Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,203 members, 7,842,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation (2213 Views)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) / Peter Okoye Jet Skiing In Dubai Vacation / Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by kay29000(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji went on a vacation to Dubai last weekend. She took some of her family members, and an avid reader of her blog, Egho. She has been having a lot of fun in United Arab Emirates, but still updating her blog regularly. Checkout some more pics from her trip below. By the way, that's her and the fan on the streets of Dubai in the second picture.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2016/03/pics-more-photos-of-linda-ikejis-dubai.html

1 Like

Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by kay29000(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2016
You can checkout more celebrity photos here- http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by decatalyst(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2016
One should take good care of one's body and health...rest well

Above all, may God provide the means to taking good care of one's body and families.

I love the jean top and the boot-cut.

Her shoe looks like it laced with go-go sweet... grin grin

The thing sef done dey hungry me cry

1 Like

Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by kay29000(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2016
decatalyst:
One should take good care of one's body and health...rest well

Above all, may God provide the means to taking good care of one's body and families.

I love the jean top and the boot-cut.

Her shoe looks like it laced with go-go sweet... grin grin

The thing sef done dey hungry me cry

Amen to that.
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by Cholls(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2016
my brothers and sisters It's good to be back.

Who ban me sef?
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by LouisBERG: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by darkenkach(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Linda no fine again ooo. But am thinking of marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by kay29000(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
darkenkach:
Linda no fine again ooo. But am thinking of marrying her.

What do you mean she isn't fine again.
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by LuveU2(f): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
She should gim more smiley
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
who d pix Don help

1 Like

Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by SerialDigits(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
In Korede Bello's voice "Aunty Ikeji" Ike Ikeji...
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by gmaribel(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
She looks happy.

Always dressed on point

1 Like

Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by cruzita(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
one good thing about her is that she dresses matured not like those *old-mama youngies*

1 Like

Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by cruzita(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
praizeblog:
who d pix Don help
meeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
cruzita:
meeeeeeeee
lol.....how
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by Goldencollins: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cheap cloths and shoes.
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by Pennsylvania: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lovely!
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by nuelzy: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Goldencollins:
Cheap cloths and shoes.
hey mah guy grin...

u too much !!! grin

me neva yarn u beta tori sef grin

bt make i just cut am short

do u know it takes a cheap downgraded ibex to spot cheap things....

1 Like

Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by menabae(f): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Enjoy ur money while still alive
Re: Pics: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Dubai Vacation by kay29000(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
nuelzy:
hey mah guy grin...

u too much !!! grin

me neva yarn u beta tori sef grin

bt make i just cut am short

do u know it takes a cheap downgraded ibex to spot cheap things....

GBAM!!!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress, Kemi Afolabi And Her Daughter Rock Same Hairstyles / Name Of Dbanj's Wife Is Didi Kilgrow / Dabota Lawson Cheated On Her Ex-husband Sunny, He Is Not The Father Of Her Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.