Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi (27636 Views)

Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by klimson: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Who is this little kid. You all troop to the Sw daily and you still talking about standing on your own, your cerebrum must have expired. You celebrate a shameless pedophile and coward who ran away from battle after losing 3m flat head yet you making noise here. You are a disgrace to your generation. Ajokuta mamo mi
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by albany231: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
klimson:
You are too poor to talk about Ojukwu. Not even your mentally depraved Awo could dare him. Yes! We are in south west as you said. And all over the world too. And we make things happen wherever we are. That is why jealousy will strangulate you about the success of the Igbo man. Lazy and decripit fraudsters as you are. Talking about south west, who made it what it is today? That is why aside your indigenous people, the Igbos are next in population. And we determine who rules or fails where we are because we have what it takes. The last time I checked, Igbo men have mouth watering appointments in the west as compensation from the ruling class, who understands that the Igbo man can make him or break him politically in his own land. And that is why you have sold your father's compound to an Igbo man and have come to be tenants there. Shameless cowards who bark but cant bite. Look at slaves talking to Igbo people. And hausa are killing you in your own lands while you do nothing. Idiots!
[/s]

Trash from an accursed product of baby factory. The shameless large headed animal ojuku of cursed memory achieved nothing in his miserable life than running away from battle, he was a loser in life and death reason he died senile, deranged, crippled, deaf and dumb while Fani Kayode pummel his olosho wife. However, You are all in the SW only to sell gala in Lagos traffic as shown in the pics below. You still live with your senile parent in the village reason you believe the lies your Uncle tell you about SW, more than 40 of your kinsmen scot in a single room in the dirt Ajegunle, leave your erosion ravaged village for once in your pathetic life to see whats happening outside your cursed village.

Same Hausa killed 19 flat head last month in Enugu and you were all silent, Igala have been killing you noise makers in Anambra but you dare not talk, what about those raped mercilessly by Fulani in Ebonyi and Imo, you are from a noise making tribe where giving ultimatum is your only weapon. Its a big shame to be Eboe cos no one take you serious, continue to deceive yourself online while the hangmen in Asia kill more cocaine smugglers for disgracing the entire country. Shameless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by baralatie(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2016
mandax:

You are calculating the monetary gains Tinubu has made.

But Oyeyemi is calculating the huge political loss Tinubu has incurred from having Buhari as president of Nigeria.

All of us in the south of Nigeria, including Tinubu are losers from Tinubu's actions of going to beg Buhari who had retired from politics to come back and run for the presidency in 2015.

Do you understand? Above all, APC is now the property of northern Nigeria politicians.
yeah!
spot on

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by myhotbrain: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2016
baralatie:

yeah!
spot on

Please why do u say "all of us in the South including Tinubu are losers from Tinubu's action...."

In my opinion, the ONLY losers in the defeat of a kleptomanic presidency/regime is our bretheren from both SS/SE who DID NOT EDGE THIER RISK BY AT LEAST VOTING IN ONE SENATE CANDIDATE FROM APC SO THAT THEY CAN PRODUCE THE SENATE PRESIDENCY. RATHER THEY PUT ALL THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BY VOTING AND RIGGING MERCILESSLY FOR A LOSING CANDIDATE GEJ.

Secondly, APC doesnt belong to the North, ONLY the current leadership belongs to the North and this will be so for at least 2023 when the leadership will revert back to the South. I can wager a bet, that no matter whatever scheming is done, APC will not break apart so soon.

1) Its too early to judge the performance of this administration...at least, give it 2yrs or midterm into its 4yrs.
2) By the time the level of corruption in GEJ regime is exposed, most Nigerians would not wish to be associated with PDP again.
3) Coupled the above with the recent fact that there is an impending explosion from within the leadership cadre of PDP because of the imposition of Mr Ali Sheriff as Chairman.

I honestly believe that Presiden Administration will deliver some tangible achievements by 2019.

