorry for engaging you in a meaningless argument since you have no points to back up your claims I have to stop at this junction. Quote me when you have facts
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2016
oyinkinola:
...from the far east, middle east to the eastern nigeria, from north to south, only God knows how many life lost daily! why all these violent in east, some said it is related to the rising sun, some said, it's because of persistent violent in that region that have psycological turn the people of the area into violents , the terroist had used to the colour of blood, they can't live with out killing, while the victim always thinking of taken revenge on people!
some even said the people of this region have blood relation to the people of the middle east-the home of violent!
although these alegations may need verification, but it's certain that west every where in he world is peaceful than the east!
...do you know why violents persist in the east and easterner always seek seccesion all around the world?

And just exactly what do you think you are saying?

Sigh.
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by philosopy: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Let me educate you;
The easterners are the most industrious ppl in this country, you will find them almost every where living life and doing their businesses.
Life is not meaningless to them.
This careless and useless coments are the type that pound my adrenaline, when ppl flagrantly make baseless posts just because the have data and an Internet phone.
whatever you do, dont ever talk about the hausas like that, we are also not tired of life, maybe the yorubas are, or are they?
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2016
philosopy:
Let me educate you;
The easterners are the most industrious ppl in this country, you will find them almost every where living life and doing their businesses.
This careless and useless coments are the type that pound my adrenaline, when ppl flagrantly make baseless posts just because the have data and an Internet phone.
whatever you do, dont ever talk about the hausas like that, we are also not tired of life, maybe the yorubas are, or are they?
......israel, arab where todays religion started were in the east till today they no know peace then hausa/fulani in the northeast to the igbo in south east also the samething, why violent in the east?
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2016
philosopy:
Let me educate you;
.. the western world is economically viable than the east, why?
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

And just exactly what do you think you are saying?

Sigh.
....not just that but the reality!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I'm sorry for engaging you in a meaningless argument since you have no points to back up your claims I have to stop at this junction. Quote me when you have facts
...I don't know what point you want!
no region is peacefull than west, no region is accomodating than west, no region is industrious than west!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by PentiumPro(f): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2016
Anything East connotes violence and poverty in one form or the other. Compare East and Western Europe.
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2016
PentiumPro:
Anything East connotes violence and poverty in one form or the other. Compare East and Western Europe.
...it may related to the rising sun as many said, it also revealed in the holy book that the end of this world will start from the east!
Re: Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! by oyinkinola: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2016
.....Istanbul is on fire right now also in the east!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame / APGA: MOSSOB Leader Cannot Question My Authority – Shinkafi / Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.