Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Singer Crayon Blesses His Mum After 19 Years Of Her Selling Fruit On The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Crayon Blesses His Mum After 19 Years Of Her Selling Fruit On The Street (4329 Views)

Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) / Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Crayon Blesses His Mum After 19 Years Of Her Selling Fruit On The Street by EBMedia: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigerian singer, Charles Chibueze Chukwu, popularly known as Crayon took to his Twitter handle to State that he blessed his mum with a new business after she sold fruits for 19 years on the same spot with her small table, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

“My mum used to be the most popular fruit seller in iyana iba ask anybody of iya carrot that’s my mum. She sold fruits for 19 years straight on the same spot with her small table and things. I changed all that after I signed my deal back in 2019! Now she chilling. Glory to God!”
https://twitter.com/crayonthis/status/1383009284393472003?s=20

"Stole some money from her to pay @ozedikus 5k for studio session, artwork, mixing and mastering and to also upload on SoundCloud! I forgot to add that!"
https://twitter.com/crayonthis/status/1383075072420806656?s=20

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Singer Crayon Blesses His Mum After 19 Years Of Her Selling Fruit On The Street by kechywillz(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2021
That's good..make sure u give her more than you stole from her
Re: Singer Crayon Blesses His Mum After 19 Years Of Her Selling Fruit On The Street by LMS1(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2021
I love crayons,
especially Blue colors...

But this crayon OP is talking about is a thief!
who knows how many times he stole from his mother to play bet9ja?...

say no to weed. grin

(1) (Reply)

"Don’t Be Afraid Of Being Different" - Liquorose Shares First Photos After BBN / Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video / Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.