Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi (27634 Views)

Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Mbediogu(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
fyneguy:
Trash!

Professor Adewole was Baba Akande's nominee with the backing of Tinubu. Tinubu also nominated the SGF Babachir Lawal. He has the FIRS Chairman - Tunde Fowler. Abike Dabiri and the former deputy gov are his loyalists, among others. Only a fool will take this piece seriously!

Don't attack. Disprove him with ur own write. All he said are things we have always known in parts or in full. Some people are missing the military regime although Buhari is doing his best.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by SycophanticGoat: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
I said it that if Thièfnubu was thinking he could control that born to rule, then he's sitting on a long and lubricated horse pipe and one foolish goat was attacking me back then... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by benzion72(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jagaban of Africa is a deft polical strategist. If he is lousy and turn Aso rock to a Mecca. it may lead to confrontation. Remember the first law of power, you must not out shine the master. PMB need Jagaban more than he need him. PMB is not a polictian, to succed he need Jagaban experience

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Reference(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
shocked Wow. This guy has some serious elephant kanda against the 'Lion of Bourdi'....
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by daveP(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Saraki stuck closest of all the smartasses. ask Remi, Jagaban's wife.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Reference(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
abbey621:
Tinubu irrelevant? Don't be foolish! He has quietly put in place mechanism that will ensure he keeps making Billions for years to come. He's operating on a national scale now and only the ignorant one would think he's irrelevant in Nigerian politics!

'...mechanism to ensure he continues to make billions'...hmmm, at least that supports the 'mercantile' part of the rant. Wonder where these 'billions' will be dug up from in this regime of 'change' and what Buhari thinks about Asiwaju Incorp.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Reference(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Intrepid01:
kikikikikikikiki............I couldn't finish reading this heap of rubbish, cos the lies were too bitter to swallow. This is another ploy by PDP and its useless followers to tarnish this man.

The point is, he is better than you in the politics of defamation, calumny and public spinning. Asiwaju owns the media in Nigeria. He'll twist the this bad game against you and will have you begging for oxygen. Whoever is behind this propaganda should just be ready for what is coming, cos he'll serve you hot,fresh and at the craziest place.

Beautiful rubbish

'...he owns the media' and....is obviously and expert at weaponizing it. Another surprise?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Reference(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
dammytosh:
I dislike Tinubu since the Gani Fawehinmi days. Gani once called him an incorrigible thief "Tell Magazine"

... but if you think his power is going down, you are deceiving yourself.

1. Bukola Saraki is busy begging and prostrating up and down while some one is writing long article.

2. The Vice President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria is Tinubu's person

3. Governors of Ogun, Osun, Oyo and Lagos, Edo State.

I don't like God Fatherism but the silence of Tinubu is not a symbol of cowardice.

I quite agree. Since Buhari has taken a gamble and gone solo, he can't rope others in if this administration goes south. It is quite prudent at this point that Tinubu insulates himself now so that his stock remains high. The attempt by the writer to rope him into the present economic challenges falls flat in my opinion. They have taken Buhari to the stream. They cannot force him to drink. The APC I think is determined to survive Buhari. I think in the interest of the polity this is good.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by emi14: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
So Tinunbu is that corrupt
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by fyneguy: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mbediogu:

Don't attack. Disprove him with ur own write. All he said are things we have always known in parts or in full. Some people are missing the military regime although Buhari is doing his best.

Can you please quote where I attacked him in my response? I already mentioned how Tinubu still has some latitude in this government. Enough said
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by biodunid: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oyeyemi read History at Ife and seemed to be socially conscious back then but since he moved to the US the most charitable appellation one could use for him is 'confused'. I hope it isn't worse than mere confusion.

fyneguy:
Trash!

Professor Adewole was Baba Akande's nominee with the backing of Tinubu. Tinubu also nominated the SGF Babachir Lawal. He has the FIRS Chairman - Tunde Fowler. Abike Dabiri and the former deputy gov are his loyalists, among others. Only a fool will take this piece seriously!
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by compoundcc: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=28pt]CompoundC

Ahmed magaji Tinubu is a thief who arranged with someone to steal my document and passport. He use to do 419 abroad. Tinubu was well knew for 419 scam abroad.

Dont get deceived by the article, you can see, who they claim , is the writer. [/size]

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Kala11(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Reference:

I quite agree. Since Buhari has taken a gamble and gone solo, he can't rope others in if this administration goes south. It is quite prudent at this point that Tinubu insulates himself now so that his stock remains high. The attempt by the writer to rope him into the present economic challenges falls flat in my opinion. They have taken Buhari to the stream. They cannot force him to drink. The APC I think is determined to survive Buhari. I think in the interest of the polity this is good.
Gbam!
God bless you my brother
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Pavarottii(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
fyneguy:
Trash!

Self deceit.
Even Tinubu himself knows the situation on ground. For his wife and daughter to say things against this govt. U think say na play something.

Tinubu and his household has been scammed.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by abbey621(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Reference:

'...mechanism to ensure he continues to make billions'...hmmm, at least that supports the 'mercantile' part of the rant. Wonder where these 'billions' will be dug up from in this regime of 'change' and what Buhari thinks about Asiwaju Incorp.

