Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) (32036 Views)

Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Screened By PDP Convention Planning Committee (photos) / Why We Can’t Probe Dogara, Others – House Ethics Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by femiakinbully(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
@saharareporters are at it again ,this time its the numbers of the members of the Ethics Committee #OperationCallMembersofEthicsCommittee

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/722417941342461952

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Fmartin(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
I go always respect Sahara reporters. They ar d real face of investigative journalism.

Thumbs up.

FTC..... grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by idu1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin cheesy

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oya my people Protest don start , Nigerian Government has fall our hands big time. thank you Sahara reporters for exposing their Assss grin grin grin cheesy cheesy . they will hear am let me charge my phone full to start disturbing their lines

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Taeewo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Ezeanochie(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
After calling them they will do what they want to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by maupe: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
All this will amount to nothing. Attempting to blackmail the senators and stampeding them to fall into line with the wishes of certain APC leaders is a mission in futility. Nigerians will not be fooled this time around. Let the APC top shots handle their problems by themselves. They should leave us out of it.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
SR grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by alabiphorlarsha: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
***dancing shoki *** grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by dgr8truth(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Social media the best thing to have happened to our democracy, it has bridged the gap between us and our self-centred politicians.

Since they don't want to come home and reason with us and hear words of wisdom because they have made abuja their constituency we will call them and talk sense into their skull.

Last bullet! We need the mobile number of PMB, we want to relate with him on a one on one level.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Asuokaa: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
na wa ooo
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Beeman1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by vicado74: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
loool ....

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by moshmusth(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
SR is a tool used by Apc to intimidate/bully thier perceived enemy and it won't work the more they try the more Resolute will the Nass be in their fight against the mockery of Nass as a powerful and independent arm of govt

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by onexile: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oya someone should tell these SaharaAPC Reporters to send us airtime so we can use it in calling them.

Useless Tinubu agents!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
All this will amount to nothing. Attempting to blackmail the senators and stampeding them to fall into line with the wishes of certain APC leaders is a mission in futility. Nigerians will not be fooled this time around. Let the APC top shots handle their problems by themselves. They should leave us out of it.
Exactly.

Sahara Reporters should release the phone numbers and addresses of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the jagaban and Landlord of Lagos state.

So many Lagos indigenes live in Oshodi bridge, while an outcast occupy the most luxurious edifices in Ikoyi. If you're an indigene of Lagos, take your fight to your number one leader. Saraki's removal will not change your story.

You folks should use a funnel approach, start from the Top, and eradicate them all straight to the least. Do not allow an emperor somewhere remotely control your destinies.

Cut the fruit and the branches, the root (jagaban) stands and he will raise more, if not, dreadful fruits.

They installed Silva. They installed Audu (in spite siphoning N2Bn from Kogi), they installed Saraki (with a corrupt case as far back as 2003), what more can they not do?

Think Nigerians, Think!

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by BudeYahooCom: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
How I wish Sowore and his Saharareporters had no business or association with any politician like Tinubu or whoever. How I wish they were just a neutral Online media in exile only associated with the grassroot people and ready to bring all corrupt politicians to book. I would have made Sowore my personal role model and Sahara my only online source of news.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by aventura: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Please I need Tinubu's number

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:

leave them to continue to fool themselves.By Thursday the CCT chairman must appear before the ethics committee or risk arrest

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by dukie25: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Expect private numbers of Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku very soon.

By the time PDP starts releasing personal numbers of Amaechi and Co, APC supporters would have forgotten they applauded when it happened to their foes.

P:S
The only number I actually want is that of Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole. I want to propose to Adamu I can get his hoe pregnant within 2 days.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by maupe: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Acidosis:

Exactly.

Sahara Reporters should release the phone numbers and addresses of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the jagaban and Landlord of Lagos state.

So many Lagos indigenes live in Oshodi bridge, while an outcast occupy the most luxurious edifices in Ikoyi. If you're an indigene of Lagos, take your fight to your number one leader. Saraki's removal will not change your story.

You folks should use a funnel approach, start from the Top, and eradicate them all straight to the least. Do not allow an emperor somewhere remotely control your destinies.

Cut the fruit and the branches, the root (jagaban) stands and he will raise more, if not, dreadful fruits.

They installed Silva. They installed Audu (in spite siphoning N2Bn from Kogi), they installed Saraki (with a corrupt case as far back as 2003), what more can they not do?

Think Nigerians, Think!
It is no more news that Mrs.Remi Tinubu is a beneficiary of the jeeps, which are embroiled in the NASS cars scandal. Also Lagos state Senator Ashafa is said to have received his own share of the alloted Jeeps. So why aren't their numbers part of the shame and blame page on SR. All this kill yours and save mine will not work. Nigerians are now smarter and are evidently discontent at the recent economic malaise currently plaguing the nation. If the APC don't wake up to their responsibilities, then they are in for a rude shock

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:

It is no more news that Mrs.Remi Tinubu is a beneficiary of the jeeps, which are embroiled in the NASS cars scandal. Also Lagos state Senator Ashafa is said to have received his own share of the alloted Jeeps. So why aren't their numbers part of the shame and blame page on SR. All this kill yours and save mine will not work. Nigerians are now smarter and are evidently discontent at the recent economic malaise currently plaguing the nation. If the APC don't wake up to their responsibilities, then they are in for a rude shock
Exactly

We all know how they got these numbers; we all know those who leak Senators' phone numbers in the Senate. Very funny set of lame manipulators. They should continue to f00l themselves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by janvier27(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin even anyanwu's new no. Thanks sahara. I'm sure Nigerians need to talk to them. And it's good they are all getting new nos so more Nigerians can reach them.

10 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by sammyj: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
We now have the numbers of the evil men behind the nations suffering because of their selfish interest!!! cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by mastercee(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jeremiah Useni is a senator? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope it's not the same Jeremiah Useni that served as the minister of FCT under Abacha?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Bodmas06: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
I'm coming

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by omooba969(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by tobex23(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
cheesy I just love S.R!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by chynie: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
thank God ooo

so what's next
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Let the calls begin
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
So these ppl don't have privacy again?, what's the matter with Sahara reporters

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) / Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South / Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.