Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,260 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation (24634 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) / Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Jeus(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Peter Okoye took time off his busy schedule to travel to United Arab Emirates for a short vacation.

Peter shares pictures from his relieving Vacation.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/peter-okoye-shares-pictures-from-his.html

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Josephjnr(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Litesanti(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
So
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by introvertious: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
na ur money
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by ibkkk(f): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Money is good.

18 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Balling.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by veekid(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Money outweighing problems
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by liftedhigh: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by liftedhigh: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cool
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Joseunlimited(f): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
nothing has changed

The same swimming pool you always snap with in Nigeria with the same short

same six packs
same singlet

There should be difference between naija pix and Dubai pix

Brosssss you pass this one Na

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Where is his girlfriend?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by soleexx(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Whalai he no get money pass me
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by KendrickAyomide: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by NwaAmaikpe: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

The sad reality is that;
After the holiday, he'd still come back to Lagos to meet his worst nightmare... Lola Omotayo.

He should just do the needful and divorce that cougar.
His life is just wasting.
How long will he look for getaways?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Abfinest007(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
the reward of hard work hustle well it pays
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Antoeni(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Correct benefit of hard work
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by DeWisedon(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
I tap into your success @peterpsquare

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Narldon: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe

Easy naa

grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The sad reality is that;
After the holiday, he'd still come back to Lagos to meet his worst nightmare... Lola Omotayo.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Joseunlimited(f): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The sad reality is that;

Why are you Hating her?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
DeWisedon:
I tap into your success @peterpsquare

Keep on tapping into others success. Don't you have successes of your own?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Realgeo(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Black man sunbathing smiley. He wants to turn to charcoal ni ?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by paradigmshift(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
enjoy life my nigga
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by paradigmshift(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The sad reality is that;

e be like say u know dem reach house o
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by manneger2: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
This life is somehow
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by ExInferis(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Have the PSquare twins done anything sensational recently?

Seems all una yeyebrities do these days is smoke, drink, pose with cars, renovate their homes, buy Gucci, fight on social media, pose with washed-out US artists, go on vacation, and make babies.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by emeijeh(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The sad reality is that;

This guy sef!
Is there nothing you don't know?

Na wah for you o!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
E no go better for Poverty.

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by delzbaba(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Black man dey tan??
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by justineu(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Money is good.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by officialJP(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
am using dis medium to thank nairaland for always making my day graciĆ£
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Upon all the money hes not happy.
Thinking how did I find myself in this situation. undecided
Her jazz is gradually neutralizing slowly but surely .. Eyes don dey clear.

What a pity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ahneeka Looks Gorgeous In Bridal Attire (Photo) / Krystal Okeke Bags World Class Beauty Queen Award (Photos) / Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.