The mistake we keep making in Nigeria is that good governance is not synonimous with any political party or tribes of the political party. Good leadership is more about having a dream; planning on that dream and executing the plans to make the dreams a reality.
Otherwise, Mr GEJ possess a foremost academic credential--phd., enjoy greatest support and goodwill of most Nigerians across the rdgions, had huge financial revenue needed to deliver the dividends of democracy; he is a Christian, from a minority tribe and a Southerner. At the end of the day even with all of these advantages and opportunities all he delivered was a few uncompleted infrastructures and blatamt abuse of office. Funding political ambitions directly from CBN, military security funds and any other funds he could lay his hands on. Aiding and abetting of corrupt officials on crimes borderimg on treason et al.

Nigerians should be happy we were able to vote Mr GEJ out of power without bloody revolution because by now Only God will know where Nigeria is heading to.
When President Buhari recently said Nigeria now have opportunity to become great due to the economic downturn, he is simply saying that we as a people should look inward to manifacturing, agriculture and other areas which will lead to our greatness in the comity of nations, not to continue our frivolous spending by importing non essential materials from all over the world especially, from China. Rather than commend the President what we have is condemnation and verbal assault especially, from our bretheren from the SE who are naturally going to be the most beneficiary of this important shift in economic policy.

Why should the SE/SS peoples' myopic view on political and economic matters be a ground to break Nigeria apart? Do these regions not enjoy the benefit of participation in Mr GEJ regimes, what are their collective and even individual achievements of their political leaders in Mr GEJ regime?

Please Nigerians, think! All of us have to change our individual minds from selfish to collective interest. We are all interwoven already by destiny; hausa/fulani marries into other tribes, Ibos marries into other tribes; Ijaws marries into other tribes, Yorubas marries into other tribes and we all have financial investments in each others' region but yet, our uninformed youth wants to break Nigeria apart. Is this possible?

#BIAFRAISFRAUD
#ONENIGERIA
#ILOVENIGERIA
#CHANGENAIJAFORBETA

#SUPPORTBUHARIFORPROGRESS.
#EDUCATENAIJAYOUTHS
#STOPTHEHATE
#BEYOURBROTHERSKEEPER.

FYI: I WAS AN ARDENT SUPPORTER OF MR GEJ FOR VP IN 2006/7.
I AM NOW AN ARDENT SUPPORTER OF MR BUHARI.
I BELONG TO NONE OF THE POLITICAL PARTIES.
I ONLY WANT THE BEST FOR ALL NIGERIANS.
I WILL CRITIZE THIS GOVERNMENT IF IT DOES WRONG. But for now, am watching in 4D!

Peace
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by boluwatife66(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
myhotbrain:

Please why do u say "all of us in the South including Tinubu are losers from Tinubu's action...."

In my opinion, the ONLY losers in the defeat of a kleptomanic presidency/regime is our bretheren from both SS/SE who DID NOT EDGE THIER RISK BY AT LEAST VOTING IN ONE SENATE CANDIDATE FROM APC SO THAT THEY CAN PRODUCE THE SENATE PRESIDENCY. RATHER THEY PUT ALL THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BY VOTING AND RIGGING MERCILESSLY FOR A LOSING CANDIDATE GEJ.

Secondly, APC doesnt belong to the North, ONLY the current leadership belongs to the North and this will be so for at least 2023 when the leadership will revert back to the South. I can wager a bet, that no matter whatever scheming is done, APC will not break apart so soon.

1) Its too early to judge the performance of this administration...at least, give it 2yrs or midterm into its 4yrs.
2) By the time the level of corruption in GEJ regime is exposed, most Nigerians would not wish to be associated with PDP again.
3) Coupled the above with the recent fact that there is an impending explosion from within the leadership cadre of PDP because of the imposition of Mr Ali Sheriff as Chairman.

I honestly believe that Presiden Administration will deliver some tangible achievements by 2019.

