Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Peter Okoye’s New Manager Denies P- Square’s Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye’s New Manager Denies P- Square’s Break Up (702 Views)

Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] / Paul Okoye's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? / This P-square Break Up Is Getting More Serious... See What Peter Okoye Did Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye’s New Manager Denies P- Square’s Break Up by Sammyashol(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Following the news making the rounds that Nigeria’s RnB stars, Peter and Paul Okoye of the PSquare fame have finally gone their separate ways, the former’s new manager, Olatunde Michael has refuted the rumour, insisting that the singing twins are still together despite the odds.
Olatunde made this startling disclosure, while in a chat with WG.

“Peter is still very much with his brother, Changing his name to Mr.P has nothing to do with breaking up with his twin brother or going solo, ”Olatunde hinted.

Meanwhile, the duo’s publicist, Bayo Adetu was unable to confirm the news, stating that “there is no official statement to that effect, at least for now.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/peter-okoyes-manager-denies-p-squares-break/
Re: Peter Okoye’s New Manager Denies P- Square’s Break Up by Sammyashol(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Are they trying to pull a publicity stunt on us? I guess so. Imagine when iyanya and dtunes parted ways the other time, both still come back and start a new work on joint album. Am very sure psquare are much together, this is family and not ordinary business partners. Watchout 4 d new album in few months
Re: Peter Okoye’s New Manager Denies P- Square’s Break Up by hob(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
That's good news
Re: Peter Okoye’s New Manager Denies P- Square’s Break Up by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
r u sure
Re: Peter Okoye’s New Manager Denies P- Square’s Break Up by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww.

who cares ? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye’s New Manager Denies P- Square’s Break Up by Sammyashol(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye’s New Manager Denies P- Square’s Break Up by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sammyashol:
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/peter-okoyes-manager-denies-p-squares-break/ U c link and still asking me. lols
lol.....dnt mind me

(1) (Reply)

At Last! The Okoyes Have Reconciled – See What They Just Posted / Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz / I Lost My Mother-in-law To Lack Of Pedestrian Bridge - Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.