Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Threatening To Sue My Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Threatening To Sue My Family (535 Views)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So / A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Threatening To Sue My Family by JohnieWalker(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Recently my dad sold one of his property in order to carry out another building project and this said building he sold the rents were being collected by an housing agent and remitted to my dad account with the agent collecting his commission. When my dad was to sell the house he informed the agent of his intention a year ago and even requested his assistance in looking for buyer but the agent didn't show any interest and even when he did d offers were not worth it.
Now the house has been sold and he has been disturbing my dad to give him out of the money or he will ask his lawyers to write us even when my dad has settled him of his outstanding commission from the rent he collected before the sale....My question is does he have any case?
Re: Threatening To Sue My Family by kfo97472: 5:43am On Mar 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Police Detain Man For Eating Late, Demand N15,000 Bribe / Bird Turns To Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.