The mistake we keep making in Nigeria is that good governance is not synonimous with any political party or tribes of the political party. Good leadership is more about having a dream; planning on that dream and executing the plans to make the dreams a reality.
Otherwise, Mr GEJ possess a foremost academic credential--phd., enjoy greatest support and goodwill of most Nigerians across the rdgions, had huge financial revenue needed to deliver the dividends of democracy; he is a Christian, from a minority tribe and a Southerner. At the end of the day even with all of these advantages and opportunities all he delivered was a few uncompleted infrastructures and blatamt abuse of office. Funding political ambitions directly from CBN, military security funds and any other funds he could lay his hands on. Aiding and abetting of corrupt officials on crimes borderimg on treason et al.

Nigerians should be happy we were able to vote Mr GEJ out of power without bloody revolution because by now Only God will know where Nigeria is heading to.
When President Buhari recently said Nigeria now have opportunity to become great due to the economic downturn, he is simply saying that we as a people should look inward to manifacturing, agriculture and other areas which will lead to our greatness in the comity of nations, not to continue our frivolous spending by importing non essential materials from all over the world especially, from China. Rather than commend the President what we have is condemnation and verbal assault especially, from our bretheren from the SE who are naturally going to be the most beneficiary of this important shift in economic policy.

Why should the SE/SS peoples' myopic view on political and economic matters be a ground to break Nigeria apart? Do these regions not enjoy the benefit of participation in Mr GEJ regimes, what are their collective and even individual achievements of their political leaders in Mr GEJ regime?

Please Nigerians, think! All of us have to change our individual minds from selfish to collective interest. We are all interwoven already by destiny; hausa/fulani marries into other tribes, Ibos marries into other tribes; Ijaws marries into other tribes, Yorubas marries into other tribes and we all have financial investments in each others' region but yet, our uninformed youth wants to break Nigeria apart. Is this possible?

#BIAFRAISFRAUD
#ONENIGERIA
#ILOVENIGERIA
#CHANGENAIJAFORBETA

#EDUCATENAIJAYOUTHS
#STOPTHEHATE
#BEYOURBROTHERSKEEPER.

I WILL CRITIZE THIS GOVERNMENT IF IT DOES WRONG. But for now, am watching in 4D!

Peace
So how does what you just copied and paste here relate to the discuss? the matter is Tinubu loosing his grip of the APC he laboured to bring in....
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by baralatie(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
boluwatife66:

So how does what you just copied and paste here relate to the discuss? the matter is Tinubu loosing his grip of the APC he laboured to bring in....
That is you can see the problem with some people.
It is funny though.
Here we are talking about how tinubu efforts works in correlation with the present power block in the APC and he had to bring GEJ of the PDP(who is in the us enjoying his stay from aso rock) into APC issues.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Typical eboe man, hypocrisy runs in there blood. Go and slap your elders at home, since you have no working brain to see the post I replied. Mschew
must u be rude? Must you? Nd what is eboe? Learn how to be polite even when you are online
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by moufan: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
this is the most stuupid,barbaric and senseless write-up I've read this year. the writer is just a pained wailer who is still suffering from post-2015 election loss trauma. tinubu still remain till today the most influential Nigerian politician, only the traumatized wailers will not see this
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by myhotbrain: 12:18am On Mar 20, 2016
mandax:

You are calculating the monetary gains Tinubu has made.
But Oyeyemi is calculating the huge political loss Tinubu has incurred from having Buhari as president of Nigeria.
All of us in the south of Nigeria, including Tinubu are losers from Tinubu's actions of going to beg Buhari who had retired from politics to come back and run for the presidency in 2015.
Do you understand? Above all, APC is now the property of northern Nigeria politicians.
boluwatife66:

The initial comment that i responded to said "all of us in the South including Tinubu are losers from Tinubu's action...."

