Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN (1567 Views)

Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by duketunde: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Sahara Reporters the 'Nigeria version of Wikileaks' has in a series of tweets released a fresh list of 121 children of the rich and top politicians hired by the Central Bank of Nigeria illegally.

The fresh list comprises the names of the son of the Personal assistance to President Buhari and sons and daughters of top members of the ruling All Progressive Congress.

The BIG question is, when will the children of ordinary Nigerians, who are more qualified and need this jobs ever land one? When they don't even advertise vacancy but give the jobs to the privilege through the back door.

Naija which way? Is this the change we voted for?..... See tweets below:

Singing in Fela's Voice: “Hear the words them dey take deceive the people: Misappropriation, Maladministration, Nepotism, Mitigation.”

“Make I remember another one wey them dey use: Defraudment, Forgerylization, Embezzlement, Vilification, Mismanagement, Public inquiry.”

“Authority stealing pass armed robbery. We Africans, we must do something about this nonsense. We say we must do something about this nonsense.”
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/03/nepotism-sahara-reporters-releases.html#sthash.WkGzg1vU.dpuf

Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by Emmatdayo(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2016
where d remaining 120?
Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by lekkie073(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Speechleas
Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by bonechamberlain(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2016
welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by 151487made(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Is there whr i can buy rat poison to kill ma self? because no hope under dis administration

Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by gigabyte13: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Over to you wailers, is sahara reporters credible or not. I thought you guys called them propagandist?

What sayest thou now?
Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by Opinedecandid(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2016
APC, Change!
Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by Guyman02: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Children of the masses are advised to embrace Entrepreneurial studies in the university on learning how to make detergent with soda, dye ankara fabric with blue colour and its called youths empowerment.

The should start probing from when Sanusi Lamido was Governor of CBN, he recruited thousands from Kano and Jigawa into CBN and when one of the directors complained that many of them where not qualified for the job, Sanusis response was 'allow them, they will learn on the job afterall I was not a banker myself when I started'.

While Many youths spend their time here defending these crooks by abusing themselves as Wailers, Ipobians, Zombies, bla bla bla the children of the people they defend are taking up quality jobs in NNPC, CBN, Customs, etc unadvertised and unseen on Nairaland for qualified to also apply.
The only adverts mostly posted here is GNLD or Forever Network pyramid scheme. Make una Kontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by chukwukadibia10: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Laughing at all those youths that fought or wil fight for politicians.

May God give them brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by SleekMallam: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2016
It is depressing that I can't find my name or my fellow progressives Gbawe demdem omenka egift arresa ngeneukwenu on that list.

1 Like

Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by duketunde: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
And some clowns will still fight dirty online and offline for this charlatans. even as we speak now somebody is bragging about things he will do tomorrow for Wike or Ameachi in Rivers re-run elections. some will definitely die in the process and I am offering my condolence in advance. RIP to the fools that will die tomorrow in Rivers.. it's only in Nigeria that I find commonsense uncommon..
Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by baralatie(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
SleekMallam:
It is depressing that I can't find my name or my fellow progressives Gbawe demdem omenka egift arresa ngeneukwenu on that list.
Lol
Re: Nepotism:sahara Reporters Releases Fresh List Of 121 Kids Of D Rich Hired By CBN by willyede(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Heart Breaking

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Publishes Alleged Tinubu Foreign Accounts On Facebook Page / Photos: Daughter Of Former Acting PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus Weds, / APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.