You do realize that we have many companies making profits due to having ties with the government, there are legal ways to make billions from contracts to relaxed taxation. Tinubu owns over 20 businesses and a major investor in several others, this is why I said he has the mechanism in place!
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Pavarottii(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Toosure70:
Mention anybody from south- east that is more relevant than Asiwaju.
Wat do u mean by relevance? And which context are u trying to use it here; using Nigeria as a case study!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by myhotbrain: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
FYI: I AM NOT HOLDING BRIEF FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

But the truth be told: Almighty God had used him to effect the needed ;CHANGE in the Central/Federal government of Nigeria which was headed by a certain "ineffectual buffoon." For this singular act, as much as I disagreed with Asiwaju Tinubu's excesses, I pray God To Tamper Justice With Mercy on all of Mr Tinubu's misdeeds. Ditto for all of those field soldiers and behind the scenes heroes of the successful take-over of Nigeria from the firm grips of PDP's strangulators.
I wrote the above with all sense of responsibility and sincerity.

Now back to Mr Oyeyemi's disjointed and obviously UNPATRIOTIC EPISTLE the pertinent QUESTION TO ASK IS: WOULD MOST RESPONSIBLE NIGERIANS WHO FOUGHT FOR THE CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT IN THE LAST ELECTIONS BE HAPPY IF ASIWAJU AHMED TINUBU ACTUALLY CONTROL THE LEVER OF POWER IN THE NASS AS HE HAD DONE PREVIOUSLY IN LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?

The truth is that it's almost impossible for one man, no matter how powerful in Nigeria to control all levers of power in a democratic setting.

Furthermore, what more can a so called political mercantilist wished for if two of his proteges are holding two most important positions of a VP whether or not Prof. Osinbajo got enough workload or not, he is still a heartbeat to the highest political prize in Nigeria and of course, Mr Fowler is the man in charge of soon to be the most revenue source of government.

I need not school Mr Oyeyemi beyond this short rejoinder. Am sure he is still who he is: A PAID PROPAGANDIST TO THE MOST CORRUPT V.P. IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA: Mr ATIKU. I remember you from way back, both you and Sowore of Sahara Reporters.

You can continue to deceive these Indomie/IPOD GENERATION but we know better, Light will eventually overcome the darkness no matter how long.

MY PREDICTIONS:
1) MR ATIKU WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
2) SENATE PRESIDENT SARAKI WILL EVENTUALLY LOSE HIS SENATE PRESIDENCY.
3) MR JONATHAN STANDS A GOOD CHANCE OF BEING THE FIRST INDICTED NIGERIAN HEAD OF STATE because of his carelessness and acts of irresponsibility regarding the massive looting of Nigeria's wealth under his watch.
4) PDP will either ceast to exist or out of power in the center for another good many years.
5) South South and South East regions will never win presidency or even be considered for VP position for a good many years to come.
5) Nigeria will not break apart no matter what and this is because our leaders from across the country knows that we cant afford another civil war.

Please feel free to ask for clarity on any of my predictions.

I wrote all of the above based on my perception and permutations of the Nigeria's political chess game. And of course, I am a Nigerian who wish for Nigeria to be A TRUE GIANT OF AFRICA.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by comradee1248: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
fyneguy:
Trash!

all those things were just to make tinibu relevant @least in the eyes of Nigerians while he's not... Babachir Lawal has no any single dealings with tinibu, they don't even know each other personally Babachir was never from Acn they've been with Buhari for long since in the days of ANPP... when u talk of the sgf I m an insider its a family issue so cool down and join ur tinibu make Una luck Una wounds in secret

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by comradee1248: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
M
Achuwa1:
Abike dabiri,ben Akabueze & ogunlesi or so were all given appointment lately coz pmb got the information tht tinubu wasnt happpy with him anymore,so pmb had to give thosw appointment to pls him.but i see more things unfolding between pmb & tinubu coz the latter no longer goes to aso villa
my guy pack well.. Tinibu has no single person in this administration, u think say Buhari na munu? Even fowler was nominated by Fashola... Make u dey dia with a dead lion... When he's invalid

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by comradee1248: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
byteem:
I love this write up... quite a lot of it is true...well researched too.... tinubu betrayed afenifere .. so its not out of place if his own "boys" turn around and betray him .. but dnt dismiss jagaban just yet.. he has an ace card... and something tells me ... he will play it soon enuf..

Tinibu will never be relevant in any way that's bcoz everyone knows how hungry for power he is... U can never be a hero of more than 1 generation, he's been chewing more than he can swallow... Abuja politics no be Lagos politics ooo in Abuja nobody send you. Na with the powerful things are being run

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by mandax: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
fyneguy:
Trash!

You are calculating the monetary gains Tinubu has made.

But Oyeyemi is calculating the huge political loss Tinubu has incurred from having Buhari as president of Nigeria.

All of us in the south of Nigeria, including Tinubu are losers from Tinubu's actions of going to beg Buhari who had retired from politics to come back and run for the presidency in 2015.

