Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him (10289 Views)

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / $15m Scandal: Patience Jonathan Accuses EFCC Of Hiring Mercenaries / Buhari, APC, Media Editors and Army are conspiring To Cover-up 105 Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by Nicepoker(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Assuming the victim was IPOB. We already know what the slaves will post here.
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by locosis007(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
[/color][color=#990000] EFCC this and that... are even committing more help or harm dan otherwise?
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by t2luv1: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
vansfks:
Nigerian can't disengage themselves from corruption......they were breeded to be so

I completely agree with your statement. In a country where the average price of buying [b]least expensive [/b]plot of land in three times of the yearly salary of a civil servant what else can you expect. I keep saying it. This experiment call Nigeria has failed. Time for divorce.
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
Though i couldnt read it all, i still blame buhari and amaechi
Ya, keep blaming them, blame them because money hate u. Happy blaming life.
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by chudyboy05(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Daura thieves in uniforms
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by chudyboy05(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Daura thieves in uniforms angry grin
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by chubbylistic: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
I trust this present Administration, they must act fast. just watch. PMB is a no nonsense man.
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by harveyspec: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Interesting.

Buhari is not serious about fighting corruption in his own government. How come he had written petitions to the presidency before without response.

That the man wrote to presidency doesn't mean that buhari is the receptionist or clerk or administrative officer that attends to incoming mail !!!

It's even possible that those petition never got to the right table because someone sat on it!!

The civil service is good in sitting on files/petitions
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by free13: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmm.... shocked
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by professore(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
I like the way this guy just dey copy anybody wey fit help am
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Same guy that went to a club and spent over 8 million on drinks. Efcc too wan drink their own

I guess he is the one that caused the wahala on himself. but they should have freed his cash by now sha.
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by 100Cents: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC has glorified Anarchy and Disorderliness.
Re: Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him by fm7070: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
See the agency that wants to fight corruption.
I am sorry for my dear country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! / Emefiele: Nigeria To Save $3 Billion From Petroleum Imports Annually / Zainab Ahmed: FG Exceeding Borrowing Threshold For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.