Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. (27636 Views)

Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Drift: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
There is this guy who lives on my street. He is a cult member and everybody in the neighborhood knows.
I have always kept him at arms length for years until recently that i let my guards down.
All of a sudden he starts threatening to kill me and the last time will make it the third time he will make this assertion.
I have done nothing to warrant such and i believe he is only trying to intimidate me into submission since he always asks for hand out and other favors which i often decline.

Could someone please advice on the best line of action because he might be meaning to do what he has threatened to do.

Mods should please take this to the front page for proper advice..

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by nedu2000(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Report him to the police let him sign undertaking,after that he'll become your guardian angel

236 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by osesology(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
The guy above me just said it all.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by DickDastardly(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Involve SARS directly

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by THUNDER4real(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
The guy above me has a point.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Qpetz: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jazz up

12 Likes

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by fulfillbill(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
The guy above me is fetish.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Drift: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
nedu2000:
Report him to the police let him sign undertaking,after that he'll become your guardian angel
The thing now is, he has denied ever saying anything of such when i reported him to a neighbor. He says i am trying to implicate him while still being all aggressive and cursing me out.
Won't he do the same at the police station?
I believe he is only trying to intimidate me but i'm not taking any chances.

More suggestion please.

Thank you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Rucheen(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
how did you know he is a cultist if you're not one?

Ignore this people telling to involve SARS, steer clear off him if you can.

If you have not caused him injury or given him treat reconcile with him if possible.

note: if you cause him injury or give him death treat, instead of him to forgive he MUST get his Bags Packed revenge and run to West or EAST

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by marklew: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
wida!
Qpetz:
Jazz up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Flexherbal(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Go straight to the police. It is true they will make him to sign an undertaking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by ademasta(m): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2016
Tell am "Bros I hail o, I remain loyal". Make him laugh small. Give am small change to buy ganja grin then leave the vicinity. Something wey person no see no dey smell for im nose. That's all

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Realwvn(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2016
Still, report him to the police, that's the only way you can truly be secured, only if you plan to settle amicably which will result in him and his clique extorting you in a friendly manner. If you need to bring this to the public eye, you can mail me info@naijanewsrave.com I will copy the appropriate authorities.
Drift:

The thing now is, he has denied ever saying anything of such when i reported him to a neighbor. He says i am trying to implicate him while still being all aggressive and cursing me out.
Won't he do the same at the police station?
I believe he is only trying to intimidate me but i'm not taking any chances.

More suggestion please.

Thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Afroconnect: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2016
****.. these dummies claiming cultists,sleeping on the streets so exposed-lol.

Person wey wan kill go do am secretely.

4 Likes

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by andyanders: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Reporting him to the police will not solve the problem. Do not take those threat as nothing because when he will do that, he will contract their colleagues from another area to do away with you.

The only way out is this, if your place of residence is not your property, move away from there and NEVER tell anybody where you are relocating to, no matter how close you are with the person/s.You can only trust yourself as such, any of your close friends there, never tell the person and discharge from that area very far away from there.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Drift: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rucheen:
how did you know he is a cultist if you're not one?

Ignore this people telling to involve SARS, steer clear off him if you can.

If you have not caused him injury or given him treat reconcile with him if possible.

note: if you cause him injury or give him death treat, instead of him to forgive he MUST get his Bags Packed revenge and run to West or EAST

Bro what are you insinuating?
I said everybody knows he is a cultist.

Like I said earlier, he is only trying to intimidate him as I have had no business with him ever before.

I am not scared because I've not wronged him or anyone close to him to deserve such threats however I am still not taking his words lightly.

7 Likes

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by DICKtator: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
shocked gan gan, you have entered

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Kreamie(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
In three letters [size=18pt]RUN[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Report to police in you area
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Tokt: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Swear allegiance to Nyesom Wike if u are in rivers and he will desist. It works.

6 Likes

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Dollyak(f): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Report to the police and get a restraining order on him. If anything happens to you he will be going to jail.

1 Like

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by matrix199(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
To the authority
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by SUPOL(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Drift:
There is this guy who lives on my street. He is a cult member and everybody in the neighborhood knows.
I have always kept him at arms length for years until recently that i let my guards down.
All of a sudden he starts threatening to kill me and the last time will make it the third time he will make this assertion.
I have done nothing to warrant such and i believe he is only trying to intimidate me into submission since he always asks for hand out and other favors which i often decline.

Could someone please advice on the best line of action because he might be meaning to do what he has threatened to do.

Mods should please take this to the front page for proper advice..

Thanks.

Tell him u will report him to SARs. If he continues report him to police
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by DICKtator: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
nedu2000:

What country do you reside in?

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by ShitHead(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
If you are truly innocent of your lamentation...only God knows; report him to the nearest police station and get him sign an undertaken to die before he kills you.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by timidapsin(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
[size=14pt]Na lie! He no fit DO you anything, na so dem dey do useless feple.
Just bounce around your street like a boss
[/size] cool

4 Likes

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by glassyy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Report to ur parents/guardians..police is ur friend also..don't just fold your hands..life is too precious to be joked with.

1 Like

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by henrydadon(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
what do u have to do with a cult member in the first place. Now u are shouting for help..only GOD can save u now. Only GOD ..u know our law enforcement agency are not reliable sad sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion / Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan / Nigerian Man Remanded In Malaysian Prison For Allegedly Killing A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.