If u can read the above quotes from Mandac...my response is to him...simply sayimg that Southerners in general, are not losers...but that SE/SS people qho voted for against Buhari could, in fact, be called losers. And furthermore, that all Nigerians are WINNERS by the ascension of Buhari to Aso Rock. I also debunked the fallacy of the Mandac that Tinubu os out of political power when I pointed out in my rebuttal that if its true that Tinubu nominated both VP Osinbajo and FIRS Chairman Mr Fowler in this government...how could anyone inferred that Mr Tinubu lost out of power. I asked again: Must Tinubu control the NASS both upper and lower chambers before you or anyone else will consider him a WINNER in this administration?
Or should i just ask Mandac as i once asked before: how do we people of the South including Tinubu lost out of his own actions?

Tanx.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by klimson: 1:04am On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:
[s][/s]

Trash from an accursed product of baby factory. The shameless large headed animal ojuku of cursed memory achieved nothing in his miserable life than running away from battle, he was a loser in life and death reason he died senile, deranged, crippled, deaf and dumb while Fani Kayode pummel his olosho wife. However, You are all in the SW only to sell gala in Lagos traffic as shown in the pics below. You still live with your senile parent in the village reason you believe the lies your Uncle tell you about SW, more than 40 of your kinsmen scot in a single room in the dirt Ajegunle, leave your erosion ravaged village for once in your pathetic life to see whats happening outside your cursed village.

Same Hausa killed 19 flat head last month in Enugu and you were all silent, Igala have been killing you noise makers in Anambra but you dare not talk, what about those raped mercilessly by Fulani in Ebonyi and Imo, you are from a noise making tribe where giving ultimatum is your only weapon. Its a big shame to be Eboe cos no one take you serious, continue to deceive yourself online while the hangmen in Asia kill more cocaine smugglers for disgracing the entire country. Shameless people.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by tuniski: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2016
myhotbrain:

#BIAFRAISFRAUD
#ONENIGERIA
#ILOVENIGERIA
#CHANGENAIJAFORBETA

#EDUCATENAIJAYOUTHS
#STOPTHEHATE
#BEYOURBROTHERSKEEPER.

Peace
Warped! So,had GEJ/pdp won then the North would have been the biggest losers cos the didn't only put Their eggs in one basket, they break the basket!

Buhari/chanji is just a fraud come 2019 we will still be here with u blaming and giving excuses. Incompetence is giving a man 100 birds hunted in 55yrs but, he lost 90birds in 9months!
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by EmmyDe25(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2016
fyneguy:
Trash!

Professor Adewole was Baba Akande's nominee with the backing of Tinubu. Tinubu also nominated the SGF Babachir Lawal. He has the FIRS Chairman - Tunde Fowler. Abike Dabiri and the former deputy gov are his loyalists, among others. Only a fool will take this piece seriously!
Ben Akabueze is another Tinubu loyalist. And for those talking about the House of Assembly and representatives... You lot should remember NASS was a coup by Bukola and his cronies. While Femi Gbajabiamila lost by just 10 votes to Dogara.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by myhotbrain: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
tuniski:

Warped! So,had GEJ/pdp won then the North would have been the biggest losers cos the didn't only put Their eggs in one basket, they break the basket!

Buhari/chanji is just a fraud come 2019 we will still be here with u blaming and giving excuses. Incompetence is giving a man 100 birds hunted in 55yrs but, he lost 90birds in 9months!

Mr Tinuski...
first, the facts of the last includes the followings:
1) APC won senatorial seats in the North
2) PDP also won senatorial seats in the North.
3) PDP won senatorial seats in the SE/SS.
4) APC did NOT WIN A SINGLE SENATORIAL SEAT IN THE S.E. REGION OF NIGERIA...this is why I called them the ONLY losers in the last election because there is NOT A SINGLE SENATOR FROM S.E. IN APC WHO COULD HAVE BEEN ELECTED AS SENATE PRESIDENT. COMPREHENDO?

WHETHER PRE. BUHARI WILL FAIL OR SUCCEED AS A LEADER REMAINED TO BE SEEN. HE STILL HAS UP TO 2019 TO CONVINCE US. AT LEAST, HE DESERVES THE
BENEFIT OF DOUBT EVEN BY LAW.

