Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... (4261 Views)

Ex-bread Seller Turned Model, Olajumoke Is The First Person To Rock This Outfit / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / #AMVCA2016: Olajumoke Is 'unrecognizable' In Photo Taken By Kelechi Amadi Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by 9jabuzzdotcom: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
A few weeks ago, Ex-Breadseller turned Model Olajumoke Orisaguna was announced as an ambassador and new face of Shirleys Confectionery.

Well we’ve waited for long and now here we have it: the official campaign photos…and guess what, well Olajumoke was back to being a breadseller, but a tushed one. She’s portrayed as a happy baker!

See the beautiful and amazing pictures.

http://9jabuzz.com.ng/3665-2/

Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wao.

this is so great grin smiley
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by vizkiz: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
she is not "selling" bread... Olodo blogger grin
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Everything about this lady is a hit. Please use correct headline next time. Okay?
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
This girl can be pretty for Africa abeg.....
C fine girl joor
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Clarinett(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Come oh,

who this bread don epp ? angry

Happy for her sha, sudden rise from grass to grace.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Damtha(f): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wow! She looks very lovely
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by osec007(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abeg she get vacant sister make I apply
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by dominique(f): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dark knuckles spotted
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
jummy d super star.... ur head dey deir
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by 9jabuzzdotcom: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
vizkiz:
she is not "selling" bread... Olodo blogger grin

I know. Just an exciting topic headline grin
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Arewa12: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
OLAJUMOKE fire go jare!!!!!! She always give me hope that GOD answers pray, like a speed of lyt cheesy wink wink wink wink cheesy grin

visit this link below for more hairstyle pics

http://hairstyle27..com.ng/2016/03/thank-god-is-friday-hairstyle-jamz_18.html?m=1

Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Yorubago(f): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Please use the appropriate topic...
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Dupsy387(f): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Everything about dis lady is so so...............
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by esther1994(f): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dark strong knuckles. Bleaching cream. Happy for her.
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
call me with likes when this poo hits front page
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by icebebe(f): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dey'v strt bleaching her skin ba?vry soon she'd b lik toke makinwa
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by seunayeni(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Baba God picked this babe's call, dropped it and called her back......and they've been talking since then grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by queenfav(f): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Her knuckles are a dead giveaway..In felas voice “yellow fever...you dey bleach o,you dey bleach!”I wonder where hare- brained women get the impression that being light skinned equates to being more beautiful?This girl needs mentors like joke silva and ty bello to guide her.She shouldn't be left to dance to the tune of desperate modelling agencies.
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by cruzita(f): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
embarassed Baba God why me?try check your phone see how many missed calls u get.no one be flashing
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by cruzita(f): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
queenfav:
Her knuckles are a dead giveaway..In felas voice “yellow fever...you dey bleach o,you dey bleach”!I wonder where hare brained women get the impression that being light skinned equates to being beautiful?This girl needs mentors like joke silva and ty bello to guide her.She shouldn't be left to dance to the tune of desperate modelling agencies.
her innocence is gone!!!!!!!
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by cruzita(f): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
gebhota:
call me with likes when this poo hits front page
I go call u with quote
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by nikkypearl(f): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
seunayeni:
Baba God picked this babe's call, dropped it and called her back......and they've been talking since then grin
And some people bin they flash Baba God! Na to call HIM sure pass grin
Lovely pics,fine woman kiss
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by nnowu(f): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
They would have fixed her some nails to make her hands look ajeboish or classy

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by seunayeni(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
nikkypearl:

And some people bin they flash Baba God! Na to call HIM sure pass grin
Lovely pics,fine woman kiss
lol, no credit to call na why! maybe an sms will do
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by queenfav(f): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
cruzita:
her innocence is gone!!!!!!!
seriously oo...She needs to be guided to avoid making poor decisions just to “belong".
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by allytinted: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Customer da da ni
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Pennsylvania: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by Qualer: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dupsy387:
Everything about dis lady is so so...............

You sef na fine geh... grin grin oya come and model for me!
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by CallMeMadMan: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
This Op Dey Mad O. Selling Bread My Yansh
Re: Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... by osesology(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nice! She don dey bleach already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Is Engaged / Singer Crayon Blesses His Mum After 19 Years Of Her Selling Fruit On The Street / AY Makun Publicly Calls Out His Wife, Mabel And Singer Asake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.