Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,720 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. (2571 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by Scholar8200(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
HIbreed:
Even the angels are existing in the form of God, spirit. undecided
Now that place is not talking about spirit! So would you say the devil is also in the form of God? NO!!! It refers to that which is peculiar to God and Him alone!!!
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by HIbreed(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Scholar8200:
Now that place is not talking about spirit! So would you say the devil is also in the form of God? NO!!! It refers to that which is peculiar to God and Him alone!!!
'Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name' God exalting himself?

Luke 22:42 Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."
ARE THEY OF THE SAME EQUALITY? Point-blanked NO!!
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by Scholar8200(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
HIbreed:
'Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name' God exalting himself?

Luke 22:42 Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."
ARE THEY OF THE SAME EQUALITY? Point-blanked NO!!
All took place after Phillippians 2:4-6 after the Word had been made flesh.
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by HIbreed(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Scholar8200:

All took place after Phillippians 2:4-6 after the Word had been made flesh.
Now that he ascended to heaven as a spirit,he said this also: Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Revelation 3:2 Be thou watchful, and establish the things that remain, which were ready to die: for I have found no works of thine perfected before my God.
Revelation 3:12 He that overcometh, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out thence no more: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and mine own new name. HE WAS NO LONGER FLESH WHEN HE SAID THESE THINGS, can a G od Worship a God? undecided
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by HIbreed(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Scholar8200 you left my question void. are they of the same equality? i want to also hear your viewpoint with scriptural backing.
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by Scholar8200(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2016
HIbreed:
Now that he ascended to heaven as a spirit,he said this also: Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Revelation 3:2 Be thou watchful, and establish the things that remain, which were ready to die: for I have found no works of thine perfected before my God.
Revelation 3:12 He that overcometh, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out thence no more: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and mine own new name. HE WAS NO LONGER FLESH WHEN HE SAID THESE THINGS, can a G od Worship a God? undecided
Differentiate the Resurrected Jesus that showed Thomas His pierced hands and side, and the Jesus that spoke in Revelations.

I hope you are not trying to imply that the Resurrected Christ was a spirit?!
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by HIbreed(m): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Scholar8200:

Differentiate the Resurrected Jesus that showed Thomas His pierced hands and side, and the Jesus that spoke in Revelations.

I hope you are not trying to imply that the Resurrected Christ was a spirit?!
its clear in the bible that Christ resurrected as a flesh,ascended to heaven as a spirit.By the way, its this a suppossed derailing of my questions?
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by Scholar8200(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2016
HIbreed:
its clear in the bible that Christ resurrected as a flesh,ascended to heaven as a spirit.By the way, its this a suppossed derailing of my questions?
Back this up with the clear Scriptures!
I am not derailing, this is a short cut leading to the same destination.
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by HIbreed(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2016
Scholar8200:

Back this up with the clear Scriptures!
I am not derailing, this is a short cut leading to the same destination.
l'm the subordinate child here grin
you coudn't answer my questions but rendwring yours here undecided

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,
1 Timothy 2:6 who gave himself a ransom for all; the testimony to be borne in its own times;

1 Peter 3:18 Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God; being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;

1 Like

Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by Scholar8200(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
HIbreed:

l'm the subordinate child here grin
you coudn't answer my questions but rendwring yours here undecided

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,
1 Timothy 2:6 who gave himself a ransom for all; the testimony to be borne in its own times;

1 Peter 3:18 Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God; being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
But when He returns they shall look on Him who they have pierced, is that a spirit? ANd when the Bible says this mortality shall put on immortality does it mean we shall become spirits too?
My refs: Zechariah 12:10, 1 Corinth 15:53

ANd what is this referring to:

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body...
Phil 3:21a

Remember Jesus said a spirit has not flesh and bones, What then?
As regards your question, look at Phil, 2:6 to get your answer on equality.
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by dolphinheart(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
@ Scholar8200 and HIbreed.

I think for a better understanding of each other, and for others to understand the truth better, you should refrain from just posting scriptures that seems to or supports your views. when replying someone else post, one should endeavor to explain the scriptures the other person posted(that's if he thinks the explanation given is not accurate or correct) before posting his own scripture to support his views.
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by Scholar8200(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
dolphinheart:

I think for a better understanding of each other, and for others to understand the truth better, you should refrain from just posting scriptures that seems to or supports your views. when replying someone else post, one should endeavor to explain the scriptures the other person posted(that's if he thinks the explanation given is not accurate or correct) before posting his own scripture to support his views.
Alright, thanks.
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by dukum: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
And here we go again
Re: Trinity 101: Hundreds Bible Verses That Proves Trinity As A Dogma It Is. by HIbreed(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
dolphinheart:

you are right Boss,thank you but i believe my quotations rendered all questions asked and its always open for educative criticsm and arguement.In a spiritual sense i grabbed his notions that Jesus is a God(god) but i refuse to agree that he ia equal to God.Jesus clearly worshipped God on earth and in in heaven and.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preach For Free Or Shut Up ! / A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians / How To Overcome Wet Dreams By Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.