IF EX-PRE. GEJ HAD WON RE-ELECTION, HOWEVER, ALL OF NIGERIA WOULD REMAINED LOSERS BECAUSE WE ARE YET TO SORT OUT NOT TO TALK OF EVEN GET OUT OF THE MESS HE HAS MADE OF NIGERIA ON ALL FRONTS IMAGINABLE. SUCH THAT NIGERIA BECAME A LAUGHING STOCK IN THE COMITY PF NATIONS. CHIBOKS GIRLS SAGA, TERTIARY SCHOOLS STRIKE, KIDNAPPINGS, IMPUNITY, WANTON CORRUPTION, FRIVOLOUS SPENDING, LOOTING OF CBN,
STEALIMG BY MILITARY OFFICERS, STEALING OF FUNDS MEANT TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM, NON-SAVING FOR RAINING DAYS just name it. So much so that a Nigerian president was tagged by a foreign observer as an INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON.

MY ADVICE:
Rather than pray for Mr Buhari to fail, we should all pray and work for the success of Mr Buhari because he has just started and he still has a long way to go and we are all going to benefit directly or indirectly from his success. COMPREHENDO?

Peace.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by tuniski: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
myhotbrain:

Mr Tinuski...
first, the facts of the last includes the followings:
1) APC won senatorial seats in the North
2) PDP also won senatorial seats in the North.
3) PDP won senatorial seats in the SE/SS.
4) APC did NOT WIN A SINGLE SENATORIAL SEAT IN THE S.E. REGION OF NIGERIA...this is why I called them the ONLY losers in the last election because there is NOT A SINGLE SENATOR FROM S.E. IN APC WHO COULD HAVE BEEN ELECTED AS SENATE PRESIDENT. COMPREHENDO?

WHETHER PRE. BUHARI WILL FAIL OR SUCCEED AS A LEADER REMAINED TO BE SEEN. HE STILL HAS UP TO 2019 TO CONVINCE US. AT LEAST, HE DESERVES THE
BENEFIT OF DOUBT EVEN BY LAW.

IF EX-PRE. GEJ HAD WON RE-ELECTION, HOWEVER, ALL OF NIGERIA WOULD REMAINED LOSERS BECAUSE WE ARE YET TO SORT OUT NOT TO TALK OF EVEN GET OUT OF THE MESS HE HAS MADE OF NIGERIA ON ALL FRONTS IMAGINABLE. SUCH THAT NIGERIA BECAME A LAUGHING STOCK IN THE COMITY PF NATIONS. CHIBOKS GIRLS SAGA, TERTIARY SCHOOLS STRIKE, KIDNAPPINGS, IMPUNITY, WANTON CORRUPTION, FRIVOLOUS SPENDING, LOOTING OF CBN,
STEALIMG BY MILITARY OFFICERS, STEALING OF FUNDS MEANT TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM, NON-SAVING FOR RAINING DAYS just name it. So much so that a Nigerian president was tagged by a foreign observer as an INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON.

MY ADVICE:
Rather than pray for Mr Buhari to fail, we should all pray and work for the success of Mr Buhari because he has just started and he still has a long way to go and we are all going to benefit directly or indirectly from his success. COMPREHENDO?

Peace.
The last time I checked oshiomole of Edo state and Rochas of Imo are governors in SS/SE and are of APC. Even NASS members are from Edo. And how is one political choice suicidal?
Opposition is not bad politics it is actually the politics!
Asking citizens to turn prayer warrior because of some non performing nepotic govt is an insult!
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by myhotbrain: 1:10am On Mar 22, 2016
tuniski:

The last time I checked oshiomole of Edo state and Rochas of Imo are governors in SS/SE and are of APC. Even NASS members are from Edo. And how is one political choice suicidal?
Opposition is not bad politics it is actually the politics!
Asking citizens to turn prayer warrior because of some non performing nepotic govt is an insult!