Do you understand? Above all, APC is now the property of northern Nigeria politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by comradee1248: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
fyneguy:

Senate President? My dear, those in the executive arm of government dispense patronage. Tinubu initially wanted George Akume as Senate President but Buhari/El Rufai asked him to support Lawan which he did. He was not keen about having his man as the SP or Speaker. He still has his boys in both chambers and they run things.
guy pack well which boys Tinibu get that run things in the legistilative arm? In senate it's worst u dare not mention Tinibu name in the chamber 90% of this senators hate him...even those that were loyal to him were only doing that thinking he's still relevant... In reps gbaja is only a house leader by name official car and allowance he's never been considered fr anything, in the chairmanship of committees how many of tinibu's boys get? Only Customs and exicise by that man Audus deputy for kogi, and they even collected it and hand it over to the deputy an Igbo man.... Guy pack well nothing u and ur boss... E better make Una concentrate in Lagos where Una get puppet as governor

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by comradee1248: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
fyneguy:

dream
thank you tell him more pls, they refuse to believe that their boss is invalid this administration

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by geryque(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is a mere mirage in the mind of a disgruntled Gej supporter. Every right thinking political analyst knows that the major stake holders in dis govt are Pmb, Jagaban and d lion of Ubima. This piece is meant to stoke the embers of rancour amongst the trio only. Granted, there's a huge battle of wits going on silently, but to say Jagaban is wallowing in limbo is a huge falacy.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by tete7000(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
As if I care about what happens to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Descendant of the coward ojuku, shameless tribalist.
I never saw where southeast was mentioned here so why are u calling them names? Abi na dem be buhari or the course of tinubu's problems? That u are online nd free to say anything without receiving a hot slaps don't mean u should say everything in ur head without checking how it will come out. Please let's try to be mindful of the things we say even online thanks
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by klimson: 12:59am On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Descendant of the coward ojuku, shameless tribalist.
The whole world celebrate Ojukwu, and by extension the entire Igbo race as heroes. Call us tribalist if you like. Its not a bad name, because we know we are not same with you. Stand on your own for once without seeking to attach yourself in delusion of One Nigeria. Ofe mmanu!
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by albany231: 3:32am On Mar 19, 2016
ebubemicky:
I never saw where southeast was mentioned here so why are u calling them names? Abi na dem be buhari or the course of tinubu's problems? That u are online nd free to say anything without receiving a hot slaps don't mean u should say everything in ur head without checking how it will come out. Please let's try to be mindful of the things we say even online thanks

Typical eboe man, hypocrisy runs in there blood. Go and slap your elders at home, since you have no working brain to see the post I replied. Mschew
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by albany231: 3:35am On Mar 19, 2016
klimson:
The whole world celebrate Ojukwu, and by extension the entire Igbo race as heroes. Call us tribalist if you like. Its not a bad name, because we know we are not same with you. Stand on your own for once without seeking to attach yourself in delusion of One Nigeria. Ofe mmanu!

Who is this little kid. You all troop to the Sw daily and you still talking about standing on your own, your cerebrum must have expired. You celebrate a shameless pedophile and coward who ran away from battle after losing 3m flat head yet you making noise here. You are a disgrace to your generation. Ajokuta mamo mi
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by chinchum(m): 4:52am On Mar 19, 2016
He has crafted beautiful nonsense. It is like spraying a rusted worthless metal with gold and call it to the gullible 24 karat gold.

I lost interest in the reading when i saw him call obj an igbo man, but to satisfy all righteousness skimmed through the article, the writer is surely deluded. I must confess his narratives suit the wishes of some, but those wishes will only live and die in their heads.

This is the effect of hatred on a man, it makes you believe your hallucinations about the man are real.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by megaweight(m): 6:06am On Mar 19, 2016
His greatest undoing is :1 buhari is not too smart i will control him:2 the godfather rarely lose.3 buhari will be ever grateful for my role in enthroning him. The reality is that the men from the north are not naive or ready to give their right of control to a southerner no matter his weight during election. Jagaban will rise again.
Re: Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi by klimson: 6:23am On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Who is this little kid. You all troop to the Sw daily and you still talking about standing on your own, your cerebrum must have expired. You celebrate a shameless pedophile and coward who ran away from battle after losing 3m flat head yet you making noise here. You are a disgrace to your generation. Ajokuta mamo mi
You are too poor to talk about Ojukwu. Not even your mentally depraved Awo could dare him. Yes! We are in south west as you said. And all over the world too. And we make things happen wherever we are. That is why jealousy will strangulate you about the success of the Igbo man. Lazy and decripit fraudsters as you are. Talking about south west, who made it what it is today? That is why aside your indigenous people, the Igbos are next in population. And we determine who rules or fails where we are because we have what it takes. The last time I checked, Igbo men have mouth watering appointments in the west as compensation from the ruling class, who understands that the Igbo man can make him or break him politically in his own land. And that is why you have sold your father's compound to an Igbo man and have come to be tenants there. Shameless cowards who bark but cant bite. Look at slaves talking to Igbo people. And hausa are killing you in your own lands while you do nothing. Idiots!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read / Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her / Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.