Mr Tuniski,
I cant help you if YOU cant understand the simple difference between SE/SS REGIONS HAVING APC GOVERNORS AND ELECTED MEMBERS OF NASS--NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS and SE REGION, IN PARTICULAR, NOT HAVING A SINGLE ELECTED SENATOR UNDER THE APC WHO COULD HAVE BEEN NOMINATED/ELECTED AS THE SENATE PRESIDENT.

WHAT OBTAINS NOW:

PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA--BUHARI--NORTH WEST REGION
VICE PRESIDENT--OSINBAJO--SOUTH WEST REGION
SENATE PRESIDENT--SARAKI--NORTH CENTRAL REGION

If the SOUTH EAST REGION HAD VOTED-IN, at least, ONE APC SENATOR they most likely would have gotten the SENATE PRESIDENCY which is the NO 3 POSITION IN NIGERIA POWER EQUATION.

Pls don't be INSULTED and don't PRAY FOR BUHARI. Am certain that most of us who voted for Buhari are also praying for him to succeed. I, for one, pray daily for Buhari and also thanking all who had contributed to make the CHANGE IN PRESIDENCY POSSIBLE FROM AN EVEN MORE NEPOTIC, DESPOTIC, KLEPTOMANIAC AND UTTERLY CORRUPT " INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON" who was willing to push Nigeria into the abyss because of his inordinate ambition.

The brutal truth is that, most SENSIBLE AND PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS FROM ACROSS ALL REGIONS were tired and shameful of ex-president GEJ's presidency and worked for/supported Pre. Buhari's emergence. For us all: THERE IS STILL A POSSIBILITY OF A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL for Nigeria under this new presidency.

Peace!
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by tuniski: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2016
myhotbrain:

Mr Tuniski,
I cant help you if YOU cant understand the simple difference between SE/SS REGIONS HAVING APC GOVERNORS AND ELECTED MEMBERS OF NASS--NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS and SE REGION, IN PARTICULAR, NOT HAVING A SINGLE ELECTED SENATOR UNDER THE APC WHO COULD HAVE BEEN NOMINATED/ELECTED AS THE SENATE PRESIDENT.

WHAT OBTAINS NOW:

PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA--BUHARI--NORTH WEST REGION
VICE PRESIDENT--OSINBAJO--SOUTH WEST REGION
SENATE PRESIDENT--SARAKI--NORTH CENTRAL REGION

If the SOUTH EAST REGION HAD VOTED-IN, at least, ONE APC SENATOR they most likely would have gotten the SENATE PRESIDENCY which is the NO 3 POSITION IN NIGERIA POWER EQUATION.

Pls don't be INSULTED and don't PRAY FOR BUHARI. Am certain that most of us who voted for Buhari are also praying for him to succeed. I, for one, pray daily for Buhari and also thanking all who had contributed to make the CHANGE IN PRESIDENCY POSSIBLE FROM AN EVEN MORE NEPOTIC, DESPOTIC, KLEPTOMANIAC AND UTTERLY CORRUPT " INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON" who was willing to push Nigeria into the abyss because of his inordinate ambition.

The brutal truth is that, most SENSIBLE AND PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS FROM ACROSS ALL REGIONS were tired and shameful of ex-president GEJ's presidency and worked for/supported Pre. Buhari's emergence. For us all: THERE IS STILL A POSSIBILITY OF A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL for Nigeria under this new presidency.

Peace!
Peace! Those who voted buhari are no more patriotic or sensible than those who voted against him. 12.5m nigerians ain't daft no, they aint.
Bbuhari has won let him deliver simple as ABC. Pls don't ask for patience ask for anger and citizens engagement! So far this govt is unprepared sadly and completely overwhelmed.

If buhari like let him personally shoot looters, for as long as the hardship in the land worsens, he remains a failure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin / Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign / Wike Blasts PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, For Arrogance, Ingratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.